Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Manes ftw

This is a discussion on Manes ftw within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; did any1 see this new koxp? u dotn see their name in information list , and they hit u all ...
Page: 3

Goliath_

did any1 see this new koxp? u dotn see their name in information list , and they hit u all over map when u town and get tped etc.. still hit u

Hostibus

niro is almost right about hp xP but still cant beat sth that i want to do since i started >.< 10k hp i`m coming >.< 9k+ now with hp set on :wub: :wub: need just some shits but i dont have time to buy them ;/ also i dont need it as much so... maybe some later and to orc rogues ( mostly the noobies ) if u`re coming for 2vs1 3vs1 4vs1 ok np ... but dont run after u redball and drain me once - i`m not talos - dont drain at half hp kk >.<

also about xp in dks - u dont need 4 warriors - some can be bp :P

n about koxp - its getting really really annoying but some times it gives fun - how stupid u need to be to koxp centaur at invasion ? ;D ( centaur got better koxp - auto debuff :wub: ;P )

Originally posted by Goliath_
    did any1 see this new koxp? u dotn see their name in information list , and they hit u all over map when u town and get tped etc.. still hit u
    its like if he targets u ur dead since even if u town/get tp it still keeps hitting.

simple

ya i got it too T_T some1 started to hit me i towned and i still got it :/ couldt no anything :angry: :angry:

wynne.

Simple got owned! :wub:

Hostibus

simple its nothing xD dance towned and tried to tp into emc and that shit took half hp while tping xD

Goliath_

Originally posted by Hostibus
    simple its nothing xD dance towned and tried to tp into emc and that shit took half hp while tping xD
    ahaha

wow i havent seen this shit yet... hrmm guess ill just keep xping lolz

simple

Originally posted by Goliath_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Goliath_)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostibus
    ahaha[/b]
    u fat! i wont swift u anymore so i hope u start buying swift pots gay! :angry: and btw it was my very first time getting owned in town T_T

A.Q xD

MerliN1st

Originally posted by pikachu_
    A.Q xD
    +1

DyingSoul

Sie h43r:

Colomka

lol ur pots on 2 and 3

HS- on 1 rofl

gg

watever if it works for u.

J

sexualharrasment is back right? and whos the leader? is dosu back? tralala leader? sexualharrement is in? and what happened to your clan goliath? -.- so many quesitons!

btw, yeah the chances of paramun's party being open in m1 orc side is like xzero being straight

snk

Originally posted by J
    sexualharrasment is back right? and whos the leader? is dosu back? tralala leader? sexualharrement is in? and what happened to your clan goliath? -.- so many quesitons!

btw, yeah the chances of paramun's party being open in m1 orc side is like xzero being straight
    tralala leader

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast