Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cheaters on Ares evidences provided by HELLORY and posted on main KO forum

This is a discussion on Cheaters on Ares evidences provided by HELLORY and posted on main KO forum within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Most are Ruthless and Vindictive clan members: ANY | D3stiny | shiggityleveler | Lamchop | CooLTanG | Magicality | d0ntcha3sme ...
Page: 1

Bix

Most are Ruthless and Vindictive clan members:
    ANY | D3stiny | shiggityleveler | Lamchop | CooLTanG | Magicality | d0ntcha3sme | MoonDance | Vladotheelectrik | :::Lance::: | Dragonair | DavidEvans | FLo90 | F9Devil | No1Live4Ever | SilentPawner | Simionl | NordFont | muemel | Beckhouse | Bamboona .

Note1: After looking at the ksc files (can be found at main forum), these are the names I got. HORROR openly admitted to this in the main forum and he is a Vindictive member.

Note2: Most vindictives are Asians kids that would cheats at any game they could play for free and if they are not caught. For all the guys in the list above, you guys suck balls. Hope u all get a Name Change Scroll and get a fresh start from it. You have lost your honor and reputation, but then again what does Asian kids knows about honesty and honor?

Fun Facts1: LamChop’s real name is actually Lam Nguyen, his family were Vietnamese refugees and they settled in California. The first English word he was impressed with was “lamchop” because it contains his name and it taste great (to him) because he has never taste something like it in Vietnam. He was also a very old KO player back from day one. His family is so poor that he can't get what he wants in real life, so he has to play KO and sell GBs on eBay and KO4Life to earn money to buy what he needs in real life. I caught him selling GBs on eBay back in the old days when duping GBs was common and easy (Implies something here).

Fun Facts 2: Let move on to the next famous Ares cheater, CooLTanG. Well this kid like to act older then his age and thinks he is all hard (asiangangsta wannabe), but in reality his face got rearranged by the Latino and African-American kids in his ghetto high school. The only type of people he can actually claim to win in a fight are the smaller size Anglo kids, but he doesn’t realizes that these white kids are actually winner because they stay out of trouble and make lots of money 10 years later and could possibly become his boss and digs all the Asian chicks in his ghetto Viet community. He's a typical Viet (just like Lam Nguyen) who thinks that he's a chink and would claim his family roots are in China centuries ago.

Notes to self and advice for all other: Don’t trust an Asian guy unless you know his home address and stand at least 2 inch taller then him. You never knows the guy might be an martial expert in Tae Kwon Do (Korean), Vo Binh Dinh (Vietnamese) and a lot more martial arts styles from China and Japan.

Note to self 2: “Du Ma May” and “Bu Cac Tau” to all you Asian cheaters!!! It is Asian like you guys that ruin the reputation for all the other honest Asian like me and the rest. I played this game for 4 years never once cheated. (Even when I know the methods (duping gbs and items), I swear to God [I’m an active Catholic] I wouldn’t do it.) Peace out!!!

P.S. You guy can trust me because I’m an honest Asian. I stand 5ft 9 in and I don't know any martial arts. I live in Houston, Texas and currently attending University of Houston. For more detail please pm me hehe. Finally get this off my chest and feel good. LOL this was weeks ago but I just happened to stumble on it in main forum and thought I share the info here.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

dude.... stfu is just a game geeeeeez

this is old too.

and with some racist statements u will get banned

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

This post is really shameful, I would mute him at the least.
    Besides the point, the issue more than a month old, why make more fuss on a public forum?
    Just for making this post, YOU are lowering your reputation - Think before you post.
    /Close.

lil_mageskillz

whats wrong with asian people?

Bix

whats wrong with asian people? [/b]
    nothing.

and with some racist statements u will get banned[/b]
    not racist (notice I m asian too). more anti-cheats.

This post is really shameful, I would mute him at the least.
    Besides the point, the issue more than a month old, why make more fuss on a public forum?
    Just for making this post, YOU are lowering your reputation - Think before you post.[/b]
    one vindictive. a few more to go as expected.

Dmitriy

Bix you are little late, they are getting unbanned this week, so you should go back to running from us in cz.
    p.s nordfront is asian too.

Bix

I only run from gangbang. Don't think 1vs a group of vindictive is fair fight. If you think u are so tuff I urge u put on a bow and fight me. I must admit Horror you are very hard to take down with all the healer/ mage support in cz and war.

CALAdmin

Child, just stop

sounds like a jealous rant, they were proven to be cheaters, banned and now its over no need to go on.

Bix

Child, just stop[/b]
    your comment is vague I don't know who u directing at, are you taking my side or are you bootlicking ruthless and vindictive? You know it is these kind thread that show how screw up peoples are. Why are people against me when the other "group of people" are the cheaters. Does these mean we (excluding me) are supporting the cheaters ' actions and their corrupting ways to ruins a good game like KO?

I m sick and horrify at the reactions of this community. Probably most are vindictives and ruthless that reply in the thread, but still am horrified. Perhap I shouldn't associates with them by being a member of this coomunity.

CALAdmin

You are the child, or at least child-like acting person. Posting what you said is all false/pointless. Just stop

People are going to flame you because this is last months news.

Sweet I'm a Vietnamese, its good to know. Its always nice to know what race u are.

No one ever told me, my mom & dad were killed by the invading USA soldiers, our family lived in a small shack out in the jungle. I was picked up by one of the american soldiers, who brutally beat me half to death, until he was shot by a soldier. I eventually fleed from my country, and moved to Houston, Texas, where I now live next door to my best friend, Bix (aka Bree Nixon). He chose the nickname Bix because his parents actually named their son, Bree, a girl's name. His parents so dearly wanted a girl, but they got a boy, but they decided to make the best out of it. Daily they dressed him in pink dresses and sent him off to school. Sadly he enjoyed the dresses so much that he decided to get the surgery done and truly become a girl. His parents were so pleased.

SilentPwner

Damn,lol,Asian.
    Never saw one in my life so far.Even our Chinese restaurant is fake
    I do feel weird to be called kid with my 38 years tho.
    I wonder what other false informations you have.
    So here ppl can insult,lie,say whatever they wanna?

NeronDomitius

i am asian, my name is bruce lee, and i am kung fu master, i like sushi and i'm fat :blink:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast