Lost my warrior Spl4tter!

This is a discussion on Lost my warrior Spl4tter! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi just wanting to warn ppl about a char called Spl4tter (maybe namechanged now but if you have bought it ...
Page: 1

zooli

Hi just wanting to warn ppl about a char called Spl4tter (maybe namechanged now but if you have bought it you will know).
    Whatever you do donīt trade or buy this account.
    I Dutch guy borrowed this char from me for some months now and I was getting it back but right out of a sudden I canīt log it.
    Missmatch pw!!!
    Iīm not saying this guy scammed me only that I canīt log it anymore.
    This is also the first char I ever lost because of scamming or hacking so itīs a little bit fishy.
    The guy who borrowed it also played a char called |Wildfire|, maybe itīs another owner now dunno.
    It have been in my posession for several years now and I have all old information like payments and so on. I will for sure contact support about this to get my char back and hopefully noone innocent will suffer from this.
    Also this char have been Swedish for so many years so no doubt I will get it back.
    I just want back what is mine nothing else so please help me to solve this without others loosing to much.

Btw I know this isnīt the right place for scammed chars but since everybody read posts in here I found it better to write it here.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Is this the original spl4tter from sweden (and Xigenon)?

If so i remember laughin my ass off from you in vent back in the day