Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lol at DeusManus

This is a discussion on Lol at DeusManus within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://img80.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deuswg6.jpg Today in war most orcs war bug abusing apart from a few clans , to our surprise deusmanus was ...
Page: 1

jimfujitsu

http://img80.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deuswg6.jpg
    Today in war most orcs war bug abusing apart from a few clans , to our surprise deusmanus was one of them

Aymeric

Bouhhh it's just a bug map !!

Banned

Bouhhh it's just a bug map !![/b]

Yea! Go bug of the map!

FlippinSweeT

Yea! Go bug of the map![/b]
    lol ownd xD

o well, nothing u can do about it

azi_1

Now I want to see what Kailean says about this :lol:

FlippinSweeT

Now I want to see what Kailean says about this :lol:[/b]
    not like you have room to talk, ur clan has the biggest babashopping turks in ares in it.

azi_1

not like you have room to talk, ur clan has the biggest babashopping turks in ares in it.[/b]
    hmm I just want to see what Kaileans says because he is always accusing every1 else for cheating.. and flippin.. lets not be racist oky? h34r:

Banned

hmm I just want to see what Kaileans says because he is always accusing every1 else for cheating.. and flippin.. lets not be racist oky? h34r:[/b]
    How is that racist, really? You're clan has the biggest babashopping TURKS. So, another may have the biggest babashopping white, black and yellow people. You're clan is turkish apparently so why would he say something else?

FlippinSweeT

i would rather to be a babashopper other then spending my life farming items like the two above me[/b]
    killing felankor 3x a week isn't spending my life farming items, nor is spending 1 scroll to farm bowl, and neither was killing isiloon 2x a day (when symbiosis did isiloon).

Speed

send ksc to costummer support.. maybe they will do something, highly doubt it but its worth a try mwhaha

Dmitriy

Kailean has gm contacs, thats how they got inside. :lol:

Banned

umm...there is buggs in luf also.. the building right by the innhost..you can get inside it relog and NT the people who leech monument.. would you call it bugabusing when its just a way you found to get inside the building ? come on it only takes a few seconds to get inside the building

p.s. ibeta you are no babashopper!! you are cheapshopper

jimfujitsu

umm...there is buggs in luf also.. the building right by the innhost..you can get inside it relog and NT the people who leech monument.. would you call it bugabusing when its just a way you found to get inside the building ? come on it only takes a few seconds to get inside the building
    p.s. ibeta you are no babashopper!! you are cheapshopper [/b]
    Hmm i can understand when you tp to a moron commander who bug abuses and tells people to tp to him without letting them know where he is, but they were standing there like 10 minutes aoeing and debuffing the shit out of people who could not reach them . Thats bug to me.I just never expected them to do it .

Validating

Hmm i can understand when you tp to a moron commander who bug abuses and tells people to tp to him without letting them know where he is, but they were standing there like 10 minutes aoeing and debuffing the shit out of people who could not reach them . Thats bug to me.I just never expected them to do it .[/b]
    LOL, maybe u do since now

knux

pfff u very funny all guys creative cheaters zzzzzzzzz take ur info ^^

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast