Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

MagoFenix AKA UltraMago Ares

This is a discussion on MagoFenix AKA UltraMago Ares within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Because he had GG items and you can't kill him,he is cheater?Rofl With dual Imir +2 and Elysium +8 stun ...
Page: 2

ObiraBiro

Because he had GG items and you can't kill him,he is cheater?Rofl
    With dual Imir +2 and Elysium +8 stun is 99%[/b]
    NOT if u have a Lightning Talia oO

agencianet

This dumbass who claims he doesn't cheat now has 100% stun, just stunned a whole party in 1 nova, then blades priests with ss and lobo hammers 100%.
    stay away from this fucktard if you see him in cz, or u better kill him before he blades you.[/b]
    i waiting transfer nation to go human side and get your nps haha gays are who attack back a computer go away noob

agencianet

Because he had GG items and you can't kill him,he is cheater?Rofl
    With dual Imir +2 and Elysium +8 stun is 99%[/b]
    thanks bro only noobs attack me they are sad when i take your nps

agencianet

you really dont know the guy we are talking about
    i have to admit to you flip. shockboy is noob mage..dosent lure EW and is noob complete mage,..some how he dosent have GG items on shockboy except elixer 9...but when its named ultramago he owns all :lol:[/b]
    haha noob yes i am noob because i kill u many times if u think what are the king come arena i will fraps versus and all the world will see when u kiss the floor

agencianet

lili don't bring up shit with me ok? i've done my best to be nice to u and ur clannies, so don't start stuff with me again ok?

and i'm not insulting, just letting ppl know of a cheating mage zzz[/b]
    u are so funny Flippin u always fight everybody relax i am happy reading comments from noobs than u

Fuck me dude you just did 4 posts in a row.

agencianet

Fuck me dude you just did 4 posts in a row.[/b]
    thanks for read a topic from me bump pls xD

HotAsIce

Careful, save some of those english words for your next scam victim, you might run out.

Banned

haha noob yes i am noob because i kill u many times if u think what are the king come arena i will fraps versus and all the world will see when u kiss the floor[/b]
    lol you never kill me.. how you kill me if we same race noob.. i dont own char.. i play others char..and who you ? shockboy? if so your noob complete mage lol

RideOn

u are so funny Flippin u always fight everybody relax i am happy reading comments from noobs than u[/b]
    U SHOULD GIVE THE MONEY BACK FCKING SCAMMER

garrettk90

i had ms on buddy, and he was using his elixir+9. everyone knows ultramago is, was and will always be a cheater, his other alias is SHOCKBOY in the clan ORC.

there's plenty of ppl on ares that can beat me that are legit, so why flame me for posting 1 person? ur an idiot[/b]
    ya.... SHOCKBOY tried to sell me imirs+3 and elixier+11 rebirth on ares for my mage MagicPineapple

HotAsIce

Saw him in EW's today, tolf them to kick the guy, and add someone else, I didn't even care if it wasn't me, but they kept him in party, must have been some turk party or something. Oh well.

Ultra_mage_Jano

I hate all those wannabe's h34r:

:@

wtf is he also scamming Peruvians? h34r:
    i though he scams ppl from other countries, so he ill be sure that they wont look for him but since he scammed peruvian ppl he is in troubles

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast