Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Lordofhumans, crazy_a, the duping bunch

This is a discussion on Lordofhumans, crazy_a, the duping bunch within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=21263 dont pay attention to the turk spamming...
Page: 2

Banned

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=21263

dont pay attention to the turk spamming

BLacKLoRD

Originally posted by Devile
    Add to the list LastS1N. Guess lvl70 Warrior that was spamming Z4 for 700's and Dr4K0 900's. 2v1 we died miserably and we both were buffed. I hit him below 500 on my screen when he was doing 700's on my screen. Hypn0s tried him too, and same thing, 700's.

Compliance checked him and guess what? +9 armor and +9 weapons all over. Pro upgrader prolly ...
    i agree with u about Lasts1n , he hit me 500-600 on my screen i am lvl 70 1260 defans with in ib i think he have 2800-3000 ap so it is impossible with +0 uniques +7 or +8 armors and weapons etc. cuz 500-600 are too high damage... h43r:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

is erolberk lasts1n?

cause i rmb he's the only guy with full +9 shells n i owned him on my shit-assed 5xx ac bp (with a little malice n a little help from 2 elmorad soldiers lol h43r: )

Assaf001

this is so old subject. why K2 don't take care? they scan ppl with +3 uniques, never seen exping. I mean, you have to bring a proof ? HERE IS THE PROOF ! people exping and doing it honestly, why should we get ****ed? is it fair?? when LordoftheHUMANS and his friends, he told them they will get 30 days of ban (they will back, what is all about?)

they said:" ty ty ty gm". <_<

THEY THANKED HIM TO BRING THEM BACK TO CHEAT/DUPE AFTER 30 DAYS AND TO BE IMMORTALS WHILE PEOPLE FARMING/EXPING/PKING AT MOST HONEST WAY! :angry:

now the way to 80 is long for all lvl's 70/1. now they are back again, lvl's 80 in 3 monthes of nonstop macro/koxping/kosping. you guys decide if it is fair [humen side at least is happy]. what about _falliyet_volcom he has +3 uniques too, maybe he didn't use bug to kill the isiloon but he is 70 of macro/kosp/koxp, came from nowhere, same as this last1n. this game just getting stinks [ Im sure 90% of ko4life agree with me about that ] what about kn0w kn1w kn2w kn3w pming me at eslant after we did a few bosses: "S> WE +3". what the hell? again. came from nowhere, used kosp/koxp/macro. duped uniques. you the GM's know about that Im sure, we can post 1m posts and u won't do nothing <_<

I hope K0T0K0 and Kotoko will do somthing about that and quick, b4 these guys will reach lvl 80 and all the new items. <_<

Im sure there is more people like hakan_53_tr,loth,knXw, faliyet etc :angry:

take care -_-

nfw

someone look into toth also : was hiting me for 1000-1500

tolgahan

Originally posted by SotongPoo
    is erolberk lasts1n?

cause i rmb he's the only guy with full +9 shells n i owned him on my shit-assed 5xx ac bp (with a little malice n a little help from 2 elmorad soldiers lol *h43r: )
    My friends says he knows erolberk.They are good friends.
    he says he is a doctor.He plays this game so much. : )
    but i dont know him well.Once i pmed him. I am ur friends friend,he is asking u come to maradon bla bla bla.
    I just wanted to be sure that Erol berk knows him too.
    My friend said he saw erol when he was upgrading shells to +8.I dont know who is Erolberk well.He is not my friend.
    but i just didnt understand that my friend said he is a good player n i am sure now erolberk knows him too but everybody who is talking about Erolberk says he is a duper.
    I havent seen that Erol give him any item.
    But if all ppl say he is a duper i think he is really a duper

wastyrx

erolberk has +9 shells but he has no skills here is my proof

http://rapidshare.de/files/17341600/JamesP...Parker.wmv.html

enjoy

miss ya james

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12