Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

lol i'm a scammer :/

This is a discussion on lol i'm a scammer :/ within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Whaha i not tolt your a scammer look up dude. end ps nice fake picture tell me hou to make ...
Page: 2

Jorn

Whaha i not tolt your a scammer look up dude. end ps nice fake picture tell me hou to make one.
    End tell me why i only say one tink in like 1 month i cant lol. i speak to you evry day.

Ps. it was part of the deal if you not added that items u still was trowing nova's dude.

Priest_gabber

lol i was at jorns place when the trade happended and he never ever ssaid that >.< omg
    And if u would watch jorns langangue u should c that it isnt that good english cuase hes a dislecticon so he would never ever been able to make such sentence ^_^
    And bro u pmed me ingame 1 day after the trade u told me that u made a wrong trade.... u asked if u could have some items to borrow. ...... gg fotoshop

Jorn

Thats to good english for me
    end uuh, the date isnt right. because we done the trade not yesterday. lol.
    we done it like 2 - 3 weaks ago on a zaterday just on war time.

lol tom not evry boddi need to know that i&#39;m dislecticons lol

Priest_gabber

Yup i can confirm we did it on a saterday during war time and it was 2 weeks ago

Jorn

End it wil be to stupit from me to make a topic like this, if a was a scammer.

Priest_gabber

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/8628/hmmtt2.jpg
    Check the thing i made red with paint WTF is that ? Xplain pls FRoggy >.<

Jorn

whaaha BUSTED! i know it.

Banned

... if he "fixed it up" on paint then why isn&#39;t paint opened? but instead the conversation if you can see is opened.. that paint could be ANYTHING but that conversation is definitely not on paint. ALSO, there would be no way to save a paint "painting" as a MSN conversation history.

Fasza15

o hi jorn.. so u go make a topic sayin im a scamer? and nice bullshitin about our lil trade....

yeh i traded for his mage geared... and i asked for trade back AS SOON as i saw the acc was g1 FUKED and i couldnt change email....

i said i will let u BORROW the fukin ep and scorchin staff untill u sell ur gay rogue items and get ur own mage shit,,,,, and u being a dumbass sent me an offline pm saying
    " haha ty for items..i know i only borrow .. but i never give back" etc... smartass

o and how the fuk was i tryin to scam him by askin for MY items back???
    jorn why go defending urself when there was no alligation....[/b]
    Actually this screenshot doesn&#39;t prove anything, you (or anyone of your friends) could have easily made a new email and used Jorn&#39;s nickname while you were saying this. Don&#39;t get me wrong, I&#39;m not taking anyone&#39;s side, I&#39;m just saying that this screenshot doesn&#39;t prove anything.

Jorn

Actually this screenshot doesn&#39;t prove anything, you (or anyone of your friends) could have easily made a new email and used Jorn&#39;s nickname while you were saying this. Don&#39;t get me wrong, I&#39;m not taking anyone&#39;s side, I&#39;m just saying that this screenshot doesn&#39;t prove anything.[/b]
    True. but its strange that i just sad that yesderday =/ end im not living in his time zones end look the time.

Banned

at the moment.. neither side has any good proof that they are not lying.

Jorn

at the moment.. neither side has any good proof that they are not lying.[/b]
    End agin true, but i dont say he is a scammer, i only say i&#39;m not.
    Froggy is a good gun, dont get me rong but. he soult wacht his trade this is the secont strange trade white me because he is to hasty, he say pls come online want the rogue pls come come.

MiniDaz

tbh! looks like tht lil&#39; line was made up this dude struggles spelling english words properly bcz its nt his 1st language but somehow spells them perfect there 1 of them is lieing so you shud sort it out between yourselfs

Shimmy

... if he "fixed it up" on paint then why isn&#39;t paint opened? but instead the conversation if you can see is opened.. that paint could be ANYTHING but that conversation is definitely not on paint. ALSO, there would be no way to save a paint "painting" as a MSN conversation history.[/b]

Look At The Picture.

Im Not Going On Either Person&#39;s Side Im Just Pointing Out The Evidence

1.Look That Photo Looks Like Its Been Overlapped. If That was a legit screenshot then why would there be a random
    white line.

2. This is the only thing Jorn Said To This Guy. That Day Find it hard to belive.

Too Many Things That Dont Add Up In My Opionion.

Banned

I&#39;m pretty sure there already is a white line there.. I have vista, but I&#39;ll try to check it on a XP computer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast