Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

So disappointed Incredibles

This is a discussion on So disappointed Incredibles within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I can't express how do I feel right now. I've been playing this game as legit as I could but ...
Page: 1

I can't express how do I feel right now. I've been playing this game as legit as I could but what I saw 3 days before was so fucking disappointed. I don't know for what reason one of the most legit non-turk clan Incredibles has allied with clan Infamous aka cheater society. It's really really really sad to see you guys are making party with those priceless people like 4fun, mushlee and 4comeonbaby. They have no respect to anyone at all, also you guys trying to say that this is just a game and you forget what they did. This is totally crap. You should ignore them just like I do then maybe they'll realize that there's nothing to do with it and will leave the server by selling their accounts. What you do is giving them a chance to pk with you guys and gain more nps and exp points. I don't know, maybe i feel so much revenge but it's me and my culture, I never EVER forgive anyone who cheats in this game.

They also was cursing me and my family. When I block pm they kept sending letter with all of those fukin curses. Allying with 'em is gonna damage your reputation on this server. I wont let them to do that to me. You can ally with someone else if you wanna exp.

Why did I open this thread? Because I wanna say everybody in Girakon that clan Incredibles is allying with cheaters. If you'll help 'em in CSW it's your choice. I play for fun and having fun is not cheat. I know you guys are legit and i'm here to rejoin Incredibles when you guys disband the ally.

Hope to pk with you soon w/o idiots in the ally.

Peace out!

~muzo

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

I feel ya man. Epically considering the shit that had happened to you. I never really liked how some of them do things, and they need to learn that theres more they need to care about then just themselves.

/emo

/emo[/b]
    do you have any idea about what am i talking about? shut up pls.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

/emo[/b]
    do you play girakon? if not i suggest you gtfo

let me explain... it's usually the cheaters that get banned
    but in this case, it was the cheaters (infamous) that got the legit person banned by setting up a situation which looked like np transfering.... so if i was him too i would be raged

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

/emo[/b]
    Bitch stfu. I bet your one of those kinda people that left ko because no one wanted to fucking play with you.

kinda suprising that incredibles would ally with infamous....

did the leader give u a reason why?

just for exp, we dont pk with them or anythink so........

now we have 80 lvl GO PK

OrangeSpy

we make ally with them becouse of exp parties some of infamous players are our friends we know that some of their players or even most of them are cheaters but its their problem that with uniqs +2 they are unable to pk without some programms we never pk with them in cz or wars and dont have ally in csw we have ally on csw with Throne zend another cheaters
    lol there is a bigg problem nowadays on Girakon to make any ally becouse all clans use tbls koxps and other cheats i think that we are real the last legit clan there are some players in other clans that never use any cheats but almost all server use something

pk in cz is fukin joke so most of our clanies exp and try to ignore cheaters , Muzo as i said you dont have to play with those noobs play with us we are not the same clan ;-)

ps. Bambo jest nubkiem

Dragonlord9

u should talk with leader or clan members why u first made topic on ko4life ? i hope u will back to us

u should talk with leader or clan members why u first made topic on ko4life ? i hope u will back to us [/b]
    u should ask ur clan leader first to learn if i talked to him or not. and OFC i ll be back when u disband the ally. i want [H] and u guys have the best melee parties ever i had in girakon at wars.

IronSeba

u should ask ur clan leader first to learn if i talked to him or not. and OFC i ll be back when u disband the ally. i want [H] and u guys have the best melee parties ever i had in girakon at wars.[/b]

<3 ^^

Dragonlord9

u should ask ur clan leader first to learn if i talked to him or not. and OFC i ll be back when u disband the ally. i want [H] and u guys have the best melee parties ever i had in girakon at wars.[/b]
    we love u <3

TopCat

oh so incredibles allied to infamous ?O_o

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

oh so incredibles allied to infamous ?O_o[/b]
    nooooo really? muzo has been just saying that every post, but they actually aren&#39;t allied...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast