Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

lol i'm a scammer :/

This is a discussion on lol i'm a scammer :/ within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Atm I think Jorn is the honest one. I mean, why would anyone wanna trade a 67 char against a ...
Page: 3

Fasza15

Atm I think Jorn is the honest one. I mean, why would anyone wanna trade a 67 char against a 72 one if the 67 one didn't have some nice gear?
    And as other have pointed out before me, Jorn's english isn't perfect, and in that pic it isn't perfect but it's alot better than on the forums. Another thing is that if they really did the trade like 3 weeks ago, why would Jorn write that shit now? If he is the scammer why didn't he write that right after the trade?

This is my conclusion atm, I'll wait for more posts and evidence from both sides before I definately take side. Now im going to bed so I wont post anything more untill tomorrow

Jorn

Atm I think Jorn is the honest one. I mean, why would anyone wanna trade a 67 char against a 72 one if the 67 one didn't have some nice gear?
    And as other have pointed out before me, Jorn's english isn't perfect, and in that pic it isn't perfect but it's alot better than on the forums. Another thing is that if they really did the trade like 3 weeks ago, why would Jorn write that shit now? If he is the scammer why didn't he write that right after the trade?

This is my conclusion atm, I'll wait for more posts and evidence from both sides before I definately take side. Now im going to bed so I wont post anything more untill tomorrow [/b]
    Well tanks, YES my english isnt good lol. its oke
    Good night its bed time hire to. tomorro the last skool day before VAKSION.
    End yes i wane hear Froggys story.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

bullfukinshit i painted that pic.. and bullshit thats not his email.... at least i have a bit of evidence to show that he was only fukin borrowing 2 items from me until he sold his...

dont fukin put me in the wrong jorn... u posted with no evidence againts me? and jorn i barely talk to you .. i never talk to u when ur on... we basicly havnt spoken since u didnt reply like a few weeks ago when i asked for my items back.. and then u send me offline pm? never heard of screenshots?

and priest_gabber? wtf... rember ingame when u said u would help me? coz u knew what jorn was doing was wrong? i see it was only a lie... u didnt give a shit ,, u just wanted the items to..

and i wanted a mage... i even lvled it from 67 50% to 68 10% waitin for u to find out a way to change the email... like 5 weeks ago u were telling me there was a way to change the email... and what happens? its been how long now? so we traded back... and jorn didnt have any mage items apart from completes so i lent him the scorchin staff and ep untill he sold his rogue items..

o and the msn mesg? i opend it in paint to change it to jpg image so i can post it on the forum dipshit... and it was the last mesg i heard from jorn in ages...

o and reason its the only mesg jorn had sent me. i turned on logs a few days before i got this mesg,,, or else i would of shown the hole trade..
    and priest_gabber? u were at jorn house when the trade went on? .. jorn i thought u didnt have 2 computers... or was sum1 else on priest_gabber?
    wait i rember u sayin u would call priest_gabber to come to help with trade... stop fukin lying both of u

True. but its strange that i just sad that yesderday =/ end im not living in his time zones end look the time.[/b]
    u dumbass its the time i recieved it... zzz not the time u sent or in ur time zone...

Shimmy

bullfukinshit i painted that pic.. and bullshit thats not his email.... at least i have a bit of evidence to show that he was only fukin borrowing 2 items from me until he sold his...[/b]
    Why Lie, About Evidence? Why "Attempt" to cover up things. This Is Why People Shouldn't Trade Account With People You Dont Know
    All Too Well. And Character + Items For Another Character Makes Life Abit Difficult.

And Neither Of You Can Proove Who's Items Belong To Who.

If You Had Evidence Why didn't you post the entire msn conversation to get a better picture
    and remove the parts which regard "Account Information"

So Pretty Much Its....

Jorn You Cant Prove Those Items Are Yours

And "TryTankMe" You Cant Dis-Prove They Aren't Jorn's Items.

So At The End Of The Day

Looks Like Your Shit Outta Luck "TryTankMe"

the items are mine u fukin retard.... i traded 72 rogue naked for 67 mage with compeltes and elixer +7,, that its,,,i bought the scorchin staff and ep.... and jorn.. u know thats true,, that the scorchin and ep came from me...

