hpesoj14 scammer

This is a discussion on hpesoj14 scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello! I was selling 74 Warrior with personal sword+7 at c-west. Ive got PM from the hpesoj14. He told me ...
Page: 1

Banned

Thumbs down hpesoj14 scammer

Hello!
    I was selling 74 Warrior with personal sword+7 at c-west. Ive got PM from the hpesoj14. He told me he would pay me gb's for that. He said he has got thousend of vouchers, so I trusted him and gave all first. He changed everything and i got a shit.

If some1 want proove pm me for the msn talk.

Banned

post it pls ppl need to know this guys...
    sory for ur lose.

Banned

shared with him on ionia for like 3 months, never had problems

i dont know what could go wrong in sharing if all items unsealed and there isnt much money in inn , some one could delvl u and donate ur nps and quit clan but thats another thing

bodymartin

lucky... wanted already to buy plat kesn of this guy

well given u enough time to post the chat on here so everyone would laugh at you but seeing as you wont i think its time i prove what a fool this guy is lol anyway it states i pmed him yet he was the one to pm me about selling his warrior cause i have a topic on the c-west market section for buying a 70+ warrior now i was fully willing to buy his warrior everything was going good he gave me user and pass and let me log in to check the account(dunno how but somehow you dont need a vpn to log his account enless k2 has droped the region this as his account was set to isreal and im from canada anyway i then log in to show him i have the $$ to buy it for gb's after he trusted me he have me sq anwser and told me to secure the account so i log into gamefirst and try to secure the account to find it is registerd to an email that has not been validated and gave me an error everytime i tryed to change the pass or email so i simply did forgot password and i guess he dosent know the email that he had the account set to so in all reality he has the account and i left msn as he had no intrest in acutally selling the account just trying to scam fast gb's and recover his account.

and btw thegodswhip im eat_shit_and_die from diez and im in ur sucessful trades for buying cabs
    Last edited by hpesoj14; 05-10-2010 at 12:40 AM.

Banned

yea i sold me warrior to this guy some time ago and didnt had any troubles

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

im sorry but dude, your full of shit hahahahahahaha
    joooooooo is my nigga from years back
    and he definately aint the scammin type, so BB :d

Quote Originally Posted by RoBZiLLa View Post
    im sorry but dude, your full of shit hahahahahahaha
    joooooooo is my nigga from years back
    and he definately aint the scammin type, so BB :d
    ahahaha biggest fag ever lmao much love from old friends RIP gyverforce ko will never be the same since we all split up you know if anyone is still around?and rob has played ko with me for 4years atleast and knows id never scam a person in my life

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by hpesoj14 View Post
    ahahaha biggest fag ever lmao much love from old friends RIP gyverforce ko will never be the same since we all split up you know if anyone is still around?and rob has played ko with me for 4years atleast and knows id never scam a person in my life
    true that, G-force fo' life
    not sure, havent played in the longest
    and yeah, this is the aga right here