Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Man Slayer gave me back the chitins alls fine :D

This is a discussion on Man Slayer gave me back the chitins alls fine :D within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I known both players of slayer for about a year now, both guys totally honest and nice guys somehow i ...
Page: 2

XX

I known both players of slayer for about a year now, both guys totally honest and nice guys somehow i cant see them doing shit like that but hey just my opinion...

Phave

Temp you have handled this situation horribly as a friend of slayer i know that you should of pm'ed him first and not make this big drama topic.

Before making this post,you should of held in your hormones and thought about what has happened, you said hes a nice guy, and he posted saying hes going to speak to you about this as he has no idea what has happened,I'd suggest you PM him now and send a SS of this email, so this can be resolved quickly and efficiently.

I have no doubt in my mind that he didn't scam you

By making this topic you have achieved you goal, Attention.

I won't be replying to this topic

FatM4n

Clearly it takes 2 to tango so both are responsible for this action

Banned Senior Member

Phave, Slayer wasn't online at the time and Temp logged onto his computer to see an email from paypal about a buyers dispute. Slayer could have blocked him after the chargeback if he was even on his msn, who knows. Sure one way to deal with it would be talking to the guy, but when they aren't online and paypal gives your 48 hours to conclude the dispute, your limited on options and if you have to make it public then let it be done

Banned

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Phave, Slayer wasn't online at the time and Temp logged onto his computer to see an email from paypal about a buyers dispute. *Slayer could have blocked him after the chargeback if he was even on his msn, who knows. *Sure one way to deal with it would be talking to the guy, but when they aren't online and paypal gives your 48 hours to conclude the dispute, your limited on options and if you have to make it public then let it be done
    disagree since paypal gives u 72 hours to fix it.....also if they are both friends or whatever a pm would have been sufficient for the 1st 24 hours to find out whats up....if after 24 hours no response back or if he was not online on msn after 24 hours then i can see a post

yes both are gg's and maybe something happened

even temp said he is gg and couldnt believe it

if temp got scammed i back him but a pm to a gg to find out whats up would have been better then a scammer post right away

u fcking kids and your pms :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12