Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

lStrikerl and NP Transfers

This is a discussion on lStrikerl and NP Transfers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well me and my party where at DK party in CZ when these Np transferrers appeared and is STILL going ...
Page: 1

Thicklord

Well me and my party where at DK party in CZ when these Np transferrers appeared and is STILL going on right now.

I have a lot of pics

But the interesting thing, theres a amity member protecting them
    His name is lStrikerl. I have my WHOLE clan as proof. And pics. lStrikerl has been doing it for a while now.

The Start

Keeps on going

Now I'm getting tired

Bounty Hunt Anyone?

We find him and I kill him, but notice lStrikerl is there and kills my friend.

Need more proof?.....
    Ask ANYONE from Ascension, Descension, or Optimus.

Amity, I suggest you banning this guy.

eduarvera23

just a tip, dont mess with the clan, mess with the player
    and as for the cheating thing, well yea something has to be done

HateMadeMe

That was the second time lStrikerl has killed me while ive been taking pics of np transfers, the first time was a month or two ago

Thicklord

Well its that hes been doing it for quite awhile.

lol.

It'd be a lot easier if you just took a screenshot of the leaderboard while the np transfer is happening...

HateMadeMe

lol.[/b]
    no scammers on topic pls

Taeho

Should have take a picture of the leaderboard as NZ said, and my guess is that Striker just went there to kill the NP transferer and killed you guys aswell for NP's.

Thicklord

HA thats the thing, I didn't /town for a little bit and he did NOT kill the other one.

There is NO way anyone could prove me wrong on lStrikerl

I think we are talking about d2 last night - server does not show but since this is Diez, it can be seen from the xp gained from ews.

First we had TooooRGstyle (somethign like that anyway) who lustfuul killed. (ss name ending 4_15_1.2.16 so taken at 1:02 UK time?)

then sinofgod2 (ss name ending 4_15_2.1.18 so taken at 2:01 UK time?)

Blaze and me actually asked striker to go kill him - then we realised he was human when we opened the leader board.
    So we said "go kill his mage". A bit after he told us "there is a whole party there :S". We added him to the party for buff and when I tp-ed him to get a full buff he complained because " it will take me AGES to go back" and then I think proceeded to pk-hunt bosses as usual. Seeing the ss now I actualy think he was in the bowl killing lesath at this point.

I have known striker for a bit more than a year and I am having great trouble believing he is helping NP transferers, especially given we sent him there.

One thought though : you say you stayed there and he did not kill you either, so maybe he was just confused about who was in on it and who was not? I believe he killed your friend, I just do not agree with you on why.

Thicklord

I ran away and looked. For around 10 - 15 sec more and I didn't see him attack them.
    Maybe he didn't see them, I don't know.

I just think Striker is in it, my opinion.

kibal

Perhaps he was runing around cz trying find the nps transker like u did.

Thicklord

Two times already? Searching for then and not killing them.

HateMadeMe

silver not flaming, but in one of thicks screenies you see damage received from striker before he towned.

and i know it could just be coincidence, but it just seems rather fishy ive been killed twice by him while scouting out np transferers

striker

:lol: this is funny stuff and 1 giant mixup...let's clear it up...and keep it nice..

1) when u go seeking for to kill ppl who np transfer EXPECT ppl from opposing nation...
    2) i was not helping this gay transfer nps or w/e I KILLED HIM
    3) HateMadeMe, I did single you out of ur party first becuase you were the priest...in other words u die first then i kill the rest of ur party
    4) And I didn't town I got tp'd out at some point accidently by silver...
    5) Thicklord, I know you think im perfect but when 10 little green men are running around i can't keep track of them all by myself....
    6) and if u still dont believe me...you should change your name to Thickhead

oh and Ty silver :P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast