Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

lStrikerl and NP Transfers

This is a discussion on lStrikerl and NP Transfers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; HA thats the thing, I didn't /town for a little bit and he did NOT kill the other one. There ...
Page: 2

striker

HA thats the thing, I didn't /town for a little bit and he did NOT kill the other one.

There is NO way anyone could prove me wrong on lStrikerl[/b]
    pfffff :huh: prove you wrong on what?
    the only thing you proved was that we went lookin for np transferers at the same time then i killed your party.

Validating

6) and if u still dont believe me...you should change your name to Thickhead
    oh and Ty silver :P[/b]
    lol

striker

I wish mod would do their jobs and delete this crap already... <_<

Terrorblade

I&#39;ve been killing np trasferers aswell and after 4 kills I got pm&#39;ed "fuk u, np trasfer" etc.

I believe Striker has no need to ruin his name cuz of np transfer, he can earn nps w/o it easily.

BlaZn_AzN

I&#39;ve been killing np trasferers aswell and after 4 kills I got pm&#39;ed "fuk u, np trasfer" etc.

I believe Striker has no need to ruin his name cuz of np transfer, he can earn nps w/o it easily.[/b]
    this post is freaking halarious..... striker this is a note to not list to "blazn" doing me a favor turned you into a NP TRANSFERER and amity dont tolerate np transfer nor does it allow any to remained in clan if caught.. and if he&#39;s in clan it&#39;s a guarantee that he&#39;s a legit player.... striker imma have to laugh at you when u log on hahahaha

I wish mod would do their jobs and delete this crap already... <_<[/b]
    shuddap

now as for the reason the topic was started....striker doesn&#39;t do np transfer, nor does he "assist/protect" ppl who do it. Most of the time when np transfer is happening he just says "o.o np transfer" or something along those lines in clan chat and doesn&#39;t bother with it unless somebody asks him to go kill the person doing the transfer. There have been times in cz when I&#39;ve asked him to go kill the transfer and he complains that he&#39;s running bowl, I simply tell him to shut up and go kill them anyways . And since you obviously don&#39;t know striker personally, I&#39;ll let you in on a secret....he&#39;s not very observant at times, so it&#39;s likely he ran past the transfer a couple times and didn&#39;t realize it.

As far as him killing you at the spot where the transfer was happening, I&#39;ve gone hunting down np transfer many times, and occassionally I find orcs running around there looking for them too...I usually kill them as well unless it&#39;s an orc I&#39;ve asked to go kill them or help me find them. Like blazn said, Amity does not allow np transferers in clan or to remain in clan if found doing so, I caught one person in one of our clans doing it in cz, an int priest and thought that&#39;s odd (because it wasn&#39;t straight kills, but every 3rd or 4th time), went to the spot found them and instead of asking him in pm to leave clan, I used ally chat and told him simply "go to emc and get the fuck out of clan" so that everybody that was online would know he would be leaving us and then I explained why.

Now for future reference....if you get proof (real proof) of somebody from Amity doing np transfer bring it to me and it will be dealt with immediately, we do not allow this act of gayness in our clan...we don&#39;t need nps even close to bad enough to use np transfer to get them, nor do we keep ppl in clan who value nps that much.

yea i was taht day later on cz that np tranfer newb was already at 7k nps and striker wasnt even close to 1000(all atross and riotes) so as bfd says if u dont have real consistent proof which i doubt u will find dont go accuse anybody

jadedknight11

You should be reporting the people who np transfer (i.e. the people in your screenies who are np transferring) not someone you have some vague and unfounded notion about. Stop whining about 10-15 seconds and this and that (i.e. you killed me and you didn&#39;t kill him - Hatemademe; it is CZ ...if you don&#39;t want to die, don&#39;t pk.). In a court of law all of what you are saying is circumstantial. . . aka. B.S. If you are going to accuse someone, give us some solid proof. I cannot agree with you based on your opinionated evidence. In defense of Amity, we were informed (with solid proof) that a member (as BFD mentioned) was luring or something of that sort (another act we do not tolerate) and asked the person to leave the clan...which he did. However, note WHY he was asked to leave. Firstly there was: a. solid evidence b. there was an act performed that we do not tolerate (luring/np-transferring or w.e the case may be). What you suggest in your post does not have any one of the aforementioned. There is no solid proof...you just gave proof of someone np transferring (whom, I will add is not the subject of this topic) and one ss of Striker doing damage on you. Your 2+2 does not equal 4.

striker

shuddap[/b]
    sexy :wub:

Thicklord

This topic was made to stop the np transferrers, it was just fishy like hate said that he killed us.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

This topic was made to stop the np transferrers, it was just fishy like hate said that he killed us.[/b]

I have to admit if I see a one hit I find the temptation too much not too

HateMadeMe

I have to admit if I see a one hit I find the temptation too much not too[/b]

FYI felix it wasn&#39;t a one hit, and i stood up for a reasonable amount of time considering hes probably over 10 lvls higher and actually has gear, I use fp +7 for the win.

striker

cept its unbuffed vs buffed single vs party....and ur a duffer <_<

HateMadeMe

cept its unbuffed vs buffed single vs party....and ur a duffer <_<[/b]

Uhhhhm yehhhhhh, it was 1 v 2, me a 63 priest and a lvl 61 rogue, and im not a duffer, im buff/1920, dont even have malice <_<

striker

yeayea who cares...yu died

thx all 4 helping me straighten this out...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast