Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

make attention from that retard---->ric4rdo

This is a discussion on make attention from that retard---->ric4rdo within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; zzzzzzzzz you are really..........i dont answer anymore in your post!ZzZzZzZz but just for tell you GM for raptor +7 :wacko: ...
Page: 4

the_DEAN

zzzzzzzzz you are really..........i dont answer anymore in your post!ZzZzZzZz
    but just for tell you GM for raptor +7 :wacko: :wacko: are you playing this game or you are just in forum to brake balls?and i like your nick here its really really real
    JUSTANOTHERSUCKER wana suck something? :lol: :lol: B)

JustAnotherSucker

Originally posted by the_DEAN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_DEAN)</div>
    lol just for finish with you!you dont have anything else to do?and i dont call no1 gay faggots and all this stuff just one that take my raptor!
    i ask you sometihng else poet why you dont tell give back to him and its all finished or you make the same things?
    i see you very relaxed about it cus you are not in my position just change chair with me and we ll see!! -_-[/b]
    The reason I would be in your shoes is because I wouldnt merchant a raptor+7 to show off as you did
    Originally posted by Velerefontis@
    <!--QuoteBegin-JustAnotherSucker

You only saw one side, the unsatisfied the_DEAN side, the other guy never even defended himself

Yeah ok let me look at it from the other guy's side now.
    You speak with a guy in arena playing friendly etc, you are acting like you dont believe his raptor is +7 and (putting aside DEAN's stupidity to merchant it)
    and when he puts it up in merchant only for a couple of secs you are so genious to think and scream in vent (as your friend testified) that this guy is actually selling it and buy it. hmm.. Ok so maybe you are not a scammer in its actual meaning but what about unethical, disrespectful for other players labor (especially since you are a victim too) and exploiter?
    Good job kid. You were victim and now victimizer, you took your revenge from the wrong person there and if more ppl follow your "bright" example be sure someone close to you or even you again will fall uder the same crime.
    To JustAnotherSucker : In developed societies, since you have spoken juristically about premeditative crimes, even "mentally retarded" are protected by law and exploitment of "stupid" acts is punishable and not whitewashed because the victim was acting below the average of intelligence.
    kkthnxbb.
    1) The word you probably looking is opportunist, and yes the ric4rdo guy was indeed a opportunist.
    2) As many things in life victims often transform theirselves in the abusers, in this case was probably the same
    3) The problem is, that the_DEAN is not mentally handicaped (at least I dont think so)...His brain stopped for a while, when he merchant it, he made a bad call, but it's definetly his fault, noone pointed a gun making him do it right?

JustAnotherSucker

Originally posted by the_DEAN
    but just for tell you GM for raptor +7 *:wacko: *:wacko: *are you playing this game or you are just in forum to brake balls?and i like your nick here its really really real *
    JUSTANOTHERSUCKER wana suck something? :lol: *:lol: *B)
    After this statement I'm reconsidering if the_DEAN is or isn't mentally impaired :angry:

the_DEAN

Originally posted by JustAnotherSucker+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JustAnotherSucker)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-the_DEAN
    but just for tell you GM for raptor +7 *:wacko: *:wacko: *are you playing this game or you are just in forum to brake balls?and i like your nick here its really really real *
    JUSTANOTHERSUCKER wana suck something? :lol: *:lol: *B)
    After this statement I'm reconsidering if the_DEAN is or isn't mentally impaired :angry:[/b]
    you like it now hu?just feal me now

NightOwl

have u even tried to PM Ric4rdo and discuss about this? Or are u too busy flaming someone to care about ur raptor?

the_DEAN

Originally posted by NightOwl
    have u even tried to PM Ric4rdo and discuss about this? Or are u too busy flaming someone to care about ur raptor?
    i have tried bro but he dont answer me i told him i ll pay for my raptor so why the hell he dont wana give it back to me i dont understand

JustAnotherSucker

I think he's more interested in flaming instead of fixing the "problem"!
    Oh well...What can one do...
    <!--QuoteBegin-NightOwl
    i have tried bro but he dont answer me i told him i ll pay for my raptor so why the hell he dont wana give it back to me i dont understand[/b]
    If you start flaming me like you did him, I'm pretty sure I wouldnt answer you back either...
    As I said you lost reason when started flaming something that is obviously your fault

the_DEAN

Originally posted by JustAnotherSucker+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JustAnotherSucker)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-NightOwl
    I think he's more interested in flaming instead of fixing the "problem"!
    Oh well...What can one do...
    <!--QuoteBegin-NightOwl
    i have tried bro but he dont answer me i told him i ll pay for my raptor so why the hell he dont wana give it back to me i dont understand[/b]
    If you start flaming me like you did him, I'm pretty sure I wouldnt answer you back either...
    As I said you lost reason when started flaming something that is obviously your fault[/b]
    for the last just STFU and make that you must do!omfg!tell me just the hell tell my who cares about your opinions?maybe i should ask and please and cry on hes foods?for one thing that is mine?omfg from where the hell you come from the moon?make close flys in earth dude

P4rthen0n

But hey, I'm just a poor rogue from Beramus that once
    hated cheaters and look where he is now. Irony is a bitch.

The_Dean, why did you merchant an item that had a "sentimental value" to you ? It doesn't make any sense at all dude.

Ricardo NEVER asked to see it nor to merchant it, NEVER. So don't call him a scammer. If you want to find someone to blame, blame yourself for being dumb enough to merchant something that had a "sentimental value" to you.

Ricardo bought it fair and square for the price you asked for it. You put it for sale for 999m, he had that money so he bought it. Now it's his fault that he bought something you didn't want to sell ? It doesn't even make sense. When you merchant something, you must expect it to be bought. Thank god it wasn't a cheater that bought it.

Your raptor now belongs to Ricardo and it's up to him what to do with it, not to anyone else.

Originally posted by Velerefontis+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Velerefontis)</div>
    Ok so maybe you are not a scammer [/b]
    Ricardo sure isn't.

<!--QuoteBegin-Velerefontis

but what about unethical, disrespectful for other players labor (especially since you are a victim too) and exploiter?
    I also find unethical and disrespectful for other players labor that people buy +8 stuff from KOM. Believe me, sucks to see so many people buying from that guy while others struggle to get their own hardowrking items, like myself, which most of the time aren't even +7, let alone +8 (FT items inclued).
    And I also find unethical and disrespectful for other players labor that people like DragonFaire got shell+8, lycaon+7 and cs+7 when she got hacked to replace her previous much worst gear when regular people like myself just get a nice "sorry" from K2 if you get hacked.
    It's also not ethical and not respectable the way Dean is acting towards Ricardo and towards everyone else that is not with him. All that childish flaming for his own mistake. Basicaly, it's either supporting The_Dean or you're a faggot. Great nice job...

There are alot of things that are not ethical or the most respectable, but they are legal and someone should not be penalised for being legal. Live with it and learn from it.

P4rthen0n

for the last just STFU and make that you must do!omfg!tell me just the hell tell my who cares about your opinions?maybe i should ask and please and cry on hes foods?for one thing that is mine?omfg from where the hell you come from the moon?make close flys in earth dude
    That raptor is no longer yours. It was before, but it isn't yours anymore.

He BOUGHT IT, it's HIS raptor, not yours. What he does with it only concerns him, not you.

The_Dean good luck for you, i don't mean any harm to you and i don't hate you or anything.
    But the truth is, you made a mistake and now you're trying to blame someone else for it.

the_DEAN

first of about you its my first time to hear about your name!
    second if you wana cry about your stuff try in another section cus i see you speak about KoM and dragonfair that i really dont care!
    third plz ric4rdo dont but dont come again to my road cus i ll make your life in game ofcorse difficult really and something else cus we speak about this i ll sent you take NP all the time from the NPC just cus as i understand you are warrior the main char and all the times i ll see you it ll be one pain for you for my raptor and i make a prommise of that....just keep going!

JustAnotherSucker

second if you wana cry about your stuff try in another section cus i see you speak about KoM and dragonfair that i really dont care!
    third plz ric4rdo dont but dont come again to my road cus i ll make your life in game ofcorse difficult really and something else cus we speak about this i ll sent you take NP all the time from the NPC just cus as i understand you are warrior the main char and all the times i ll see you it ll be one pain for you for my raptor and i make a prommise of that....just keep going!
    And he keeps bitching and whining and sobbing and all..
    2 words: GROW UP or GET a LIFE (a isnt a word :P)

P4rthen0n

I'm not crying, you're the only one crying for being dumb enough to merchant a raptor+7 that had a "sentimental value". That's what this topic is all about, it's you crying.

And as if that wasn't enough, you're accusing Ricardo of scaming you which is a TOTAL LIE ! He did NOT scam you.

Btw i never heard about your name too. Anyway good luck for you.

the_DEAN

<!--QuoteBegin-the_DEAN
    And he keeps bitching and whining and sobbing and all..
    2 words: GROW UP or GET a LIFE (a isnt a word :P)[/b]
    grouw up? :unsure: get a life? :blink: :blink: wht you do here?you still answer to my post that you are not indrestied just go and find some girls dude maybe your mind ll be more open
    and if you see i have a name here you and the faggot that you protect what is your names here?cus i dont knowno1 of you!so keep testing me i ll be here! :rollseyes: :rollseyes:

the_DEAN

and about ric4rdo yeah it was my wrong that i merchant it and i knwo that but tell me this maybe you waited for that cus for check one merchant oyu must click first on the person and in the same time tell that fact in vent zzzzzzz just dont make the angel faggot

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast