Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

make attention from that retard---->ric4rdo

This is a discussion on make attention from that retard---->ric4rdo within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this gay have scamm my raptor +7 in arena so dont trust him!in the start he ll make the nice ...
Page: 1

the_DEAN

Default make attention from that retard---->ric4rdo

this gay have scamm my raptor +7 in arena so dont trust him!in the start he ll make the nice guy

xourico

AHAHAHAHAHAHA UR JONKING RIGHT????

is from my clan, great friend...
    man no one told you to merchant your raptor... :rollseyes:

anyway attention to ur pms

the_DEAN

Originally posted by xourico
    AHAHAHAHAHAHA UR JONKING RIGHT????

is from my clan, great friend...
    man no one told you to merchant your raptor... *:rollseyes: *

anyway attention to ur pms
    so just make attention your scammers cus you have some

Aqu

Wow congrats. Your friend screwed over one of the nicest guys on KO.

I hope you feel so fucking privileged being such great friends with a complete cock muncher.

Unless you're getting him to give it back, just fuck off back to where you came from.

xourico

man stop being stupid...
    1- never merchant shit u dont want to sell
    2- scaming is if someone told you:"hey show me ur raptor" and then bought it..
    3- He never ask you to merchant the raptor...

and another thing... if you just want to show him the raptor, trade with him... -_-

and anyway,,, whyle camping atilla, a member of my clan merchant a shell +7 pauldron just for the "show off" and guess what happen??
    learn the lesson, dont want to sell it---> dont merch it

the_DEAN

man stop being stupid...
    1- never merchant shit u dont want to sell
    2- scaming is if someone told you:"hey show me ur raptor" and then bought it..
    3- He never ask you to merchant the raptor...
    that gay here he just tells ok you merchand it so he just buy it
    i think you are only a kid and if you dont know the facts just close your moth plz :angry:

xourico

Im the kid? and ur insulting me?
    ok I will not say anything about this... I hope you learn the lesson, like alot like u learned...
    bb "nice guy"

the_DEAN

i never have make it one show of like your friend im never show my items but you still protect him maybe you like this?or you just wana one raptor for your clannies?tell me? :angry:

So the fact that your scammer friend had 999999999 coins on him in arena and provoked someone to merchant an item was pure coincidence, right?
    Gimme a break dude. This is premeditative crime ...

the_DEAN

vele as you see this one he just want it one raptor for some clannies and there is the gyft!!!but as all the rest see he still protect him omfg :angry: :angry:

xourico

man my friend ask him...
    "raptor +6?"
    and dean merchant a +7??o.O
    he SHOUT in VENT something like: "OMFG a guy merchant a rapt +7!!!!!" and he bought it...<_<
    and yes its normal to have all the money with him, when your not in cz...
    anyway, think what you want... consider it scamming, consider it cheating... I dont care...

and velefontis... a premeditative crime?? <_< since when ppl go to arena to buy shit??? :blink:

the_DEAN

omfg he know him and he still protect him omfg just tell to this gay to port back my raptor omfg you are really gays!!!!and you tell us that you make round in places with 999m with you stfu dumb noob little retard

the_DEAN

man my friend ask him...
    "raptor +6?"
    and dean merchant a +7??o.O
    he SHOUT in VENT something like: "OMFG a guy merchant a rapt +7!!!!!" and he bought it...<_<
    and yes its normal to have all the money with him, when your not in cz...
    anyway, think what you want... consider it scamming, consider it cheating... I dont care...

and velefontis... a premeditative crime?? <_< since when ppl go to arena to buy shit??? :blink:
    and btw retard he provoke me tell me that if it is +7 you must have more ap than that you have so its +6 and you still protect him?why you dont tell him to give back my raptor and i ll give him hes coins and just end here all?and you still speak about and you are still proude of this omfg???????? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

xourico

man stop saying all the shit...
    whyle camping atilla someone bought a shell +7, and he didnt cry bout it...
    I dont consider it scamming... so yes, Im sorry for you, and happy for him, and I want the raptor for my clannies?? <_< man I dont have nothing to do with his deals, everyone make his own deals, like buying cheaper, and selling it for an higher price...
    now bb... this is over for me

Und3RgrounD

man stop saying all the shit...
    whyle camping atilla someone bought a shell +7, and he didnt cry bout it...
    I dont consider it scamming... so yes, Im sorry for you, and happy for him, and I want the raptor for my clannies?? *<_< man I dont have nothing to do with his deals, everyone make his own deals, like buying cheaper, and selling it for an higher price...
    now bb... this is over for me
    dude you're a fcking idiot, just like that dickhead friend of yours, go die..

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast