Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Oishi no minor or pot animation

This is a discussion on Oishi no minor or pot animation within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sin with duel glowies no clan. There was 3 of us hitting this guys lvl 70 archer, lvl 69 archer, ...
Page: 1

Doc

Default Oishi no minor or pot animation

Sin with duel glowies no clan. There was 3 of us hitting this guys lvl 70 archer, lvl 69 archer, lvl 67 sin took us ages to even redball him and then we noticed that his health was shooting up but no animations what so ever !!!!!!!!!!!! no pots no minor, WTF is this now?????????

BTW we never even killed him and I was hitting him for 600+ other archer was hitting 500+ and dunno what sin was hitting him for.

PS b4 anyone asks or says it he was all alone as we purposfully ran him to a quite spot.

HsK

maybe a graphic bug , it's happened to me sometimes.

For oishi yes he is hard to kill

Doc

Originally posted by HsK
    maybe a graphic bug , it's happened to me sometimes.

For oishi yes he is hard to kill
    Dude do the math, i was hitting 600+ other archer 500+ and just found out sin was hitting 700 with spike. thats 1800 damage you cant even ctrl minor that.

FatM4n

it's like that haxismuash something hes nearly inmortal

oishi

Dude, i really don't know who you are, but if you don't like the way how i play, i am sorry, i don't even have dual "glowing" as you said, so better be 100% sure before make a post.
    Next time it could be 5 guys to kill me? i already fought some guys here, just let me play, i am not even close to 70, by the way nice fight against ghostface, that dude have trully the most insane defense i've ever hitted (he wasn't wearing dagger defense helmet and my spike was around 670) with hp pots he was close to die but i totally ran out of health pots and soul pots them i just died.

hehe yea that was a really nice duel but I ran out of hp pots too. Good that next fight explained everything

yea who are u oishi? some history pls

Doc

Originally posted by oishi
    Dude, i really don't know who you are, but if you don't like the way how i play, i am sorry, i don't even have dual "glowing" as you said, so better be 100% sure before make a post.
    Next time it could be 5 guys to kill me? i already fought some guys here, just let me play, i am not even close to 70, by the way nice fight against ghostface, that dude have trully the most insane defense i've ever hitted (he wasn't wearing dagger defense helmet and my spike was around 670) with hp pots he was close to die but i totally ran out of health pots and soul pots them i *just died.
    BS, we bumped into you during an invasion and as I said above there was 3 of us hitting you, lowest lvl was a 67 sin and we still couldnt drop you !!!!!!! And none of us could see any animation of minor healing or potting, I know that this could be a glitch for maybe 1 person not to see it but three all at the same time ?????? Even if it was a glitch how to explain out potting over 1500+ damage pershot???????

maybe he 65+ so absoluteness so its 1350 per shot but still how can he outpot that dmg :huh:

Ap0phis

That happens alot in the invasion where you can't see any of the animation from pots or priests spam healing them selves, so i'm sure it was a bug....but I don't know how he could of taken so much dmg :unsure:

rice cakes? :lol:

oishi

Originally posted by Doc+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Doc)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-oishi
    Next time it could be 5 guys to kill me? i already fought some guys here, just let me play, i am not even close to 70, by the way nice fight against ghostface, that dude have trully the most insane defense i've ever hitted (he wasn't wearing dagger defense helmet and my spike was around 670) with hp pots he was close to die but i totally ran out of health pots and soul pots them i *just died.
    BS, we bumped into you during an invasion and as I said above there was 3 of us hitting you, lowest lvl was a 67 sin and we still couldnt drop you !!!!!!! And none of us could see any animation of minor healing or potting, I know that this could be a glitch for maybe 1 person not to see it but three all at the same time ?????? Even if it was a glitch how to explain out potting over 1500+ damage pershot???????[/b]
    Are you totally mad because you couldn't kill me with your friends? , As the other guy said, it's not my fault the game has a lot of bugs, i remember you guys lured me to some place, i hit and run minoring and using hp pots at the same time, i took the sin and start hitting you, my question is: should i died because you are 70? and your friends are over 65? we can duel anytime and i'll show you that i don't need any bug or cheat to kill you.

Banned Senior Member

I fought him last night, not dual glowies, only has a +8 MD. I lost the first fight because he wanted to use his DD helm and I was unable to hold up my minor heal for a fight that long, once he threw on his chitin helm it was another story tho

xourico

looool dont be noob <_<

during invasion (all of them) I cant see ANY animation or skill animation, I NEVER SAW THEM DURING INVASION!! its a bug I think, or its because they turn off animation so server dont crash maybe?? dunno...

anyway thats normal dear doc :wub:

narinn114

i would think he uses large rice cakes and maybe he does alot of abyy and get s em btw i didnt get one in a verru long time from trade in

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast