Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

make attention from that retard---->ric4rdo

This is a discussion on make attention from that retard---->ric4rdo within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by the_DEAN is that what your father ask last christmass?17 years old guy kid wana make me leasons ...
Page: 8

Lammer

Originally posted by the_DEAN
    is that what your father ask last christmass?17 years old guy kid wana make me leasons zzzzzzzzzz take a break!!!!
    btw cya in colony noobs *:lol: *:lol: *B)
    Dean comming home : " Mama... snif snif... I did THE STUPID action of the day. I put on merchant my sentimental raptor +7, snif snif, and a guy just bought it... mama those ppl are bad to me, snif snif...I don't wanna go back there"

Grow up.. plýx

Looking forward to see you in cz... CRY_BABY

And btw the "17 years old guy kid" --> :lol:

Fdx vcs ainda estao com merdas A raptor e do ric4rdo e acabou
    kem e k o mandou por a venda????

fds tbm apanhei wp e n houve merda PK?

pk o gajo sabe k foi estupido e cometeu erro de NOOB

meus amigos ha k aproveitar :lol:

Ashitaka

rikardu I dont fuk understand you, tell it in english pls

btw all of you are gays who doing those shits and than laugtning, ok you telling that is his stupidity but think sometimes about yourself and say to yourself "was it fair??"

And I say with so many ppls NO IT WASNT and tell me more about bullshits with merchants and trades and asking or smth else, you are for me faggots forrewer.
    ALL TELLS FUKK ALL TURKS IN THIS GAME.
    And I disagree I know nice turks what playing legaly and fair, so..... I SAY FUK YOU GUYS.
    We dont wanna raptor back, we are able to make new one and better one....so your laughtning can kiss my ass.
    If you sold raptor ok enjoy your money and buy smth good for it cuz If we ll see you in colony YOU LL BE OUR FIRST NP TRANSFER POINT.
    And Im sad for that ppls like wanna show yourself like idiots only for one game.

So fuk on you again guys

btw Valkyre says: fuk you ric4rdo forrewer and FUK YOU giga (dont blaame Igh0r)

P4rthen0n

You're plain stupid. It's pointless to try to talk to you because you're too dumb to understand.

Lammer

Originally posted by Ashitaka
    rikardu I dont fuk understand you, tell it in english pls

btw all of you are gays who doing those shits and than laugtning, ok you telling that is his stupidity but think sometimes about yourself and say to yourself "was it fair??"

And I say with so many ppls NO IT WASNT and tell me more about bullshits with merchants and trades and asking or smth else, you are for me faggots forrewer.
    ALL TELLS FUKK ALL TURKS IN THIS GAME.
    And I disagree I know nice turks what playing legaly and fair, so..... I SAY FUK YOU GUYS.
    We dont wanna raptor back, we are able to make new one and better one....so your laughtning can kiss my ass.
    If you sold raptor ok enjoy your money and buy smth good for it cuz If we ll see you in colony YOU LL BE OUR FIRST NP TRANSFER POINT.
    And Im sad for that ppls like wanna show yourself like idiots only for one game.
    So fuk on you again guys

Go get a life moron.

Dean is looking forward to meet us... join him...idiot

Btw no one mention turks here.. we respect them as we respect all other nation players... So get another escuse besides your tinny nation complex...Stupid idiot

SageFrancis

owned

the_DEAN

meet you?zuhahahahaah i own you till with one pike +6 zzzzz dont provoke me and there cus i ll make your life difficult in colony!so yeah i see forward this post is closed and yeah if i see you in colony i ll own you all the times!
    PS:PRESS OK --->see the frag
    zuhahahahahahaahahah
    post closed!

xourico

lol I think dean as no ideia with who is talking about :rollseyes: oh well...

SageFrancis

yeah

SageFrancis

rikardu I dont fuk understand you, tell it in english pls *

btw all of you are gays who doing those shits and than laugtning, ok you telling that is his stupidity but think sometimes about yourself and say to yourself "was it fair??" *

And I say with so many ppls NO IT WASNT and tell me more about bullshits with merchants and trades and asking or smth else, you are for me faggots forrewer. *
    ALL TELLS FUKK ALL TURKS IN THIS GAME. *
    And I disagree I know nice turks what playing legaly and fair, so..... I SAY FUK YOU GUYS. *
    We dont wanna raptor back, we are able to make new one and better one....so your laughtning can kiss my ass. *
    If you sold raptor ok enjoy your money and buy smth good for it cuz If we ll see you in colony YOU LL BE OUR FIRST NP TRANSFER POINT. *
    And Im sad for that ppls like wanna show yourself like idiots only for one game. *

So fuk on you again guys *

i'm still laughing =/

Ashitaka

DEAN maybe dont know but I know that you must be realy fag!!

OK my english isnt so good
    I didnt told anything wrong about turks I just saw that too many ppls say that " FUK all turks"
    But I know so many nice turks and I enjoy this game with them.....I just say FUK ALL PPLS LIKE YOU..
    so....I dont have any nation complex idiots

and P4rthen0n I dont understand you maybe for that I DONT BELEIVE YOUR LIES
    you and your band around ric4rdo are loosers who cant make their equip alone
    only like scamers

btw xourico TELL US PLS JUST TELL US WHO THE FUK ARE YOU TELL ME PLS I NEED TO KNOW WITH WHAT GOD IM TALKING

P4rthen0n

Shut up. God you are so stupid.

Ashitaka

ok just tell me now

read all my topics and tell me where I havent true
    and If you ll find smth and I didnt have to say nothing on your argument I ll be stupid.
    But all what I told is true

1. you tryed to scam DEAN...you won...
    2. you defend the scamer
    3. you wanna to learn me rulez about merchant and other shits ( I KNOW THIS SO DONT TELL ME YOUR CRAPS)
    4. racism?? ok maybe you didnt understand me what I meaned cuz of my english but now I hope that you understanded my point...

SO TELL MADAFAKER WHERE I HAVENT TRUE AND WHY TU SHUT UP AND WHY IM STUPID

Because I dont wanna listen your lies and craps???

Pwner

Originally posted by PoweRTugA
    OMFG .. This is a game ... and my friend didn't say you to put your rapt+7 in merchant ... No one is Scammer even cheater!
    omfg, Get a life ...

T_T

So what if this is a game ? So just beacuse it's a game u can treath ppl however u want ? Maybe he played alot of hours maybe weeks to get that raptor then some jerk "scamm" him on it.. And when u spend alot of time on something, of course u get's angry when someone just takes it :S

Ashitaka

yea agree Pwner

but you need to know that those idiots ll never understand nothink they are now so happy for that they scamed someone and maybe they ll talk about that situation for many months, because its theirs biggest win in this game and now is ric4rdo for them smth like leader of clan ( WeAreIdiots )

btw I see that you liked my lind with video and you put it too

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast