LordPegasus of BadFamily

This is a discussion on LordPegasus of BadFamily within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well this is not exactly a scam claim but he is really fishy so here the story i responded to ...
Page: 1

Default LordPegasus of BadFamily

well this is not exactly a scam claim but he is really fishy
    so here the story

i responded to SweetGirls in moradon who claimed they were selling a 83 priest with 1m nps in a CR
    and i asked how much and we agreed on a price and then he says oh i need 3gb to buy a cr so i said no
    then he was like come to scarecrows where i saw the priest DontTryTobeBetter and lordpegesus then the priest pms me
    and says he need the 3 gb so i still say no then i asked if he had a ko4life acc thats trusty then i would gfive him the 3gb
    but he said he didnt so then lordpegesus pms me and says look at me im in #1clan and ia have ii+9 blah blah blah then i was like fuck w/e i just give this guy tghe 3 gb and see what happens so i trade him and he says oh no dont give it to me give it to his noob char so that he can buy the cr so i said no i wanna give it to you so i can SS it then he runs away LOL then says oh i have to go eat so i was convinced hes trying to steal gbs so i played with him and said ill give you 5 extra gbs on top of the price we agreed on if he did it right now and was like no i goota go eat my mom is mad HAHAH

SO JUST BECAREFUL OF THE PEOPLE SELLING THE 83 PRIEST
    AND I NEVER SAID THAT ANY OF BADFAMILY ARE ACAMMERS IM JUST WARNING
    AND I CAN PROVIDE SCREENS OF THE WHOLE CONVO IF NEEDED

Just to tell u , i'm the old Lordpegasus and i sold this character 1 and a half week ago , made a topic at my clan forum , and told my friends in game it was a new owner .

thats good to know bro!
    thanks at least we can spread the word hes a scamk

bf not a suprise

^ What u talking about ? aaaaaaaah let me guess , u're from integrity ? and how can u call us scammer ? you scammed ur nation last month when u get king , taking the 21gbs to mindrot , go out nab.

Quote Originally Posted by Heywazzap View Post
    ^ What u talking about ? aaaaaaaah let me guess , u're from integrity ? and how can u call us scammer ? you scammed ur nation last month when u get king , taking the 21gbs to mindrot , go out nab.
    I really want to hear this story Mindrot scam 21gb from kingship, a little research wouldn't hurt you, you know. Explain me what Mindrot did to make xErgoProxyX pay him 21 gb did he point a gun to his head? if so do you have the proof? I mean are you that stupid to say mindrot stole that money when integrity lost that kingship to Limitless...

Quote Originally Posted by rdamas75 View Post
    I really want to hear this story Mindrot scam 21gb from kingship, a little research wouldn't hurt you, you know. Explain me what Mindrot did to make xErgoProxyX pay him 21 gb did he point a gun to his head? if so do you have the proof? I mean are you that stupid to say mindrot stole that money when integrity lost that kingship to Limitless...
    It's a well known fact Limitless and Integrity were allied for kingship. It is also a known fact that 21gbs was splited up between both clan.

DontTryTobeBetter is scammer hes scamming alot of ppl

Don't lie please , we all know you were allyed , and all integrity voted for Ergo but with 1 condition , he would give the 21 gbs of the box for Mindrot aka Cuban , the biggest and known scammer.

Banned Regular Member

i just love how all topics end up talking about integrity..
    everyone should just get over that shit
    what's done it's done and nothing will change.. now it's all about choices ( who ever trusts them and who ever doesn't)
    now, on topic : i think it's nice of u sharing this kind of information, even tho u haven't really got scammed..
    always good to know what others are trying to do

The One And Only Senior Member

bf not a suprise
    first of all shut the fuck up you fucking retard ,your clan is full of scammers so dont try even to talk about other clans.

-----------
    BACK TO THE TOPIC! , that guy is out of our clan now.
    /Kicked.