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

o hi jorn.. so u go make a topic sayin im a scamer? and nice bullshitin about our lil trade....

yeh i traded for his mage geared... and i asked for trade back AS SOON as i saw the acc was g1 FUKED and i couldnt change email....

i said i will let u BORROW the fukin ep and scorchin staff untill u sell ur gay rogue items and get ur own mage shit,,,,, and u being a dumbass sent me an offline pm saying
    " haha ty for items..i know i only borrow .. but i never give back" etc... smartass

o and how the fuk was i tryin to scam him by askin for MY items back???
    jorn why go defending urself when there was no alligation....[/b]
    Owned

Why Lie, About Evidence? Why "Attempt" to cover up things. This Is Why People Shouldn't Trade Account With People You Dont Know
    All Too Well. And Character + Items For Another Character Makes Life Abit Difficult.

And Neither Of You Can Proove Who's Items Belong To Who.

If You Had Evidence Why didn't you post the entire msn conversation to get a better picture

So Pretty Much Its....

And "TryTankMe" You Cant Dis-Prove They Aren't Jorn's Items.

So At The End Of The Day

Looks Like Your Shit Outta Luck "TryTankMe"[/b]
    the entire conversation? that was the only fukin thing said u dumbass cunt... if anything else was said it would be there.... fuk me how retarded can u get.... and if jorn is so "right" then lets see sum evidence from his side... ..... o thats right... he dont have any fukin evidence..

WhoompThereitis

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/8628/hmmtt2.jpg
    Check the thing i made red with paint WTF is that ? Xplain pls FRoggy >.<[/b]
    You really are as dumb as you act.....the paint is open because i told him to take a SS of the message hisotyr and put it into paint and then upload it whats ur saying is just pointless and stupid think before u post and waste your own time

the entire conversation? that was the only fukin thing said u dumbass cunt... if anything else was said it would be there.... fuk me how retarded can u get.... and if jorn is so "right" then lets see sum evidence from his side... ..... o thats right... he dont have any fukin evidence..[/b]
    Some how i dont think a real life friend is gonna say yep jorn a scamme and thats the only evidence they have

Jorn and grabber....your Evidence is your defence so far nothing!

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

Angry

Why Lie, About Evidence? Why "Attempt" to cover up things. This Is Why People Shouldn&#39;t Trade Account With People You Dont Know

And Neither Of You Can Proove Who&#39;s Items Belong To Who.

If You Had Evidence Why didn&#39;t you post the entire msn conversation to get a better picture

So Pretty Much Its....

And "TryTankMe" You Cant Dis-Prove They Aren&#39;t Jorn&#39;s Items.

So At The End Of The Day

Looks Like Your Shit Outta Luck "TryTankMe"[/b]
    +1 its pretty bad to try and cover urself up with that pic lol

+1 its pretty bad to try and cover urself up with that pic lol[/b]
    cover my self up? sum1 please explaine wtf i did wrong? im only showing u the fukin proof that he is only borrowing... im not showing proof that we didnt trade or sumthing..

jorn did u realy expect me to play a mage acc that im not able to change the email with?? if anyone else was in my situation tell me... would u wana trade back??? so can u all stop acusing me and saying this shit is my fault coz jorn offered me g1 fuked acc...
    realy this trade was never fukin complete,,, if we didnt trade back i would still be lvling the mage while waiting for jorn to come up with a way to change the email...

Jorn

cover my self up? sum1 please explaine wtf i did wrong? im only showing u the fukin proof that he is only borrowing... im not showing proof that we didnt trade or sumthing..
    jorn did u realy expect me to play a mage acc that im not able to change the email with?? if anyone else was in my situation tell me... would u wana trade back??? so can u all stop acusing me and saying this shit is my fault coz jorn offered me g1 fuked acc...
    realy this trade was never fukin complete,,, if we didnt trade back i would still be lvling the mage while waiting for jorn to come up with a way to change the email...[/b]
    I facking tolt you to give just 1 min the g1 account so i will fix it end look now, i fix it on my own mage..
    en when you say that to me? huh hou its only one message that is see? OWNED!

I facking tolt you to give just 1 min the g1 account so i will fix it end look now, i fix it on my own mage..
    en when you say that to me? huh hou its only one message that is see? OWNED![/b]
    1 min??? it took u how long to change the fukin email??? the trade was supose to be over a month ago????

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Trading and selling unsafe accounts is not aceptible on these forums and is not tolerated in any shape or form.

Because you knowingly traded an unsafe account I am banning you from ko4life because of this. Any atempot by you or your friend to try and sell items or this accoutn again will result in more banns and ip blocks

TopCat

+1[/b]

you are a scammer too

hehe

Psy

I looked over it and I think Jorn was a dumbass for trying to nick it in the bud, he just made himself look more obvious.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123