Maranello Is A Scammer Somone PLz Ban him from forums!

This is a discussion on Maranello Is A Scammer Somone PLz Ban him from forums! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=101938 http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=99995 links with all info he scams me then yells out all my old info that k2 changed he ...
Page: 1

killer2675

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=101938
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=99995

links with all info he scams me then yells out all my old info that k2 changed he needs to be banned fom forums before somone else gets scammed!

killer2675

bump

4:20

I sent a PM to PADDY asking him to take care of this guy, he has been scamming for too long...

Maranello

I sent a PM to PADDY asking him to take care of this guy, he has been scamming for too long...[/b]

OMG, scamming for too long... zzz I NEVER SCAMMED

that dude ( you will see on the links he gave you guys ) is an idiot, CAUSE HE IS THE SCAMMER !

First we trade, than he says im a scammer, then he get his account back WITH ALL MY THINGS then he want me to be banned of this forum because he is tired that i say to everyone that he is a scammer ( because he is ).

Or how can you explain killer... that i got ur msn before you said i scammed you?
    Was it to give me the info?
    Answer: YES

Or how can you explain killer... that have traded with you and that i have screenies of you of the trade?
    Was it to make the trade?
    Answer: YES
    Note: but you say i created those pics... ( if i'd "hack" you... how would i know that you'd get the account back )

Or how can you explain killer... that you talked on me on PsYcHoPrIeSt or w/e his name and you started to blame me only 4 days after...
    Answer: Because when you had bought my rogue lvl 72, you had use all of your money to get it and wanted your things back because you couldn't do anything with it naked... Which you did with the fucking nooby GMS
    ( including my items )

But NO you won't answer to those questions BECAUSE you have no idea of how lying about those facts.
    Maybe it would of be smarter to create a new msn...
    Oh well.. you only realised that later because you're such an idiot

and idc if the mods on this forum ban me cause... i have 3 homes to live and i can create multiple account to keep blasting you until you say the truth.
    Only thing you have done at the moment is that... you just reply to me with ... Fu ur noob... sdfu scammer...
    And asking to your online friends to help you..
    Even if they said that you are a liar to me when i said i had bought ur account.

N.O.O.B.

Psy

you both have low post counts, so both should be banned just as a precautionary measure.

4:20

you both have low post counts, so both should be banned just as a precautionary measure.[/b]
    w00t

Maranello

Post don't count... you could have 1000 post and scamm someone...
    ( it could be a good way cause everyone think ur not gonna sca )

But that won't change that he is a scammer

Banned

Post don't count... you could have 1000 post and scamm someone...
    ( it could be a good way cause everyone think ur not gonna sca )

But that won't change that he is a scammer[/b]
    normally when u have a high post count either a) ppl know you and you know them cuz u post a lot or B) you spam and haven't been banned yet.

Or you get friendly with everybody just to make a big scam and you have no life to start the post count each time you create a new account

normally when u have a high post count either a) ppl know you and you know them cuz u post a lot or you spam and haven't been banned yet.[/b]