Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

make attention from that retard---->ric4rdo

This is a discussion on make attention from that retard---->ric4rdo within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol no he wasnt there, then its your word against ricardo word, and I believe ricardo you just tought:" lol ...
Page: 6

xourico

lol no he wasnt there, then its your word against ricardo word, and I believe ricardo
    you just tought:" lol this noob thinks this is a raptor +6, let me show him a rapt +7", then the n00b bought you the raptor

man I will do exactly the same thing if someones make the sam mistake them you

and another thing, dean try to say something in your posts, and stop saying words like:
    "noob" "faggot" "gay" fuker" "sucker" and so on... -_-

P4rthen0n

Originally posted by the_DEAN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_DEAN)</div>
    noob you was there?just tell me this?[/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-ric4rdo

i didnt beg you to show me anything or even to merchant it lol, i only said that a warrior lvl 61 with a raptor +6 would have almost 2000ap and after that you put your raptor +7 to show off *-_-
    One question: Scale 1 to 100, how noob are you to merchant a raptor+7 to show off ?

Funny that some people came here saying you're one of the nicest guys in the game. Seriously, doesn't seem to be true at all. All you do is whine and flame, nothing else.

the_DEAN

Originally posted by Velerefontis
    or we can aim him in cz to get his money :P :lol: *:lol: *:lol: *:lol:
    incase he forgot to put them in inn
    i ll take my blood back not maybe my raptor but the NPs of them and make me the pleasure port all the times this huge money with you so i can make 3 rapotrs plz!!!

europian cup : GRvsPOR----1-0
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ashitaka

NOOBS, FAGGOTS, GAYS, FUKERS, SUCKERS

STOP ME

the_DEAN

Originally posted by P4rthen0n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(P4rthen0n)</div>
    Originally posted by the_DEAN@
    noob you was there?just tell me this?
    <!--QuoteBegin-ric4rdo
    i didnt beg you to show me anything or even to merchant it lol, i only said that a warrior lvl 61 with a raptor +6 would have almost 2000ap and after that you put your raptor +7 to show off *-_-
    One question: Scale 1 to 100, how noob are you to merchant a raptor+7 to show off ?

Funny that some people came here saying you're one of the nicest guys in the game. Seriously, doesn't seem to be true at all. All you do is whine and flame, nothing else.[/b]
    flame?flame?flame?how old are you child?tell me this?and flame that your friend scamm my raptor is that flame?zzzzz but tell me something else cus i respect the forum and i dont wana speak hard why the hell you open your mouth?if you never was there and you tell what was going there(arena)???????tell me? <_< <_<

the_DEAN

Originally posted by xourico
    lol no he wasnt there, then its your word against ricardo word, and I believe ricardo
    you just tought:" lol this noob thinks this is a raptor +6, let me show him a rapt +7", then the n00b bought you the raptor

man I will do exactly the same thing if someones make the sam mistake them you

and another thing, dean try to say something in your posts, and stop saying words like:
    "noob" "faggot" "gay" fuker" "sucker" and so on... *-_-
    1)reread my post
    2)nice to tell so no1 ll merchant you something cus you are the same biatch like your friend
    3)try to make something alone in this game and scamm ppl just try to farm and try to upgrade
    4)stfu
    5)put this raptor in your ass from one side and from the other in ric4rdo ass so you ll have both of you
    6)im off

xourico

ok the_dean bye bye good luck ingame and if you wanna show your items, use TRADE :wub:

P4rthen0n

I see you're still saying your raptor was scammed, which is, at least, dumb.

Why can't you understand that it was YOUR mistake to merchant the raptor ffs ? You merchanted it !!! You knew it had "sentimental value" and you still merchanted it !!
    Then you come here crying and flaming him for what ? For buying your cheap raptor ?

If i was standing next to you and merchanted a shard+1 for 50m and you bought it, would that make you a scamer ????? I'm really interested in your answer.

Also, don't forget this
    Originally posted by ric4rdo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ric4rdo)</div>
    i didnt beg you to show me anything or even to merchant it lol, i only said that a warrior lvl 61 with a raptor +6 would have almost 2000ap and after that you put your raptor +7 to show off *-_- [/b]
    No need to be there. You know this is 100% true. You already said it was your mistake some posts ago. <!--QuoteBegin-the_DEAN

yeah it was my wrong that i merchant it and i knwo
    Why the hell do you blame Ricardo for YOUR MISTAKE ???

