Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

MagoFenix AKA UltraMago Ares

This is a discussion on MagoFenix AKA UltraMago Ares within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This dumbass who claims he doesn't cheat now has 100% stun, just stunned a whole party in 1 nova, then ...
Page: 1

FlippinSweeT

This dumbass who claims he doesn't cheat now has 100% stun, just stunned a whole party in 1 nova, then blades priests with ss and lobo hammers 100%.

stay away from this fucktard if you see him in cz, or u better kill him before he blades you.

Banned

This dumbass who claims he doesn't cheat now has 100% stun, just stunned a whole party in 1 nova, then blades priests with ss and lobo hammers 100%.
    stay away from this fucktard if you see him in cz, or u better kill him before he blades you.[/b]

statted to 255 int and has imirs+3 XD

I think his items explain why he stuns so much :P He's known as one of those people who sells any +9 you want.

FlippinSweeT

I think his items explain why he stuns so much :P He's known as one of those people who sells any +9 you want.[/b]
    hm, must be nice to have those "contacts" <_<

this kind of people would die in the earthquake ... h34r:
    j/k :P

RideOn

this kind of people would die in the earthquake ... h34r:
    j/k :P[/b]
    what u xpect from a guy who is 40 years old w/o a life and with a ugly wife :P, the only way he has to be happy is cheating on a game ROFL! ... die poor bastard

Banned

what u xpect from a guy who is 40 years old w/o a life and with a ugly wife :P, the only way he has to be happy is cheating on a game ROFL! ... die poor bastard[/b]

You win.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

This dumbass who claims he doesn&#39;t cheat now has 100% stun, just stunned a whole party in 1 nova, then blades priests with ss and lobo hammers 100%.
    stay away from this fucktard if you see him in cz, or u better kill him before he blades you.[/b]
    Because he had GG items and you can&#39;t kill him,he is cheater?Rofl
    With dual Imir +2 and Elysium +8 stun is 99%

HotAsIce

One of those pich nobos on human side did the same thing, I had like 90 LR, lvl 70 nova stunned me, i started moving again, lightning nova stunned me, I started moving again, lvl 45 aoe stunned me. Dupes FTW

FlippinSweeT

With dual Imir +2 and Elysium +8 stun is 99%[/b]
    i had ms on buddy, and he was using his elixir+9. everyone knows ultramago is, was and will always be a cheater, his other alias is SHOCKBOY in the clan ORC.

there&#39;s plenty of ppl on ares that can beat me that are legit, so why flame me for posting 1 person? ur an idiot

Banned

With dual Imir +2 and Elysium +8 stun is 99%[/b]
    you really dont know the guy we are talking about

i had ms on buddy, and he was using his elixir+9. everyone knows ultramago is, was and will always be a cheater, his other alias is SHOCKBOY in the clan ORC.

there&#39;s plenty of ppl on ares that can beat me that are legit, so why flame me for posting 1 person? ur an idiot[/b]
    i have to admit to you flip. shockboy is noob mage..dosent lure EW and is noob complete mage,..some how he dosent have GG items on shockboy except elixer 9...but when its named ultramago he owns all :lol:

Aymeric

A day when you ll stop to insult, maybe people ll stop to flamme you ><

Also, it&#39;s all right, this mage got a nice stunt , but malice parasit, he press kk xD

FlippinSweeT

A day when you ll stop to insult, maybe people ll stop to flamme you ><
    Also, it&#39;s all right, this mage got a nice stunt , but malice parasit, he press kk xD[/b]
    lili don&#39;t bring up shit with me ok? i&#39;ve done my best to be nice to u and ur clannies, so don&#39;t start stuff with me again ok?

and i&#39;m not insulting, just letting ppl know of a cheating mage zzz

HotAsIce

This dumbass who... stay away from this fucktard[/b]
    I wouldn&#39;t consider that insulting.

FlippinSweeT

I wouldn&#39;t consider that insulting.[/b]
    nope, just stating the facts

btw an insult is flaming some1 for WHO they are and not HOW they are.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast