Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

make attention from that retard---->ric4rdo

This is a discussion on make attention from that retard---->ric4rdo within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; É a vida... tem que se aguentar.. quem é que lhe disse para se armar em otário. Se pos em ...
Page: 3

Lammer

É a vida... tem que se aguentar.. quem é que lhe disse para se armar em otário. Se pos em merchant habilita-se a ficar sem o item...

JustAnotherSucker

This is an interesting post

Reminds me of one famous phrase by the genial Albert Einstein: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

Who in is right mind puts a raptor +7 on merchant??

Hint: merchant only allows you to put 10gb - 1coin as maximum price, so if you want more then 10gb - 1 you need to be inventive to get your money...

Originally posted by the_DEAN
    this gay have scamm my raptor +7 in arena so dont trust him!in the start he ll make the nice guy
    This is the typical whine of someone who did the most stupid act of the century.
    "It's not my fault he come down to my house, to my pc, typed /merchant, put my raptor in it and put the price of 999999999 coins and pressed ok" <_<
    Com'n get real, you wanted to show off and never expected him to have enough money to buy it, guess what your assumption was wrong and you lost the raptor.
    Maybe next time you'll think twice before showing off...

Originally posted by Velerefontis
    So the fact that your scammer friend had 999999999 coins on him in arena and provoked someone to merchant an item was pure coincidence, right?
    Gimme a break dude. This is premeditative crime ...
    First there are ALOT of ppl that travel around KO with more then 10gb in hand, EVEN IN CZ!!!!

Second, assuming guilt from one part without fully knowledge of what happened is wrong, so wrong it's not used as criminal procedure anywhere in the world (probably some dictatorship's around, but for sake of argument lets count them out)

You only saw one side, the unsatisfied the_DEAN side, the other guy never even defended himself

Cause the_DEAN is a nice guy, which is the majority of opinions you see here and I dont have any opinion since I dont know him, doesn't mean isn't a show off'er or (and I'll say it bluntly) an idiot

I saw a guy once hoping around Moradon putting a Lupus Pendant in merchant by one coin, then removing merchant, and doing this to get his fun and tease with the rest of the ppl, guess what he lost it, and whined about it...

Putting an item in merchant for less then it's worth means 2 things: it's duped and the guy is trying to get rid of it or the guy is as completly idiot. Take your pick...

the_DEAN, my advice is: get over it, you did something stupid, swallow it and move along. Go farm dms for a couple of weeks and get you raptor back. The only one to blaim here is you, so take your responsabilities and suffer in silence...

flipzter

ROFL. JustAnotherSucker... WELL DONE. While reading all the rants I was planning on typing basically the same response you typed. But I would have added: If I have 999999999 coins and you merchant your shit showing off: I WILL BUY IT. Then I will call you an idiot and brag to everyone how stupid you are. Then I'll offer to sell it back to you. For a fair market price. :lol:

the_DEAN

Originally posted by JustAnotherSucker
    This is an interesting post

Reminds me of one famous phrase by the genial Albert Einstein: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

Who in is right mind puts a raptor +7 on merchant??

Hint: merchant only allows you to put 10gb - 1coin as maximum price, so if you want more then 10gb - 1 you need to be inventive to get your money...

this gay have scamm my raptor +7 in arena so dont trust him!in the start he ll make the nice guy
    This is the typical whine of someone who did the most stupid act of the century.
    "It's not my fault he come down to my house, to my pc, typed /merchant, put my raptor in it and put the price of 999999999 coins and pressed ok" <_<
    Com'n get real, you wanted to show off and never expected him to have enough money to buy it, guess what your assumption was wrong and you lost the raptor.
    Maybe next time you'll think twice before showing off...

Originally posted by Velerefontis
    So the fact that your scammer friend had 999999999 coins on him in arena and provoked someone to merchant an item was pure coincidence, right?
    Gimme a break dude. This is premeditative crime ...
    First there are ALOT of ppl that travel around KO with more then 10gb in hand, EVEN IN CZ!!!!

Second, assuming guilt from one part without fully knowledge of what happened is wrong, so wrong it's not used as criminal procedure anywhere in the world (probably some dictatorship's around, but for sake of argument lets count them out)

You only saw one side, the unsatisfied the_DEAN side, the other guy never even defended himself

Cause the_DEAN is a nice guy, which is the majority of opinions you see here and I dont have any opinion since I dont know him, doesn't mean isn't a show off'er or (and I'll say it bluntly) an idiot

I saw a guy once hoping around Moradon putting a Lupus Pendant in merchant by one coin, then removing merchant, and doing this to get his fun and tease with the rest of the ppl, guess what he lost it, and whined about it...

Putting an item in merchant for less then it's worth means 2 things: it's duped and the guy is trying to get rid of it or the guy is as completly idiot. Take your pick...

the_DEAN, my advice is: get over it, you did something stupid, swallow it and move along. Go farm dms for a couple of weeks and get you raptor back. The only one to blaim here is you, so take your responsabilities and suffer in silence...
    there is one poet here omg!you read or you dont read?if not try to put some glasses
    1)that gay here comes and protect hes clannies or what the hell he is
    2) is not only a raptor is sentimental value (you understand that?or you are back in this?)
    3)i whine?i never make it something like that try to understand what going one here and then open your moth <_<
    4)i dont have nothing with you but first of all read some post here and the come to post about it zzzzzzz what a retards all the einstaeins are here? :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

ric4rdo

k now i can defend myself.
    First of all i walk ALWAYS with 999m or more when im not in cz so of course i wont save my money just cuz im going to arena <_< .

Second i didnt beg you to show me anything or even to merchant it lol, i only said that a warrior lvl 61 with a raptor +6 would have almost 2000ap and after that you put your raptor +7 to show off -_- , next time make trade when you want to show something to anyone and then run adware or other program if youve afraid of trojans.

Btw everyone saying im a scammer....do you really know the mean of that word? or all the people that buy items from merchant are scammers?

Well i paid my price for showing off my shell +7 and i didnt start a post about saying that oik_oik is a fuking faggot and scammer. Since that moment i learned that you cant trust anyone in this game, you prolly think the same now.

wishes for you and ty for the last two racional post here.

the_DEAN

Originally posted by ric4rdo
    k now i can defend myself.
    First of all i walk ALWAYS with 999m or more when im not in cz so of course i wont save my money just cuz im going to arena *<_< .

Second i didnt beg you to show me anything or even to merchant it lol, i only said that a warrior lvl 61 with a raptor +6 would have almost 2000ap and after that you put your raptor +7 to show off *-_- , next time make trade when you want to show something to anyone and then run adware or other program if youve afraid of trojans.

Btw everyone saying im a scammer....do you really know the mean of that word? or all the people that buy items from merchant are scammers?

Well i paid my price for showing off my shell +7 and i didnt start a post about saying that oik_oik is a fuking faggot and scammer. Since that moment i learned that you cant trust anyone in this game, you prolly think the same now.

wishes for you and ty for the last two racional post here.
    lol so faggot you make me instructions?and you come here and speak about?faggot see this this raptor have sentimental value just give to me back and i ll pay for it how much you need?just dont make the stupid retard that you are!just tell me a price and i ll buy it just give my raptor back faggot!and something else learn the game faggot cus till the 70 lvl dont go ap more than 2250 cus of uniques items faggot!and dont come here to learn me the game!i merchand it cus i thout that you dont was so much fag but i see it!so now tell me what you need for my fukking raptor cus faggot its my raptor not yours!dont make that tyhe others do on you!cus you know how is the feal of it!but for me is not only a raptor!
    Btw if you try to sell it i suare that no1 ll buy it as you see it faggot so give my raptor back(i ll pay for it)

ric4rdo

Im not giving instructions to anyone, its not me that just lost a raptor +7 for be a dumbass.

NightOwl

Well, everything was said in this thread. The defending and accusation parts were said. The thing here is, imho, the intention to sell or not to sell the raptor. It's like, someone is plain stupid and puts his raptor for sell in Moradon for 100M coins cause he messes up and thinks the raptor he is selling is a +1 one. I have no problems buying it. The thing here is, Dean didn't want to sell his Raptor. If u lost ur shell +7 and u know how hard that was, don't do the same to someone that obviously (I speak for the ammount of ppl that defended him) is a good and legit player and that didn't want to sell his raptor. Bottom line, the raptor is urs, u bought it of a merchant guy, period. Honourable action, merch the Raptor for 999M in front of Dean for him to buy it back.

But hey, I'm just a poor rogue from Beramus that once had a clan that would for sure do what I said there - give the raptor back to Dean. I don't know if my former clan still does that but something tells me u will. Do the right thing and give the raptor back.

the_DEAN

Originally posted by ric4rdo
    Im not giving instructions to anyone, its not me that just lost a raptor +7 for be a dumbass.
    faggot and noobie in the same time!TELL ME A FUKKING PRIECE FOR MY RAPTOR JUST TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU WANA FOR IT AND DONT MAKE ME MORE CRAZY

the_DEAN

Originally posted by NightOwl
    Well, everything was said in this thread. The defending and accusation parts were said. The thing here is, imho, the intention to sell or not to sell the raptor. It's like, someone is plain stupid and puts his raptor for sell in Moradon for 100M coins cause he messes up and thinks the raptor he is selling is a +1 one. I have no problems buying it. The thing here is, Dean didn't want to sell his Raptor. If u lost ur shell +7 and u know how hard that was, don't do the same to someone that obviously (I speak for the ammount of ppl that defended him) is a good and legit player and that didn't want to sell his raptor. Bottom line, the raptor is urs, u bought it of a merchant guy, period. Honourable action, merch the Raptor for 999M in front of Dean for him to buy it back.

But hey, I'm just a poor rogue from Beramus that once had a clan that would for sure do what I said there - give the raptor back to Dean. I don't know if my former clan still does that but something tells me u will. Do the right thing and give the raptor back.
    ty bro and i tell something bad i just ask my raptor my back and i tell again is not cus is a raptor +7 but this raptor have sentimental value on it!So i just ask my raptor back and all ll finish here

JustAnotherSucker

there is one poet here omg!you read or you dont read?if not try to put some glasses *
    2) is not only a raptor is sentimental value (you understand that?or you are back in this?)
    3)i whine?i never make it something like that try to understand what going one here and then open your moth *<_< *
    4)i dont have nothing with you but first of all read some post here and the come to post about it zzzzzzz what a retards all the einstaeins are here? :wacko: *:wacko: *:wacko:
    Ok, since your english isn't very good, I'm having some dificulty understanding it, but I think I got, pretty much, what u said...
    1) I'm guessing you'r talking about the xourico guy right? So he's defending his clannie, so what? He (the ric4rdo guy) didnt do anything illegal, he just took an opening that YOU gave him...
    2) If the damn raptor had sentimental value, why in the name of the lord would you even consider putting it up to merchant?
    3) YES YOU DO WHINE! If you aren't capable of doing something like props for you, just dont whine...
    4) I read the post several times before even consider answering it, and what's that allusion to retards and einsteins?

And to finalize, calling everyone n00b and faggot and gay and some other shit will only make ppl think you'r a foul, who lost his reason when started the flaming...

NightOwl

I know how sentimental this game can get I just hope u can get ur raptor back. If I still was in that clan I would try to make something about it. But I'm no longer there, I can just try to say them to do what I think they should.

the_DEAN

Originally posted by JustAnotherSucker+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JustAnotherSucker)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-the_DEAN
    there is one poet here omg!you read or you dont read?if not try to put some glasses *
    3)i whine?i never make it something like that try to understand what going one here and then open your moth *<_< *
    4)i dont have nothing with you but first of all read some post here and the come to post about it zzzzzzz what a retards all the einstaeins are here? :wacko: *:wacko: *:wacko:
    Ok, since your english isn't very good, I'm having some dificulty understanding it, but I think I got, pretty much, what u said...
    1) I'm guessing you'r talking about the xourico guy right? So he's defending his clannie, so what? He (the ric4rdo guy) didnt do anything illegal, he just took an opening that YOU gave him...
    2) If the damn raptor had sentimental value, why in the name of the lord would you even consider putting it up to merchant?
    3) YES YOU DO WHINE! If you aren't capable of doing something like props for you, just dont whine...
    4) I read the post several times before even consider answering it, and what's that allusion to retards and einsteins?

And to finalize, calling everyone n00b and faggot and gay and some other shit will only make ppl think you'r a foul, who lost his reason when started the flaming...[/b]
    lol just for finish with you!you dont have anything else to do?and i dont call no1 gay faggots and all this stuff just one that take my raptor!
    i ask you sometihng else poet why you dont tell give back to him and its all finished or you make the same things?
    i see you very relaxed about it cus you are not in my position just change chair with me and we ll see!! -_-

Originally posted by JustAnotherSucker

Yeah ok let me look at it from the other guy's side now.
    You speak with a guy in arena playing friendly etc, you are acting like you dont believe his raptor is +7 and (putting aside DEAN's stupidity to merchant it)
    and when he puts it up in merchant only for a couple of secs you are so genious to think and scream in vent (as your friend testified) that this guy is actually selling it and buy it. hmm.. Ok so maybe you are not a scammer in its actual meaning but what about unethical, disrespectful for other players labor (especially since you are a victim too) and exploiter?
    Good job kid. You were victim and now victimizer, you took your revenge from the wrong person there and if more ppl follow your "bright" example be sure someone close to you or even you again will fall uder the same crime.
    To JustAnotherSucker : In developed societies, since you have spoken juristically about premeditative crimes, even "mentally retarded" are protected by law and exploitment of "stupid" acts is punishable and not whitewashed because the victim was acting below the average of intelligence.
    kkthnxbb.

JustAnotherSucker

Originally posted by the_DEAN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_DEAN)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-NightOwl

ty bro and i tell something bad i just ask my raptor my back and i tell again is not cus is a raptor +7 but this raptor have sentimental value on it!So i just ask my raptor back and all ll finish here[/b]
    Playing Devil's Advocate now :P :
    I'm just wanting to know what possible sentimental value can a collection of bits and bytes in a server somewhere around the world can have?
    And if indeed it had sentimental value, either because it was your kid brother who did it before jumping in front of a train, or because it was a GM that did it, or because you made it because you were wearing your lucky underwear, or whatever the reason is, WHY DID YOU PUT IT FOR SALE?

I do agree that the honorable action would be to return it to the rightfull owner, but I also think if it was with me I wouldnt sell it for the price I'd get it...

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast