Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Lol at DeusManus

This is a discussion on Lol at DeusManus within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; heh specially for u.. we use TP sc to ur clannies so talk with warmen or leobuff [/b] Rofl we ...
Page: 3

heh specially for u.. we use TP sc to ur clannies so talk with warmen or leobuff [/b]
    Rofl we were never behind that building go find another excuse . :lol:

FlippinSweeT

hmm looks like u have some problems with us.. :huh: what have we done to u? killed u too many times in cz or what? nvm I know whats the problem.. its just your attitude for clans which is based on turks members.. but yea flame my clan as much as u want :lol: u make us famous.. gogo h34r:[/b]
    lawl, i have turks in my clan, obviously i have no problem with them some are gg and some aren't. but when all the cheating ones stick together and make their own clans like PC, ReturnWolf and others it's make ppl dislike ur clan and others. And i can assure that only kind of "famous" ur clan is is being "infamous" and nothing else. DeusManus is a legit clan that is and will always be legit, you ppl are just pissed off that babashopping doesn't give you skills. Maybe if you ppl learned to play the game right you'd appreciate your items when you get them and know when you have a clan pk party roll through cz and all babashoppers die to your party knowing that all ur gear is legit is a good feeling. And that's what clans like Symbiosis/Angelic/DeusManus do. It pisses your clan off azi because you aren't as good as we are and you know it.

Kailean

<3 flip :wub:

azi_1

lawl, i have turks in my clan, obviously i have no problem with them some are gg and some aren&#39;t. but when all the cheating ones stick together and make their own clans like PC, ReturnWolf and others it&#39;s make ppl dislike ur clan and others. And i can assure that only kind of "famous" ur clan is is being "infamous" and nothing else. DeusManus is a legit clan that is and will always be legit, you ppl are just pissed off that babashopping doesn&#39;t give you skills. Maybe if you ppl learned to play the game right you&#39;d appreciate your items when you get them and know when you have a clan pk party roll through cz and all babashoppers die to your party knowing that all ur gear is legit is a good feeling. And that&#39;s what clans like Symbiosis/Angelic/DeusManus do. It pisses your clan off azi because you aren&#39;t as good as we are and you know it.[/b]
    and u think that all members from PC are babashoppers and nonskilled ppl? :unsure: I do know we have members who have bought some items for real money but its pathetic to say that every member from PC is babashoppers only because we have members who have decided to use their OWN money for items..exemple I havent used a single dollar on my items.. And every1 who is doing BIFROST know that we are farming GREEDs every single day.. and u can think what ever u like to think about our "skills" but every1 who is pking know that our clan isnt the easiet enemy h34r: but anyway I dont want to fight over a game on internet..

azi_1

Kailean

And every1 who is doing BIFROST know that we were farming GREEDs every single day..[/b]
    fixed it for you.

since we are orcs humans enter bifrost as second :P
    well, at least it happens much more often than before :P

FlippinSweeT

wow azi i&#39;m proud of you, but killing greed doesn&#39;t make ur clan legit ok? not babashopping or duping makes a clan legit.

Validating

Ehe very funny to ready those replys

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123