Dude, just move on and learn from this incident.

Enough of this for me. It's clear enough that Ricardo didn't scam anyone. I know it, he knows it, YOU know it. But you don't want to admit it. Fine, do as you want, i don't care anymore.

Good luck to you and have fun. BB

ric4rdo

ric4rdo wrote: *
    i didnt beg you to show me anything or even to merchant it lol, i only said that a warrior lvl 61 with a raptor +6 would have almost 2000ap and after that you put your raptor +7 to show off * *
    Lies? lol give me a break, you gonna dennie what hapenned? Did i tell you to show me something? i merchant anything?
    This topic is about a guy who made a mistake and cant admit it so he tries to gather an amount of people to support him in his igonarance.
    I repeat the same question...do you know what is scamming?

I think that you all know orc mage Malavon....he saw in merchant one think for 10gb but real price was arond 20, he PMed that guy and told him real price, he didnt bought it, he was fair to him, this guy is for me good player and I ll be always glad if I ll play with him. *
    God is here beetween us :unsure: .

Ashitaka

GOD IS BETWEN US ...... LOL LOL LOL

I can compare it like " you are pice of shit in his ass so must be throwed up and washed down"

the_DEAN

Originally posted by ric4rdo
    ric4rdo wrote: *
    i didnt beg you to show me anything or even to merchant it lol, i only said that a warrior lvl 61 with a raptor +6 would have almost 2000ap and after that you put your raptor +7 to show off * *
    Lies? lol give me a break, you gonna dennie what hapenned? Did i tell you to show me something? i merchant anything?
    This topic is about a guy who made a mistake and cant admit it so he tries to gather an amount of people to support him in his igonarance.
    I repeat the same question...do you know what is scamming?

I think that you all know orc mage Malavon....he saw in merchant one think for 10gb but real price was arond 20, he PMed that guy and told him real price, he didnt bought it, he was fair to him, this guy is for me good player and I ll be always glad if I ll play with him. *
    God is here beetween us :unsure: .
    just the next time see to have some respect for the try of the others and just see to non make your game to provoke them and just grow up and just dont be so retard and jus tell me if you work like the horns scamm something or sell them slefs for make ther lifes better you are the same just dont do something that you dont wana happens to you!and for the bounch of the kids and imature friends you ported here i dont care for that i still flame!Just grow up and make some more value your life and in this game cus this is like thief like in reall life if i show you something and you take it from my hand!So dont think like a horn and this raptor dont change your "ingame life" cus for build one char you must have more than this priece so keep scamming ppl (thief ppl that you know do better)and try to build your char but remember you ll be always a horn!
    Im out of this i ll try to make another one just cus i can make one with my self or with my money not money that i have robed <_< <_<
    Grouw up

ric4rdo

kkthx bb raptor is mine, dean was dumb topic closed.

the_DEAN

Originally posted by ric4rdo
    kkthx bb raptor is mine, dean was dumb topic closed.
    nope just leanr this RAPTOR ITS MINE AND STILL MINE BUT YOU JUST ROBE ME SO TOPIC IS CLOSED YOU STILL SUX AND YOU STILL BE A THIEF TY ALL GUYS CYA

Rentzusuken

:lol:

NightOwl

Originally posted by P4rthen0n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(P4rthen0n)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-NightOwl
    But hey, I'm just a poor rogue from Beramus that once
    hated cheaters and look where he is now. Irony is a bitch. [/b]
    Hated is the wrong expression... Hate is more like it. If I care if other ppl cheat or not, I really do not... I still call them gay fuckers, but that's another subject. If u wanna say me something don't "ironize" me... send me a PM or talk to me in Vent... I'm on the top channel called "Portugal". Don't come saying "look where he is now" cause I am where I always was - lvling legitly, never entering parties where ppl cheat, having fun playing. Hey, the guy that is in my party cheated?? He is a gay fucker but as long he doesn't cheat in my party I don't fucking care.

And u, do u know where u are??

PS: Give Dean the fucking raptor and clean ur image. Or maybe u should whine some little more Balao's mirage +7 cause u need it or u don't have any shit to wear and u go sell it for 30M more the second after. If that isn't scamming, give it another name <_<

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast