Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

MAGNIFIED---> Scammer

This is a discussion on MAGNIFIED---> Scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Magnified was already banned before this post for other reasons[/b] hello phanty ... what for he is banned ?...
Page: 3

SirKaoS

Magnified was already banned before this post for other reasons[/b]
    hello phanty ... what for he is banned ?

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

hello phanty ... what for he is banned ?[/b]
    what was he banned for*?

Banned Senior Member

Requesting Warez, wasn't his first offence apparently

Pennies > integrity and pride. What a loser.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

See even Nik and some others agree that Travis is annoying fuck..i'm only glad to see that he's not in our clan

dragunmaster

lol jaspreet always did talk shit but the truth is you fucking suck at life bro go fucking bomb something you fucking fagget

also nik idk why you talk everyone I have talked to in fierce said they fuckin hated you and think you way to cocky for the suck ass mage you are you fucking such and you were mad at me when me and josh played LSKO with you. You got mad cuz we fuckin owned your ass and proved you wrong at almost everything so you kicked me outta your clan

you both fucking suck so i dont care what either of you think just go suck ASH dick some more jaspreet cuz thats all your good at is sucking the dick

@josh <3

lol jaspreet always did talk shit but the truth is you fucking suck at life bro go fucking bomb something you fucking fagget

also nik idk why you talk everyone I have talked to in fierce said they fuckin hated you and think you way to cocky for the suck ass mage you are you fucking such and you were mad at me when me and josh played LSKO with you. You got mad cuz we fuckin owned your ass and proved you wrong at almost everything so you kicked me outta your clan

you both fucking suck so i dont care what either of you think just go suck ASH dick some more jaspreet cuz thats all your good at is sucking the dick

@josh <3[/b]
    Oooo, yes you got me i throw bombs because thats what Indians do..(i talk shit to idiots who have no respect for anything) ROFL..you applied to Fierce and got denied. So what do you do? you go back to the clan that you initially left because their 2 noob for you and you start begging to be re added to clan..2 faced person, i think thats you. KK TY BB.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

@josh <3[/b]
    Yeah man the Fierce people all sure hate me. I mean if that is even true, they would all complain to Ash, and I would be out of the clan by now... just like people have complained about other players and they were kicked... such as yourself (Well you weren&#39;t even accepted it, so your a reject right away). As for me at "that place that we played at", at first when you talked to me, you seemed to be an ass-kisser since I was leading the #1 clan on the server, but after a few hours hearing you on vent, I knew I was wrong. Josh was a good fellow, but you, I just can&#39;t even explain it if I started today and finished 2morow. Anyway the first time I added you cause I respect any player that comes up to me and talks to me in English for a few minutes and not just ask for clan. But then when you disobey the leader, when you talk disrespectful shit to older people then you, such as you did to Smok3 aka Herb, then cya. After that people were like give him another chance and shit, and you also begged me, so I was like w&#39;e sure. But I guess you just don&#39;t learn, you do the same shit again and had to say BB again after a day. After that you kissed my ass to join again, and when you realized that I wasn&#39;t gonna add you, you started talking shit. Personally after the first pk session I saw how "pro" you are, with people hitting you with a 1 KO hit. I just think your an annoying disrespectful child that&#39;s all, and well you think I am egoish bastard, so I guess it&#39;s all good, we are both on the same page.

you might want to remove the name of the ps you guys played "**KO", if a mod comes in they might warn you or sumin

no more OT!
    sorry for ur loss smoked. Thought maggie was cool

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

Yeah man the Fierce people all sure hate me. I mean if that is even true, they would all complain to Ash, and I would be out of the clan by now... just like people have complained about other players and they were kicked... such as yourself (Well you weren&#39;t even accepted it, so your a reject right away). As for me at LSKO, at first when you talked to me, you seemed to be an ass-kisser since I was leading the #1 clan on the server, but after a few hours hearing you on vent, I knew I was wrong. Josh was a good fellow, but you, I just can&#39;t even explain it if I started today and finished 2morow. Anyway the first time I added you cause I respect any player that comes up to me and talks to me in English for a few minutes and not just ask for clan. But then when you disobey the leader, when you talk disrespectful shit to older people then you, such as you did to Smok3 aka Herb, then cya. After that people were like give him another chance and shit, and you also begged me, so I was like w&#39;e sure. But I guess you just don&#39;t learn, you do the same shit again and had to say BB again after a day. After that you kissed my ass to join again, and when you realized that I wasn&#39;t gonna add you, you started talking shit. Personally after the first pk session I saw how "pro" you are, with people hitting you with a 1 KO hit. I just think your an annoying disrespectful child that&#39;s all, and well you think I am egoish bastard, so I guess it&#39;s all good, we are both on the same page.[/b]
    true just so damn true

Magnified was already banned before this post for other reasons[/b]
    rofl!!

See even Nik and some others agree that Travis is annoying fuck..i&#39;m only glad to see that he&#39;s not in our clan [/b]
    +1 !!!!!!
    :P :P :P :P :lol: :angry: h34r:

Italus

mmm and if any1 remenber long time ago Palan got hacked and he say hes nation was changed to canada and palan says about hearth was canadian so i dunno wat all can think about this but if its true about magnified do all for money lose friends lose all so its 100% true he scam palan dunno its a opinion for me wat all think about this

pd: sry for my bad english >.<

pd: sry for my bad english >.<[/b]
    IT&#39;s ok, we forgive you, your peruvian

always new magnified was a little 12 year old no life fag... should never have trusted that little prick

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

the kid never went through puberty XD

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast