Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The macro elegance clan

This is a discussion on The macro elegance clan within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; One more macroer, I hope he gets banned. This video has been taken by some friend he send me by ...
Page: 1

OgLaNZeRo

Default The macro elegance clan

One more macroer, I hope he gets banned.
    This video has been taken by some friend he send me by msn and i post it here.

http://rapidshare.de/files/22853493/2Fastx...Furios.avi.html ( 32 mb )
    http://rapidshare.de/files/22854347/2Fastx...urios2.avi.html (7,2 mb )

Phosgene

2fast2furios is a known macroer and glitcher , but still thx .
    didnt watch the movies yet tho .

dewil_dragon got banned then unbanned within a few days along tiem ago. fucking turks.

OgLaNZeRo

Originally posted by giga
    dewil_dragon got banned then unbanned within a few days along tiem ago. fucking turks.
    bro, don't insult turks please.

DaRKBioHaZaRD

aqduğum piçi maden turklere laf etmesinler dion bunu buraya açıonda ne kazanıon? ne yani laf edince adammı sanıcaklar seni kosp açmıssa açmıs onu CS ye gonder buraya açınca bi sikim mi oluyo?
    tabi piçlik para ile değil.

Haxium

Originally posted by giga
    I remember this guy spamming website of scam, and telling me that i could have 1 free lvl !

OgLaNZeRo

Originally posted by DaRKBioHaZaRD
    aqduğum piçi maden turklere laf etmesinler dion bunu buraya açıonda ne kazanıon? ne yani laf edince adammı sanıcaklar seni kosp açmıssa açmıs onu CS ye gonder buraya açınca bi sikim mi oluyo?
    tabi piçlik para ile değil.
    ne salak adamsin yaa, burada en azindan gm helper var en kötü ihtimal banlanir, ama senin gücüne gittiyse o ayri bir mesele. Buradaki yabancilarin hepsinin a.q hosuna gittiyse seninde a.q T__T işte sen ve o tarz adamlar olduğu sürece adamlarin bakiş açısı değişmez. Bir türk cheat yapti diye söylemiceksem ne anlami var ? Elegance clanida kosper hepsi birlikte kosp yapiyor. Sende o clandaysan sende yapiyorsundur.

and

sorry for Turkish.. he can't understand it .. because retard.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by OgLaNZeRo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OgLaNZeRo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-giga
    bro, don't insult turks please.[/b]
    Are you a dumbass or can you not understand English?

"Turks" is used as a pronoun in the place of their names. I could say, fucking idiot. I'm not saying "fuck you" to all idiots, I'm saying "fucking idiot," referring to that one idiot. If you say "fucking Turks," Turks is used as a pronoun for those people. If you refer to it as collectively, "fuck all Turks," then that would be an insult to the entire country. "fucking Turks" is simply a description of those specific Turks.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Maybe Turks should learn English before they try to fucking call other people racists?

Forget it, u will loose this argument since THEY DONT UNDERSTAND THE POINT. Been there plenty of times. Funny how they complain about generalizations which is what they do most of the time.

About 2fast2furious, he has been macroing for months. Prolly close to 70 by now. I got SS when I was 64 and he was macroing at Luferson Beasts. Still arround ...

OgLaNZeRo

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    Originally posted by OgLaNZeRo@
    <!--QuoteBegin-giga

"Turks" is used as a pronoun in the place of their names. I could say, fucking idiot. I'm not saying "fuck you" to all idiots, I'm saying "fucking idiot," referring to that one idiot. If you say "fucking Turks," Turks is used as a pronoun for those people. If you refer to it as collectively, "fuck all Turks," then that would be an insult to the entire country. "fucking Turks" is simply a description of those specific Turks.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Maybe Turks should learn English before they try to fucking call other people racists?[/b]
    Ignorant boy, First go learn about the history of Ottoman Empire then come and talk to me about it.

Originally posted by OgLaNZeRo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OgLaNZeRo)</div>
    Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)
    <!--QuoteBegin-OgLaNZeRo
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-giga

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Maybe Turks should learn English before they try to fucking call other people racists?[/b]
    Ignorant boy, First go learn about the history of Ottoman Empire then come and talk to me about it.[/b][/quote]

no offense...but what does the ottoman empire have to do with anything?

and devile said to drop it....

Cleatus

well.. as the man said, do some research :P

wikipedia offers a pretty vague insite to what OgLaNZeRo said, but you could start here as a referance. Although I might be WAY off on the referance (again vague) I beleive the buzz word is "country".

After 2 clicks we come to our answer:
    Turkey show's us a bit more of the puzzle and finally

Turk shows us once again use of the word "Turk" (which, btw is an English word for those who have that preciously mentioned "firm grasp" of the English Language) is a very generalized term. Not only is the statement
    "Are you a dumbass or can you not understand English?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Maybe Turks should learn English before they try to fucking call other people racists?"
    a bit confusing, but when we examine the logic given in this statement and compare it to the actual RULES of grammer, it is in fact an un-true statement. Therefor, lutz has in-advertantly provided us with an example of "psuedo-intellectualism" with a splash of slang. This is like saying "Jew" and referring to the people living in Isreal, but if you've ever visited Scottsdale, Arizona, USA - you'll know full well there are many (Very intelligent, EXTREMELY prosperous, very hard working) Jews whom which our country could not survive without. We could do this with any sect really.

"Turk" is like saying "Nigger"

The word "Nigger" is commonly attributed to african-americans, or black people in general. In the ancient past, "Nigger" has been used more scientifically to define a defect, or to determine someone "ignorant" This term was adopted by early americans and has become very derogatory, typically directed toward Negros.

"Turk" as it is used in this community is carelessly used to identify someone who lives in the area formerly known as "The Ottoman Empire". The common American assumption is that all "Turks" are islamic and that all "Turks" are cheaters liars and general "Bad Guys".

With this new found knowledge, it would be safe to assume that not only does lutz not understand the words he is using, we could (in scientific confidence) suggest he is in fact a nigger.

Thanks for the lesson lutz!

CraftyGreenBomber

Do the non-cheating Turkish players make an effort to talk to the cheating Turkish players about how they have ruined KO?
    If I was Turkish, I'd be pissed off at these cheaters and embarrassed they were from my county.

@FT3R5H()CK

Originally posted by CraftyGreenBomber
    Do the non-cheating Turkish players make an effort to talk to the cheating Turkish players about how they have ruined KO?
    If I was Turkish, I'd be pissed off at these cheaters and embarrassed they were from my county.
    +1

Chup

Originally posted by Cleatus
    well.. as the man said, do some research :P

wikipedia offers a pretty vague insite to what *OgLaNZeRo said, but you could start here as a referance. *Although I might be WAY off on the referance (again vague) I beleive the buzz word is "country".

After 2 clicks we come to our answer:
    Turkey show's us a bit more of the puzzle and finally

Turk shows us once again use of the word "Turk" (which, btw is an English word for those who have that preciously mentioned "firm grasp" of the English Language) is a very generalized term. *Not only is the statement
    "Are you a dumbass or can you not understand English?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Maybe Turks should learn English before they try to fucking call other people racists?"
    a bit confusing, but when we examine the logic given in this statement and compare it to the actual RULES of grammer, it is in fact an un-true statement. Therefor, lutz has in-advertantly provided us with an example of "psuedo-intellectualism" with a splash of slang. This is like saying "Jew" and referring to the people living in Isreal, but if you've ever visited Scottsdale, Arizona, USA - you'll know full well there are many (Very intelligent, EXTREMELY prosperous, very hard working) Jews whom which our country could not survive without. We could do this with any sect really.

"Turk" is like saying "Nigger"

The word "Nigger" is commonly attributed to african-americans, or black people in general. In the ancient past, "Nigger" has been used more scientifically to define a defect, or to determine someone "ignorant" This term was adopted by early americans and has become very derogatory, typically directed toward Negros.

"Turk" as it is used in this community is carelessly used to identify someone who lives in the area formerly known as "The Ottoman Empire". The common American assumption is that all "Turks" are islamic and that all "Turks" are cheaters liars and general "Bad Guys".

With this new found knowledge, it would be safe to assume that not only does lutz not understand the words he is using, we could (in scientific confidence) suggest he is in fact a nigger.

Thanks for the lesson lutz!
    Very well put my good man. The one thing I hate most in this world is racial ignorance but I too am guilty of saying things at times I should never say, think or type. Most of the time I do it in a joking manner and believe me most people know. I love my Turkish friends in game but can not stand the idiots that mess the game up and like it has been posted here many times, the good, educated Turkish fellows should definately discourage as much as possible those who decide to do wrong although I do not think it's their job or responsibility. I just think they would be able to communicate with them much better. The cheaters are not all Turkish but there are a lot of Turkish people playing so of course right now we see the majority of the cheating is coming from Turkey since they populate the game in such a large scale. Hating against them has only made things worse also because they ban up against the rest of the community but wouldn't we all feel that way if we were constantly attacked even if we were innocent? I would and would try getting everyone I could on my side to fight back but I've seen some Turkish people use this as a manipulation against their own people to do bad. Guys will lie to their friends to get them to think they are being discriminated against to get them to KS for spots or get someone killed. That is just wrong and if you want to see good examples of this for those especially who can read Turkish, come to D2 or D3 Eslant Crimson Wing, Raven XP spots. I have guys in clan translate everything they say to us and about us to their fellow mates and it makes me sick the way they do this but I don't hate the race just the ignorant idiots. Just my thoughts on this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast