Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

MAGICWANGDONG - ko4life nick ohno

This is a discussion on MAGICWANGDONG - ko4life nick ohno within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; maybe i didnt understood but your attitude says it all...
Page: 3

PartyPLZZ

maybe i didnt understood but your attitude says it all

TOYSOLDIER_

Lol you have no idea how funny it is to me, this is suprisingly amusing and I crack up everytime, people actually respond with a reaction I threw that first statement out on page 1 and an idiot hooked on.[/b]
    amusing? not! its more like u are offended at everything people say and its about to give u a heartattack. notice how someone say 1 word and u reply with 10 and it seems like u care too much for their words that u had to explain everything about your self and how u play and the reason why u suck etc...? pls try to get it in your head

we dont care.

what is ur all ign?
    It is really rare to find english speakers on gira,except few polish guys.

>AppleSauce<

Really? Well tc damn well knows he may deny it but I was the one that kept there asses alive maybe I can't cure duff and heal but there getting heals before a cure or duff and joe will prove that because the mp pots would drain off that char , ask him about my skill bar with 4 heals mp cure para torment I'd have to repot constantly. And you have never seen me play and even the best priest would suck to tc because he tends to run into crowds of people you haven't seen me play but I've seen them play so piss off. Like seriously how old are you because you are a fucking child with that Last splurge off shit you just posted.[/b]

:lol:

obviously seen you play thats why your getting made fun of, even if we hadn't u already admitted ur shit

even tbl can't help u

Banned

you keep on calling people shit. who the fuck are you?

as far as i know there isn't a mage that can play like him.[/b]
    I..... lol'd.

ice mage vs your rouge? thats laughable

i can see how many jealous noobs show up in this thread to bash on him.

95% of the players in colony zone tbl edit, including the english players, how come i dont see you guys make a thread about them and complain?

official forum complain isnt enough or something? rofl[/b]
    Dude, Magic always reports and curse cheaters, he talking that he is legit etc.
    Now he is a cheater and its fact :mellow:

PartyPLZZ

ice mage vs your rouge? thats laughable [/b]
    after tbl's will be patched I can go vs with MAGICSMALLDONG with a 5gb bet.

TOYSOLDIER_

after tbl's will be patched I can go vs with MAGICSMALLDONG with a 5gb bet.[/b]
    you vsing with your rouge or your tbl mage from eliteking?

lmfao, wait man if im not wrong, you are that polish fire mage ( the one that brags about your +2 acessories all the time? )that got banned for wall hacking/tbl couple weeks ago and just came back right?

if you are then i dont see your point of " after tbl's will be patched I can go vs with MAGICSMALLDONG with a 5gb bet.", you tbl like a mutherfuker.

Dude, Magic always reports and curse cheaters, he talking that he is legit etc.
    Now he is a cheater and its fact :mellow:[/b]
    everybody cheat on girakon, if u aint doing then u are stupid.

PartyPLZZ

On the left side of the screen u can see :
    Server
    Clan
    IGN

And no, assasins can not be the fire mages at the same time.

And im not stupid. I play this game the way I like it, and I'm having hell of a laught when I'm killing a tbl user.
    Stupi are those cheaters that wont know whats going on when the tbl's will be patched, it will be a slaughter-house for them

And that polish guy who is playing mage didnt got banned for wallhacking / tbl edit, but it was a missunderstanding, becouse some mage from elitekings tp'ed him through the wall. So if u wanna blame somebody, blame that mage who tp'ed him.
    Cheaters aren't getting unbanned.

And to be honest, even with his +2 uniques he still is a np's donator for me

KalaBunga Senior Member

ah he got ass whooped in arena i was on me warrrrior unbuffed same went for him

>AppleSauce<

ah he got ass whooped in arena i was on me warrrrior unbuffed same went for him[/b]
    u beat a unbuffed mage on a warrior and u bragging?

IronSeba

And to be honest, even with his +2 uniques he still is a np's donator for me [/b]

ya ya ofc przemek to bot ;P

Banned

MAGICWANGDONG - ko4life nick ohno

I don't think there should be any offtopic chatter other then this.

don't tell trueloves your real name he just wants gay sex from you and as far as tbl's i remember the pics of sirprzemek spamming powershot on balog's. sounds like someone is holding a grudge.

don't tell trueloves your real name he just wants gay sex from you and as far as tbl's i remember the pics of sirprzemek spamming powershot on balog's. sounds like someone is holding a grudge.[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...rzemek&st=0

If you remember this ss, you should also remember what happen, his sharer did this.
    When Partyplz changed password or something like that his old sharer put ss at polish forum and ko4life.

offtopic again :P

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    10-05-2009, 03:33 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    10-05-2009, 11:29 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    10-04-2009, 05:34 PM