Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Manes Cheaters

This is a discussion on Manes Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sticky plx :wub:...
Page: 1

MetalStyl3

Default Manes Cheaters

Sticky plx :wub:

MetalStyl3

bump :mellow:

it's crazy, it's arrow shower hackers ksing each other at eslant aks, where are the gms?

aryan

fuck... there gf's lol :lol:

here's an example:

http://rapidshare.de/files/24719999/arrows...hacker.avi.html

and this is like the 10th hacker i have seen in 15mins. theyre worse than macroers, if you lure at them they will just run away:/

ps. lol @ my hiding techniques, party list hidden, but the party leader... h43r: lol

ps2.YES, PLEASE STICKY THIS!

*sigh* there ya go, cz action as well:

http://rapidshare.de/files/24737424/arrows...acker2.avi.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/24737750/arrows...acker3.avi.html

just wait till they start doing talos this way...lol, and to think this is the third day manes has been up

MetalStyl3

MetalStyl3

Koxpers kill Sq :angry:

MetalStyl3

HsK

wtf do one post for all ss pls

metalstyle i dont see the kosp there. archers can shot shoot and run that isnt kosp. if they shoot and run or arrow shower hack shoot then thats cheating but i dont see that in those ss -_-

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    metalstyle i dont see the kosp there. archers can shot shoot and run that isnt kosp. if they shoot and run or arrow shower hack shoot then thats cheating but i dont see that in those ss *-_-
    xD no lvl -50 archers can bring SQ to that health without Arrow Shower Hack.

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TripleOG4life
    metalstyle i dont see the kosp there. archers can shot shoot and run that isnt kosp. if they shoot and run or arrow shower hack shoot then thats cheating but i dont see that in those ss *-_-
    xD no lvl -50 archers can bring SQ to that health without Arrow Shower Hack.[/b]
    fag noob <_<. there was 3 of them. and u dont know their levels -_- .

Zan

Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)</div>
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TripleOG4life

xD no lvl -50 archers can bring SQ to that health without Arrow Shower Hack.
    fag noob <_<. there was 3 of them. and u dont know their levels -_- .[/b]
    How blind can you be man?? :blink: 3 of them!? so what? even 3 archers with shadow hunter can't bring SQ to that health <_< I mean look at their gear and their elite hornxbows and don't tell me you belive that they are lvl 65 or 70.....not that it would change anything. They still have to run alot....

Maybe you are one of them and that's why you are denying it? :P

I assume their hornxbows are less than +8...might be +8 clean but let's assume those have poison dmg. I amsure that Apolon_bg, Apostilo and me couldn't bring SQ down by shooting it shadowhunters because yep 3 nice damages but it regens fast and because it has ranged we should cure all the time and eventually we propably would run outta pots.

But if these 3 archers shoot like arrowshower with kosp 15 arrows all the time yep they could propably do it...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast