Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

MAGICWANGDONG - ko4life nick ohno

This is a discussion on MAGICWANGDONG - ko4life nick ohno within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im talking about the warrior MEGAWANGDONG not the mage and they can't play like him because he uses tbls scroll ...
Page: 2

>AppleSauce<

im talking about the warrior MEGAWANGDONG not the mage

and they can't play like him because he uses tbls scroll up[/b]
    The warrior cant kill shit... and the mage is always scrolled? seriously who are u?

he couldnt kill shit but somehow been a year since he's gone and u still remember his name?

These chars couldnt afford to scroll up.... but sumhow u think they're always on scrolls? they were low lvl but u think their lvl80...

something tells me they were better than you and u clearly getting you upset because u kept dying

PartyPLZZ

yeah 2x faster pots and u can use hp and mana pots at the same time... nice scrolled ;]
    and 2x better spell range not to mention he can cast 327602357235 spells while running gg bb

wait till k2 will make tbl files unhackable then we will see how "strong" he is... but i doubt that he would last 10 sec on vs with me...

TOYSOLDIER_

yeah 2x faster pots and u can use hp and mana pots at the same time... nice scrolled ;]
    and 2x better spell range not to mention he can cast 327602357235 spells while running gg bb

wait till k2 will make tbl files unhackable then we will see how "strong" he is... but i doubt that he would last 10 sec on vs with me...[/b]
    ice mage vs your rouge? thats laughable

i can see how many jealous noobs show up in this thread to bash on him.

95% of the players in colony zone tbl edit, including the english players, how come i dont see you guys make a thread about them and complain?

official forum complain isnt enough or something? rofl

The warrior cant kill shit... and the mage is always scrolled? seriously who are u?

he couldnt kill shit but somehow been a year since he's gone and u still remember his name?
    These chars couldnt afford to scroll up.... but sumhow u think they're always on scrolls? they were low lvl but u think their lvl80...

something tells me they were better than you and u clearly getting you upset because u kept dying[/b]
    I have a serious question for you, Are you mentally fucking retarded? I said scroll up as in scroll up the page dumbass and I remember a lot of things because my mental capacity is more than a fucking apple. You being applesauce it might take a while for you to understand. Unlike you I can remember my first clan which was 7th legion in xig , first name ddaypatriot and first friend in game would be ripper of Romania and that was 4 years ago so buddy it's not that hard to remember a name like his.how many fucking times do I have to explain to you that I didn't think he was because he was shit. Your a fucking idiot and I'm done talking to you.

TOYSOLDIER_

I have a serious question for you, Are you mentally fucking retarded? I said scroll up as in scroll up the page dumbass and I remember a lot of things because my mental capacity is more than a fucking apple. You being applesauce it might take a while for you to understand. Unlike you I can remember my first clan which was 7th legion in xig , first name ddaypatriot and first friend in game would be ripper of Romania and that was 4 years ago so buddy it's not that hard to remember a name like his.how many fucking times do I have to explain to you that I didn't think he was because he was shit. Your a fucking idiot and I'm done talking to you.[/b]
    calm the fuck down, this thread is about wangdong not how well u can remember. seriously, we dont give a FUCK

calm the fuck down, this thread is about wangdong not how well u can remember. seriously, we dont give a FUCK[/b]
    He chirps I chirp back. And yeah back on topic to tbl editors!

TOYSOLDIER_

He chirps I chirp back. And yeah back on topic to tbl editors![/b]
    from the way u talk u must be pro or decent atleast, may i ask what was your char name?

>AppleSauce<

yes who are u?

or do we need topcat in here to answer that and give everyone some description on your priest skills haha

Yes I am shit at priest and I make that very clear , are we talking about priests in this topic? No. I realized what kind of person topcat is and no longer have respect for him and neither do many people on these forums and let's restate that I suck at playing int priests. Anything else?

>AppleSauce<

let me analyze this...

as u stated ur shit at priest, sumwhere along the line u played one on girakon which is same server as wangdong...

they spotted out that u were clearly free np, abused u for free kills as well as ur party... so now ur here talking crap

let me analyze this...

as u stated ur shit at priest, sumwhere along the line u played one on girakon which is same server as wangdong...

they spotted out that u were clearly free np, abused u for free kills as well as ur party... so now ur here talking crap[/b]
    Yeeeee u? Maybe your buddy top cat can tell you how we rolled them because he was in those partys breeeee!

>AppleSauce<

no party ur in can roll anyone...

lets say ur playing style lets people down no matter how much USD they pump into their chars

Really? Well tc damn well knows he may deny it but I was the one that kept there asses alive maybe I can't cure duff and heal but there getting heals before a cure or duff and joe will prove that because the mp pots would drain off that char , ask him about my skill bar with 4 heals mp cure para torment I'd have to repot constantly. And you have never seen me play and even the best priest would suck to tc because he tends to run into crowds of people you haven't seen me play but I've seen them play so piss off. Like seriously how old are you because you are a fucking child with that Last splurge off shit you just posted.

zerbs.. why do u hafta flame ppl everytime you post?..... it doesnt make you cooler or get ppl to think ur all that........

Lol you have no idea how funny it is to me, this is suprisingly amusing and I crack up everytime, people actually respond with a reaction I threw that first statement out on page 1 and an idiot hooked on.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    10-05-2009, 03:33 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    10-05-2009, 11:29 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    10-04-2009, 05:34 PM