Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lordofhumans, crazy_a, the duping bunch

This is a discussion on Lordofhumans, crazy_a, the duping bunch within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I noticed they are all unbanned, i also noticed that i was hitting crazy_a (wearing full shell) for 400 damage ...
Page: 1

Psy

Default Lordofhumans, crazy_a, the duping bunch

I noticed they are all unbanned, i also noticed that i was hitting crazy_a (wearing full shell) for 400 damage when he was tormented and parasited, he minorhealed and outran 3 warriors (2 level 70). Wasn't something supposed to be done about thier items? I don't know if k2 realises how hard it is to make plus uniques, if people like them don't get thier uniques deleted then what's the point? why don't we do what other people do and dupe all of our items? The blatant cheaters never get permanantly punished, so wouldn't it be fair for us to do what they do?

im wrried about hakan and lordofthehumans... i think they started buggin isiloon again
    they get unbanned and isiloon aint waiting no more

wastyrx

umm im sorry guys but some ss or fraps would be good n psy dunno what lvl is he but if hes 70 he can run away with minor easly coz he has lf n ur warrior has not..

Cocaine

crazy spikes me for over 1000 dmg with no debuffs...... which is more than almost all other sins do. its fucking rediculous.

::::

:mellow:

Cocaine

Originally posted by wastyrx
    umm im sorry guys but some ss or fraps would be good n psy dunno what lvl is he but if hes 70 he can run away with minor easly coz he has lf n ur warrior has not..

you dont need fraps to know that he is a cheater, and i dont know very many lvl 70 rogues who can get away from 3 warriors hitting him tbh.

Banned

they all suckass anyway, and their clan name is the same old bunch of dual dildo's +8 full shell AYASOFOIA or some retarted name like that. and lordofthegays was in full shell, now he is in full chitin....chitin +9 maybe? he cant do shit without his friends though, they all bug it together

Psy

the fact that they suck does not make up for how decked out they are does not grant them a reason to dupe. we can't stand by and acquiesce thier actions because they haven't gained anything the way everyone else has. needless to say that unless drastic measure is done against dupers, they will find a new way to dupe. And believe me, they will. (i've heared of many dupe methods, and some involve using a special "i" or "o;" if they can figure that out then they'll figure out something else. Like take for example the new trading system.)

wastyrx

Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wastyrx

you dont need fraps to know that he is a cheater, and i dont know very many lvl 70 rogues who can get away from 3 warriors hitting him tbh.[/b]
    yea but if u want to ban them u need fraps or somthing <_< drain them if u can and actualy u can run from warriors easly spam minor + hp pot ftw..

Hakan has been a problem on Diez for a long time. Fraps/SS aren't even required anymore. I'm sure the staff at K2 and Hakan know each other on a first name basis at this point. How many strikes has Hakan had now? Thought K2's rule was 3 strikes and your done.

Add to the list LastS1N. Guess lvl70 Warrior that was spamming Z4 for 700's and Dr4K0 900's. 2v1 we died miserably and we both were buffed. I hit him below 500 on my screen when he was doing 700's on my screen. Hypn0s tried him too, and same thing, 700's.

Compliance checked him and guess what? +9 armor and +9 weapons all over. Pro upgrader prolly ...

wastyrx

yea but if u want to ban them u need fraps or somthing *<_< drain them if u can and actualy u can run from warriors easly spam minor + hp pot ftw..
    i quote myself coz i think u think im cover them but i dont. i just sayin if u have proof gm or som1 can ban them..

ps:sorry my bad english, i dont like that language <_<

Originally posted by wastyrx+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wastyrx)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wastyrx
    yea but if u want to ban them u need fraps or somthing *<_< drain them if u can and actualy u can run from warriors easly spam minor + hp pot ftw..
    i quote myself coz i think u think im cover them but i dont i just sayin if u have proof gm or som1 can ban them..

ps:sorry my bad english, i dont like that language <_<[/b]
    It wouldn't matter. You could get a full feature length movie, full of them cheating and abusing ANY bug in the entire game. They'll be banned MAX 30 days.

::::

it s normal .Because Hakan has more friends ( hacker for datebase , gm for unbanned etc ) if u have this friends I ll make more :P

it's my think.

GL hf

Originally posted by Devile
    Add to the list LastS1N. Guess lvl70 Warrior that was spamming Z4 for 700's and Dr4K0 900's. 2v1 we died miserably and we both were buffed. I hit him below 500 on my screen when he was doing 700's on my screen. Hypn0s tried him too, and same thing, 700's.

Compliance checked him and guess what? +9 armor and +9 weapons all over. Pro upgrader prolly ...
    That guy is unbelievable.. lasts1n hitting me 600+ NON DUFFED with chittin shield..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast