Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

make attention from that retard---->ric4rdo

This is a discussion on make attention from that retard---->ric4rdo within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by xourico man stop saying all the shit... whyle camping atilla someone bought a shell +7, and he ...
Page: 2

RunIfYouCan

Originally posted by xourico
    man stop saying all the shit...
    whyle camping atilla someone bought a shell +7, and he didnt cry bout it...
    I dont consider it scamming... so yes, Im sorry for you, and happy for him, and I want the raptor for my clannies?? *<_< man I dont have nothing to do with his deals, everyone make his own deals, like buying cheaper, and selling it for an higher price...
    now bb... this is over for me
    die plz....no seriously go jump in front of a car and maybe YOU'LL learn something, seeing as how you protect him means you do it too?

the_DEAN

Originally posted by RunIfYouCan

die plz....no seriously go jump in front of a car and maybe YOU'LL learn something, seeing as how you protect him means you do it too?
    bro!maybe who knows and still tell him to give my item back and i give him hes money!But he come here to show us how much good boy he is and how i can learn of my faults!WHAT A GAY OMG WHAT A GAY YEAH JUST DIE

the_DEAN

Originally posted by xourico
    man stop saying all the shit...
    whyle camping atilla someone bought a shell +7, and he didnt cry bout it...
    I dont consider it scamming... so yes, Im sorry for you, and happy for him, and I want the raptor for my clannies?? *<_< man I dont have nothing to do with his deals, everyone make his own deals, like buying cheaper, and selling it for an higher price...
    now bb... this is over for me
    maybe its of for you but not for me!maybe my turn ll come too fuk you as you do it to me but remember this i dont forget never this is one problem of me

RunIfYouCan

xourico, dude dean is one of the nicest guys there is and i see him alot at dm actually working for his stuff so he got scammed, now you like a little noob come here and bitch how it was ment to teach him a lesson and that its ok.....i just realized this second i hate you with all my heart and i hate your friend too... crash and die in a horrible firy death plz :wub:

PoweRTugA

OMFG .. This is a game ... and my friend didn't say you to put your rapt+7 in merchant ... No one is Scammer even cheater!
    omfg, Get a life ...

T_T

the_DEAN

Originally posted by RunIfYouCan
    xourico, dude dean is one of the nicest guys there is and i see him alot at dm actually working for his stuff so he got scammed, now you like a little noob come here and bitch how it was ment to teach him a lesson and that its ok.....i just realized this second i hate you with all my heart and i hate your friend too... crash and die in a horrible firy death plz *:wub:
    :wub: you bro!
    they just make easy money!they dont know what is farming or trying for make your self better
    maybe i ll stop this game cus im know with one gay blade axe +6 so nothing to do with this
    PS:ty all guys but yeah maybe im really good

RunIfYouCan

Originally posted by PoweRTugA
    OMFG .. This is a game ... and my friend didn't say you to put your rapt+7 in merchant ... No one is Scammer even cheater!
    omfg, Get a life ...

T_T
    lol hey dude go farm dms for a whole week and make yourself a raptor +7 and then lose it to some noob scammer for half of what its worth then come back and tell everybody how you feel

the_DEAN

Originally posted by PoweRTugA
    omfg, Get a life ...

T_T
    there is another gay here!noob just tell too your faggot gay friend to port my raptor back and all its finished here why you still post here if its one solution to give my raptor back?you know how is to make one?and you know what your gay friend make now?

RunIfYouCan

btw to you and your fellow clannies, first of all what clan are you from id love to know, after this is done your clan will have such a nice little reputation of scamming ppl and if dean quits cuz of u noobs a wholllle bunch of ppl will hate you all....so just tell your friend to give him his raptor back for the price he bought

the_DEAN

omfg runIfYouCan go and see the market place they sell my raptor

Robs0n

Default Re: make attention from that retard---->ric4rdo

Originally posted by the_DEAN
    this gay have scamm my raptor +7 in arena so dont trust him!in the start he ll make the nice guy
    i bought from him DD helmet ... no problems with him ... we will se till next diupe wipe ^_^

Aqu

It may not be a dupe.

But thats not to say that it was obtained legitly :P

Robs0n

We will se but i hope its legit -_-

the_DEAN

Originally posted by Robs0n
    We will se but i hope its legit -_-
    who cares about your cap DD? :angry: :angry:

OneShot

Hi every1.

From everything i've read u've done some bad things ric4rdo aka sabão. Do a favor and return the raptor to it's legitim owner, and in the process clean your clans name (and that's 4 u parth). If u want to be known as clean, anti-cheat, anti-hacker clan do the r8 thing.

Done!

HocusPocus :P

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast