Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Scammed bz moderator from KO4life

This is a discussion on Scammed bz moderator from KO4life within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Here we R here we go... I went to work abroad 4 couple of months and dear and lovely emw ...
Page: 1

ZuBy

Angry

Here we R here we go...
    I went to work abroad 4 couple of months and dear and lovely emw (guy I ve shared Angel with (my sin o Pathos) just scammed me. I return and char naked... only thinks he left are sealed items, cause he didnt know pass... and sold for RC as I heard....
    When I returned he didn t even give any explanation and he ingores me on msn and didn t even wrote a shitty word.... Isn t it nice?
    The clue is.... don t even trust moderators from KO4life... they ll fukking scam ya.

I have to say that he equiped the char from his as well, but he sold all my gear to get it and now I have shit...
    So I m shorter of ROL, SSE, SE, EB, havent got a clue what was the nd ring and dual MD +8
    and shit loads of crap and GBs...

Thx emw for sharing with U... It was nice Xp 4 me...

Only words I have on my mind R to put U r fukin brain to sleep!
    Hope U have atleast some courage and U ll reply and tell me the story here when U R such prick noob and don t reply on MSN!

Fukin moron, ban this moderator from forum!

PSYK0SIN

EMW never seen this name Bfore
    Only MOD who has a History scam is Kaching

Jason269

Only MOD who has a History scam is Kaching[/b]
    Kaching is a scammer? :huh:

ZuBy

Only MOD who has a History scam is Kaching[/b]
    Ok here he is EMW he is moderator of Pathos merchant section, he traded my items for mage on logos, cool.

SilentDaemon

wow, if thats true lol

Centurian

What a cunt. :blink:

ZuBy

wow, if thats true lol[/b]
    Yes it is!
    It s a bit sad, pls admins ban this shit head, if he would be innocent he would write atleast smth. He didn t reply on single 1 forum where I d post it. He s just a fukin scum from finland!

Actually, he did trade items - but he gave cleavers +9 i think as he bought 2 of them

ZuBy

Actually, he did trade items - but he gave cleavers +9 i think as he bought 2 of them[/b]
    Yes he bought them, but to get them he used my dual +8 MD + SSE and some other shit from his pocket....
    Then he traded also my ROL, EME and EB

So? Any other idea Cammy?

Yes he bought them, but to get them he used my dual +8 MD + SSE and some other shit from his pocket....
    Then he traded also my ROL, EME and EB

So? Any other idea Cammy?[/b]
    One more "Vouchers" fault. How he became a trusted trade moderator? Ohh there was bunch of fags who vouched that he is gg...

ZuBy

One more "Vouchers" fault. How he became a trusted trade moderator? Ohh there was bunch of fags who vouched that he is gg...[/b]
    I have no fukin Idea...
    Now a Question?
    Would U guys trust to a mertchant moderator from KO4life and let him share Ur char?
    my anwsr: next time think twice

Banned

woot O.o any ss from msn conversation with him or something like this ? i am in shock that guy scammed you

dragunmaster

damn that sucks, sorry to hear all this bro hope everything works out in the end

that was really low class shit to do if its true

Here we R here we go...
    I went to work abroad 4 couple of months and dear and lovely emw (guy I ve shared Angel with (my sin o Pathos) just scammed me. I return and char naked... only thinks he left are sealed items, cause he didnt know pass... and sold for RC as I heard....
    When I returned he didn t even give any explanation and he ingores me on msn and didn t even wrote a shitty word.... Isn t it nice?
    The clue is.... don t even trust moderators from KO4life... they ll fukking scam ya.

I have to say that he equiped the char from his as well, but he sold all my gear to get it and now I have shit...
    So I m shorter of ROL, SSE, SE, EB, havent got a clue what was the nd ring and dual MD +8
    and shit loads of crap and GBs...

Thx emw for sharing with U... It was nice Xp 4 me...

Only words I have on my mind R to put U r fukin brain to sleep!
    Hope U have atleast some courage and U ll reply and tell me the story here when U R such prick noob and don t reply on MSN!

Fukin moron, ban this moderator from forum![/b]
    Can you provide some evidence please? Might sound abit shitty of me but anyone can just look at mod's posts and use it to deface ko4life.

ZuBy

Yeah basicly I was 2 months working abroad and after I ve returned he didn t write to me... but my m8 was talking to him when it happend and he got ss from msn conversation.
    It s sad, I thought he s 1000 percent trustable when he is a mod.,... but as I can C..
    My m8 is in school now and he s got the screens on his pc at home... I ll add them during weekend.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast