Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

couple of noobs kosping

This is a discussion on couple of noobs kosping within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; MistOfInfernoS&ToweringInfernos cheating... not sure if this macro or kosp or w/e... -_- fraps: http://rapidshare.de/files/26433249/ko.wmv.html...
Page: 1

Speed of Dark

Default couple of noobs kosping

MistOfInfernoS&ToweringInfernos cheating... not sure if this macro or kosp or w/e... -_-

fraps: http://rapidshare.de/files/26433249/ko.wmv.html

TeeL

Well done.

If you are healer/duffer, you should have used massive healing on them, if not, forget i said that ^^

I believe it is KOXP, not KOSP. I heard it was originally KOSp when it was made by some chinese guy, then evolved into KOXP when the turks started cracking them.

What about kosper in ur clan FearFactor?There was a rogue macroing smilidons near zombie spot in d1 2 or 3 days ago.Don'T remember his nick.It starts with b.He had full plate set/ chitin pouldron and a horn crossbow.Unluckly my fraps were off.

Speed of Dark

Originally posted by :::FadeToBlack:::
    What about kosper in ur clan FearFactor?There was a rogue macroing smilidons near zombie spot in d1 2 or 3 days ago.Don'T remember his nick.It starts with b.He had full plate set/ chitin pouldron and a horn crossbow.Unluckly my fraps were off.
    rofl what a nice lie. we dont have any1 in our clan using horn crosbow so stfu... no ss or fraps either.

the_man_slayer

maybe u memorize my clannies items <_< but u failed to mention your clannies with the nicks beginning with B, why dont u try jog this guys memory

6FuriouS9

haha first of all we dont have rogues that using hornxbow.
    second, we dont have any rogue that starts with B.
    third, u better find a better lie.

/fuck you noob <_<
    and there is no rogue in our clan that starts with a B.

the_man_slayer

dont start giving me lip idiot, he was only making a fair comment about something he might have seen. He's intitled to his comment so fuk u. All you had to say is we have no one in our clan with a nick beginning with B not have a PMS over it, twat

Originally posted by the_man_slayer
    dont start giving me lip idiot, he was only making a fair comment about something he might have seen. He's intitled to his comment so fuk u. All you had to say is we have no one in our clan with a nick beginning with B not have a PMS over it, twat
    to who you talking?! O.o

the_man_slayer

lol thought u were talking to me, my apologises. Anyway, if u did see something Fade, i suggest you post a ss, otherwise its pretty much usless saying it and u wuldnt have anything on them (FF)

Originally posted by 0bscuritY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0bscuritY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-:::FadeToBlack:::
    /fuck you noob <_<
    and there is no rogue in our clan that starts with a B.[/b]
    I pmed u when he was macroing smiladons in d1.Y didn't u come and check.And u can persuade ppl here with ur lies but i'm not blind.HE WAS WITH HORN CROSSBOW AND HIS NICK STARTS WITH B.

:huh:

Originally posted by the_man_slayer
    lol thought u were talking to me, my apologises. Anyway, if u did see something Fade, i suggest you post a ss, otherwise its pretty much usless saying it and u wuldnt have anything on them (FF)
    Well i didn't make a topic about that archer since i couldn't get fraps.But ppl who are not legit and seem like a honest monument piss me off

Speed of Dark

damn, if u just could tell us who's they guy we would do somthing about that. we kicked somone from our clan latley because we caught him using 3rd party program on abyss but his name start with an 'h'. I hope it was this guy. btw u can use the bottun ''-'' on your num pad to take screenshots directly to your ko folder

May your clan leader send ss of clan list?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast