LordFabricius__ko ( Not saying he cheater but! )

This is a discussion on LordFabricius__ko ( Not saying he cheater but! ) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I gave LordFabricius__ko priest account for 3x shells +8 , after server went down and came up , all the ...
Page: 1

I gave LordFabricius__ko priest account for 3x shells +8 , after server went down and came up , all the shells gone , i tried to contact k2 and guess what? even my new account got hacked , invailed password , msn changed.
    When i spoke with k2 they told me they have problems with the data files and some info just gone , probably thats why have the topic in general section " DO NOT USE FORGOTTEN PASSWORD " , i think hackers just hacked knightonlineworld site and got some of the info's , 1 of my accounts gone + 3x shells +8.
    Any1 can admit he had something weird with the account / items too ?

Im not saying LordFabricius__ko is cheater , i just think its the right section to ask becuse i got items and they gone.
    So for now i only cheaking it.

swishersticks

There was warnings about this. you chnaged it anyway. you got hacked. now you have lord's name in it?

There was warnings about this. you chnaged it anyway. you got hacked. now you have lord's name in it?[/b]
    Its not hack , i had the shells in different account and this account still good , only this items missing + they was sealed.
    I lost lvl 13 account , Merchant account.
    And no i didnt said its Lord ( yet ) , this is why i cheaking...
    I lost 2 accounts in 10 days , never happend to me before , nobody dont know my payment info / seal password , so its kinda weird.

its k2 it has been hacked before

its k2 it has been hacked before[/b]
    No , not really , he sold me dupe items , he saw the topic and he decide to blame me for scam , he said i charged back the info of the priest i gave him for 3x shells +8 , cheak cheater section what he wrote about me.
    This kid really pieace of shit , blame me over nothing , also Zxenke told him he did it and i still getting blames.
    Zxenke not going to give cheater aka duper the old account of him , he not deserve to keep lvl 74 priest after giving 3x shells +8 dupe.