Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Lol at DeusManus

This is a discussion on Lol at DeusManus within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Maybe they went back there to check for perfectchoice members. Those fuckers are always hiding back there....
Page: 2

HotAsIce

Maybe they went back there to check for perfectchoice members. Those fuckers are always hiding back there.

jimfujitsu

pfff u very funny all guys creative cheaters zzzzzzzzz take ur info ^^[/b]
    English please.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

You don't need a "bug" to get there.. Anyways that "bug" is fixed in the new moradon patch.

Alanaxa

btw we didnt use bug we just use TP sc to some ppl with some clan so call us bug abusing is one big shit

Kailean

i dont have to say anything you bounch of retards thats the difference between you and me

edit:
    ill write it in the same post so uneducated retarded ignorants wont have a chance to post their shit here
    if u use a tp scroll u DO NOT know where is the person u are going to tp to. well, at least when u are playing legitly, without tp-koxp tools(like running through mountains etc.)
    so im sorry for all you dickheads (azi and others like him), you wont have a chance to flame us

oh yea, im the gm baba :lol:

HotAsIce

Good job. You explained how you got there was an accident, now explain how staying there debuffing and aoeing people was an accident. That will be a fun one.

azi_1

Good job. You explained how you got there was an accident, now explain how staying there debuffing and aoeing people was an accident. That will be a fun one.[/b]
    +1 for that h34r: I can understand if u used tp scroll and u got tped there... then thats not bug abusing.. but staying there 10 mins duffing/aoeing ppl... that is bug abusing.. h34r:

Alanaxa

first we dont must explained nothing sec there was only priest and sin so how they can aoe ppl aaa sorry we are buggers and crative us mage skill oke

azi_1

first we dont must explained nothing sec there was only priest and sin so how they can aoe ppl aaa sorry we are buggers and crative us mage skill oke[/b]
    true.. u dont really need to explain anything.. but then it gives u no right to accuse other ppl for bug abusing and look that picture closer alanaxa h34r: u see how ::Gronekl inflicted damage to Kpau? u saying ::Gronekl isnt from your clan? h34r:

G0D

LOL Kailean your excuse was lame and now try answer the 2nd question WITHOUT calling everyone a retard and shit to get people just to start flaming you and go off-topic.

jimfujitsu

first we dont must explained nothing sec there was only priest and sin so how they can aoe ppl aaa sorry we are buggers and crative us mage skill oke[/b]
    Hehehe how can you own yourself like that if you look in the picture i posted ::granekPl is aoeing me from behind the fence with 472 hp damage .
    Also just to prove you are lying :
    http://img166.imageshack.us/my.php?image=realsu2.jpg

Alanaxa

LOL Kailean your excuse was lame and now try answer the 2nd question WITHOUT calling everyone a retard and shit to get people just to start flaming you and go off-topic.[/b]
    heh specially for u.. we use TP sc to ur clannies so talk with warmen or leobuff

G0D

heh specially for u.. we use TP sc to ur clannies so talk with warmen or leobuff [/b]
    lol specially for me? I haven't been to an invasion/war in over 2months, so got nothing to do with me. Plus proof please.

FlippinSweeT

1. u don't see a mage in the picture, could've been behind the fence, but u can't say for sure, because u don't see him. got no proof of the mage being in there.
    2. i find it funny how ppl attempt to tear down one of the last legit clans and can't do it fully, especially when PC members are doing it aswell, gogo be hypocrites PC with all of ur cheating babashopping members.

azi_1

1. u don't see a mage in the picture, could've been behind the fence, but u can't say for sure, because u don't see him. got no proof of the mage being in there.
    2. i find it funny how ppl attempt to tear down one of the last legit clans and can't do it fully, especially when PC members are doing it aswell, gogo be hypocrites PC with all of ur cheating babashopping members.[/b]
    hmm looks like u have some problems with us.. :huh: what have we done to u? killed u too many times in cz or what? nvm I know whats the problem.. its just your attitude for clans which is based on turks members.. but yea flame my clan as much as u want :lol: u make us famous.. gogo h34r:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast