Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Mage nova with no casting action ?

This is a discussion on Mage nova with no casting action ? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; potpourri i still would like to know what that in ur clanchat means. if u cannot explain i assume u ...
Page: 2

potpourri i still would like to know what that in ur clanchat means.
    if u cannot explain i assume u r a koxper

If he is a koxper, why would it then be "gay that koxp autopot works with lag"? (smells like someone been luring) :wacko:
    No autoloot on his screen either....

PrayerBeast

Yeah, he was apparently luring.

maybe i know jag and hes a nice guy just found it weird but didnt interpretate it that way. xD

cupcake

lol idk that mage but its not koxp... at lvl 75 u get a master skill named ''instantly magic'' description of this spell is:

Able to cast a spell without any refresh time...

so hes using the skill to lunch another nova.. or hes just using nova and meteor

illmatic

If you look on the map his party leader is inside of the rock, probably macroing for exp, and this kid got pissed because the mage was ksing. makes sense.

Banned

`someone just got busted .............

Jagtiger

Nice koxp.

u just busted yourself lol, and sent it to K2 with KSC? [/b]
    Hi guys,

It would appear that Pot has not yet read this forum yet to defend his comment regarding auto heal.

As the guy chatting to him in allance chat I can confirm to you that he isn't a kosper. Given that u cant read the entire conversation, he was making a statement about an observation he made in relation to the rogue kospers in the area, when we had one of those massive lag spikes we all seem to be getting hit with atm.

In simple english: He was stating that the rogue kospers autoheal appears to keep them from dieing during a spike. If you notice he is a mage and not a rogue....the war with him is his and he was lvl'g it at the time of conversation. He was a one man party effectively. Why at hai? It's the safest place for him to nova as one hit kill...without the pain of dieing from a aoe that didnt kill everything during a spike. Safety first.

By the way: Pot and the rest of our clan have no time for kospers. Pot sends alot of time taking sceenshots and reporting them must nights via KOL report system.

Thanks for the nice Guy comment......

My first post on KO4Life. Defending the honour of a guy who loves the game and dosent cheat.

Sup3rSlick2

What about that skill for mages "instantly magic"?

What about that skill for mages "instantly magic"?[/b]
    that doesent take away the animation, it simply allows you do cast the selected skill twice.

sub

thx Jag fo defending me, and telling me about this post was still going. I stopped reading after i got my answer, about that mage not using a hack, its a legimate skill. I am not that lvl yet to test that skill out, so have no info on how it works. Reason why i asked here. yes i have read here about the tbl edits or whatever they r called. I thought maybe this mage was using one.

And my warrior in the rock is not koxping, and yes he is in the rock, same bug most of u ppl use in the Lunar war at lufferson, going inside the building behind the Karus inn hostess.

And the chat about auto heal, a koxper didn't like the fact that me and that other mage had uruk hai spot covered. he could not get a kill. So he lured a stone golem to us, reason for me hiding my warrior in the rock.
    And there was a lag spike while he was luring the stone golem, when game resumed, he was jugging pots with the stone golem hiting him. He should of died during the lag spike, it was long enuff. And i did take SS of him runnign and shooting, and reported it on the KO website.

I'm always at uruk hai, since these lag spikes. As jag said, i don't die if a lag spike hits, coz i not in the middle of killing something. And uruk hai seems a popuar spot for macroers.

I report 10-20 koxpers each night, some being the same person days before too. This shows me the GM's are slow, or indated with alot reports.

Sup3rSlick2

that doesent take away the animation, it simply allows you do cast the selected skill twice.[/b]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12