Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

MAGNIFIED---> Scammer

This is a discussion on MAGNIFIED---> Scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What Smoked says is, unfortunately, true. I was with them in vent everyday and heard what was going on between ...
Page: 2

Banned

What Smoked says is, unfortunately, true.

I was with them in vent everyday and heard what was going on between them. Magnified never payed up Smoked's share, which was already little enough as it was.

Sad. Very, very sad.

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

well jeff did say he would never ever share with magnified.

anyways sad to see this happen

tommyleonghk

well that shows

money > 2 yrs+ of friendship

you can never bring money to the grave when u're dead but friendship will last forever...

sorry bout your lost (not your USD but a friend who turned into shitface)

wow dude its sad

Your use to scamming Smoked, you took Iron Belt, ROL's, Elf Belts etc from clan bank just because you were the leader and the clan was falling. (which i guess maggy has the $$ for atm) but yeah scamming is nothing new too you.

You admitted to it also along with maggy -.-

Hey cutie Senior Member

+1 to what frukwan said!

and dam, didnt htink maggi woud do this

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

hmm, scamming from clan bank are we? What goes around comes around then mate.

hmm, scamming from clan bank are we? What goes around comes around then mate.[/b]
    yeah it was really sad, i thought smoked and maggy were GG but as soon as they decided to quit they decided to take all of the items for themselves ( which obviously the clan gained, not them ) .

i took alot of SS's of them saying they'd give us the CB items, but in the end i never received them and they blocked their pm's ingame etc and ignored me on vent/msn.

It's said what happens when Jeff isn't around for you guys. (no disrespect bro) I mean with Ash, when he quit the server back on C East, he never kept any items nor did he sell any except for his own personal ones. He handed his to a couple close friends to sell and split among those who stayed behind on the server. Sorry to hear about what happened in your clan. I guess i can only tell ya to hope for the best in the future :/

It's said what happens when Jeff isn't around for you guys. (no disrespect bro) I mean with Ash, when he quit the server back on C East, he never kept any items nor did he sell any except for his own personal ones. He handed his to a couple close friends to sell and split among those who stayed behind on the server. Sorry to hear about what happened in your clan. I guess i can only tell ya to hope for the best in the future :/[/b]
    im sure jeff new about it, but he had quit so he had nothing to do with the clan + he was friends with them.

Ah gg..but then you got/had retards in clan like Wanksta..(to be honest, one of the most annoying fucks i will ever meet in this world) btw i notice prices on your server all falling like hot cakes. Wish you guys the best man.

Boyce

.(to be honest, one of the most annoying fucks i will ever meet in this world)[/b]
    rofl

rofl[/b]
    leave travis alone!

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Ah gg..but then you got/had retards in clan like Wanksta..(to be honest, one of the most annoying fucks i will ever meet in this world) btw i notice prices on your server all falling like hot cakes. Wish you guys the best man.[/b]
    +1 lol

leave travis alone![/b]
    srry josh but he is a disrespectful kid

Banned Senior Member

Magnified was already banned before this post for other reasons

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast