Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

madoscar scammer

This is a discussion on madoscar scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by thing If you want to defend yourself you're going to need more than a wall of text ...
Page: 2

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    If you want to defend yourself you're going to need more than a wall of text that a 1 day old baby can edit.
    +1

I make his words my words.

madoscar

i didn't say i give you the items all the problem the program i use to change my ip is no longer work

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by madoscar View Post
    i didn't say i give you the items all the problem the program i use to change my ip is no longer work
    Well you didn't, you have my rogue account and I don't have your items. So you are a scammer.

Thanks alot for the kind words you give me on msn ("Scammer, scammer") and posting on my ko4life profile that I'm a big noob and a scammer.

I hope you have alot of fun with the account and it was worth scamming for about ~90$

Banned Senior Member

None of you have proven a damn thing

madoscar

i really cant believe
    we go in negotiation but it didn't completed is this enough reason that you say i am scammer

Quote Originally Posted by madoscar View Post
    i really cant believe
    we go in negotiation but it didn't completed is this enough reason that you say i am scammer

no offence but u called him a scammer too why is he a scammer than? whats ur enough reason.. :P

madoscar

calling me scammer without reason just fake reason in his mind is the biggest reason to say he is scammer

Banned

I just tested my theory on how he got my account.

Let me draw a picture for the rest of you guys.

I am now on computer 1
    I go into gamersfirst.com and log in with id: 'account1' and pass: 'password1'

I am now on my second computer
    I go into gamersfirst.com and log in with id: 'account1' and pass: 'password1'

On my second computer I changed the password to 'password2'
    Note that I am still logged into computer 1 with 'account1' and and pass: 'password1' while the new password is 'password2'

I am back on computer 1 and click change password, I could succesfully change the password to 'password3'

That's what he did, he was still logged into gamersfirst with the old account details and waited till I gave my secret answer.
    If the website was better protected then after I changed the password on computer2 he should be logged out on computer1 automaticly or be asked for the new password again.

Yes, this is my own dumb fault.

madoscar

i cant believe that gamer first is so stupid like that

when i change my pass they kick me out of the page automatically if i still opening the site they kick after 2 min

Banned Senior Member

In my experience, changing passwords DOES kick you off the account.

MrLee

I just tried to do, he has his some tricks, probably thatched under the nickname "f0x"now.

melano

oh no sorry to hear this

Banned

Got an update. I just saw the warrior online wich madoscar used to show me the items ingame:

Not saying mrlee = madoscar, I even doubt it since they talk way different

MrLee

lol ? what me ?

MrLee

I don't selling any acc , omg -.- fucking scammer xd

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12