Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

lord of the humans and his gay friends

This is a discussion on lord of the humans and his gay friends within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div> Originally posted by Zparda+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zparda) <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink @ <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments I submitted a rollback method to CS ...
Page: 5

Trii

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div>
    Originally posted by Zparda+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zparda)
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments

I submitted a rollback method to CS like 1 month ago. Still hasn't been fixed. I can roll back my char any time i want. Don't expect them to fix that Isiloon bug anytime soon.

Ya, you sent it into CS, prob wont be fixed. You told me you had a method, I asked for it so I can directly report it to CSrep1 or the head Gm's, and what was your response? "Only if K2 will give me back my lvl or an IN or somthing for this"
    Why u dont go up and lure Isiloon to them more then. Is like when u torment us when we kill it "LEGAL" with MNI

Btw why no1 kill it now so many lvl 70. We did it with full lvl 61 62 and few 64 and such oO. Wut happen to diez this days [/b]
    Because I only have 1 character over lvl 40, and he isn't in the Hell Abyss camping isiloon[/b][/quote]
    because isiloon was always being taken by turkish cheaters

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments
    I submitted a rollback method to CS like 1 month ago. Still hasn't been fixed. I can roll back my char any time i want. Don't expect them to fix that Isiloon bug anytime soon.
    Ya, you sent it into CS, prob wont be fixed. You told me you had a method, I asked for it so I can directly report it to CSrep1 or the head Gm's, and what was your response? "Only if K2 will give me back my lvl or an IN or somthing for this"[/b]
    exactly ... lol I did get my lvl back but only after bitching to BBB.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

they've commited this offense so many times i think it deserves a account termination -.-

cheaters get away wit cheating over and over and over and over and over and over ooops sound like a broken fuking record. maybe we should all macro tl 70 get a 30 day bann come back still lvl 70 all worth it wait that happens all the time :angry:

Pollux

niceeeee lvls 70s macros..duper... CHEATERs got only 30 days ban.....legit and honest players permanet block ROFLllllllll hahahah very fun this h43r: -_- <_<

Banned

Originally posted by wako0
    shut up tez, seriously :rollseyes: *

i could have sworn u were running behind that fagot all afternoon today.
    hmmm if i was i didnt notice but i dont think so......i would notice who is in front of me since i keep my names on and also ass face :P i dont need to run behind him to own orcs...i can do it in front of all others.....so i really dont know what your talking about

also yes its the peoples fault but if u noticed even ciggarete companies at least know they are fucked up and now are trying to fix things .... what is or has k2 done to fix it....instead what they do now is pull the wool over your eyes once again but telling you ice age is coming.....and then they bring that out so for a short time we are all happy so we dont see the bigger prob here.... a company who really doesnt give a shit about making there game better....instead they worry about there profit and loss reports

ffs i know business and guess what take a loss for 1 or 2 years to get everything fixed 100% and after your 2nd year of loss or so yoiu will see longer and more profits in the coming years....k2 doesnt think like they are here for the short term like a con artist and guess what your all getting coned

wish we could get some action like that on ares, walked in on patriot doing it the other day such a joke.

I have level 70 priests in the clan unable to find a chitinsheild, but 90% of rogues and mages in patriot have chitinsheilds.

Banned

Originally posted by Matt
    wish we could get some action like that on ares, walked in on patriot doing it the other day such a joke.

I have level 70 priests in the clan unable to find a chitinsheild, but 90% of rogues and mages in patriot have chitinsheilds.
    so matte why not get fraps or them doing this if you walked in on them

get them fcking banned cause its not cool if they gettting uber items from bug abusing

if u fraps it and have no where to send it ....as far as a gm....send it to every email account at k2 even josh huangs email......i will give u a few i know of

xourico

Originally posted by Matt

lol u and all the lvl 70 from ur clan or something cant kill isillon legitmily?? :huh:

Default Re: lord of the humans and his gay friends

Originally posted by sexa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sexa)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-dorpwn
    well they bugged isiloon all the time (only poison hitting them and not melee)
    i didnt knew its a bug abuse, but i never killed isiloon ^^

btw if its a bug abuse what about sliding servants and getting only aoe attacks instead of hard melee attacks. is it being considered same way?[/b]
    Agreeing with this guy...

Why is mage attacks illegal? Does this mean when me and my clan of mages take down Talos it is illegal too? :rollseyes:

depends danny do your mages tank talos but he doesn't hit them? watch the video i posted here to see what they are doing

FatM4n

I dunno if it's bugg or something but when I tried to farm servants with a healer, sometimes if I lured it away and I started to tank it after duffs the servants did aoe attack towards my priest and did not melee me even if I tanked it, sometime it melee'd me and some times it aoe me :S

any1 know why it does so?

cuz I'm pretty sure when it aoe me I couldn't loot the boxes :S

TunaFishyMe

I would think its because your priest isnt in a TS. When your priest heals, the mob will agro on it, thus it will aoe. When you attack it, it will melee you. Its like 2 people tanking talos. Sometimes it hits you, sometimes it hits the other guy. Since your priest is within its AOE range, itll aoe and youll get hit for like 300. I dont think tahts the same thing. Ive seen some mages, kill servants without getting hit. so i hit like 5 servants and bring it near him to get him xped from aoe attacks xD

FatM4n

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    I would think its because your priest isnt in a TS. *When your priest heals, the mob will agro on it, thus it will aoe. *When you attack it, it will melee you. *Its like 2 people tanking talos. *Sometimes it hits you, sometimes it hits the other guy. *Since your priest is within its AOE range, itll aoe and youll get hit for like 300. *I dont think tahts the same thing. *Ive seen some mages, kill servants without getting hit. *so i hit like 5 servants and bring it near him to get him xped from aoe attacks xD
    but I didn't have ts and it aoe for the whoel time I killed it

Banned

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    depends danny do your mages tank talos but he doesn't hit them? watch the video i posted here to see what they are doing
    well nice video and very odd why its hittng you and not him....he must have loved it

ok well from the vid something odd is up but........lets say this is nota bug and if u stand far enough it will only range atak you....not sure but maybe its set up that way.....and it dont come to get you cause your in the distance of its range atak so it chooses to hit you with its 2nd atak instead.....again if that is case then its not bug its strategy on your part but i dont know i am just speculating and give out diff ideas....i think some people need to test it......like if u do it yourself paddy and hit it then move back some so its starts hitting you with it range atak....does it follow u to get a mele shot in too....or does it stay they hitting you with range as you stand still

AND you can solo serverants at lvl 70....i didnt know that.....i thought the mele atak was hard and cant be outpoted

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast