MageMile is a scammer.

This is a discussion on MageMile is a scammer. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; For about 2-3 months ago me and MageMile did a trade whit a mage name CeSoiR in Pathos server, our ...
Page: 1

trance addict Senior Member sommarblond's Avatar

For about 2-3 months ago me and MageMile did a trade whit a mage name CeSoiR in Pathos server, our deal was i give him the mage and he give me
    Iron Impact+7 Paper bp armor +8 full set 4 str +9 jewlerys and 21gb and a lvl 56 priest in Beramus server.
    Heres a SS what items lvl and nps the mage have when i traded him it.
    http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/348/cesoiruk3.jpg

However a guy told me dont trust MageMile hes been scamming before, but i didnt get proof that he did so i didnt beileve it..
    At this time it didnt work to change pw, so we decided to wait however he wanted to trade anyway, i said it was cool and i told him that i wont touch the acount WICH I HAVENT i didnt even think about even check the acount. The items he gived me was Iron Impact+7 bp set +8 2 str rings+9 and a earring +8, this wasent the deal anyways so we made that he didnt get the secret answer untill he payed the 2 other str+9 jewlerys and the 21gb. I waited waited, he didnt even bother get those things so i just said fuck the 2 jewlerys and give me the 21g instead an were cool. Days passed he didnt EVEN bother get those money, 1 month passed and i wrote to him, and still he havent get those but i was cool whit it i didnt care so much i gived him few more days to get it, i wrote to him he still dosent have it at this time i quited ko but then i got back 2 months have passed, he still havent get the money! Then he told me that he got a lvl 66 warrior in beramus whit great gear, i was hppy for him and told him yay now u can pay back the money finally. He said yes of course ill promise ill get them today! well he didnt... I started to think have he make the mage acount banned or what? Is this why he dont wanna give the money? I told him ive had enough and said i wanted to trade back, he was cool whit it. He also threatend me to delvl the mage if i didnt give him the items now! But how can i give him the items now when it dont work to change pw? Im not the original owner of this acount 2 other have had it aswell so MageMile coulve got the Secret answer from one of them and get away whit the items + the mage and let me whitout anything. At this time they didnt enable the forgot pw thing. I told him he needed to wait to get the items again untill i can change the pw on the mage. I havent seen him online on msn since then and was starthing to think the mage probably is banned, i logged it today PUUH it wasent banned but wtf i did see a lvl is missing? I logged the char and this is how it looks now
    http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/9...5190350sr5.jpg

Im very dissapointed, i would never scam or harm anyone. He knew that but still he did this.. What does he win on it?
    So now im wondering should i still give the items and get back a mage that missing money items and nps and lvl then what i gived?
    Why couldent he just wait till i could change the pw and he got the items back?

trance addict Senior Member sommarblond's Avatar

Btw when ur reading this MageMile u can solve this by give me the 21gb beacuse i dont want a delvled mage back!