Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Manes - NP Transfer

This is a discussion on Manes - NP Transfer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LetMeAlone aka Vic3ntz aka DontAskMeForRaptor Here is the Screen Shoot. Good job.....
Page: 1

Aurora

LetMeAlone aka Vic3ntz aka DontAskMeForRaptor

Here is the Screen Shoot.

Good job..

feinis

LetMeAlone aka Vic3ntz aka DontAskMeForRaptor

Here is the Screen Shoot.

Good job..[/b]
    why pll risk their 80lvl head for some nps....

WrathofGod

why pll risk their 80lvl head for some nps....[/b]
    they do this because they cant kill anyone fairly so they risk there chars to get some np's and try to look good

SpiriT_HunteR

+1, knew there was something fishy about him.

xDontAskMeForRaptorX

haha, thanks for yr post, stupid Aurora, u only a stupid noob , only a my shadow.
    becoz, u and yr friends cant play everywhere while my team are online. Stupid. Murat and u only are noobies.

Banned

haha, thanks for yr post, stupid Aurora, u only a stupid noob , only a my shadow.
    becoz, u and yr friends cant play everywhere while my team are online. Stupid. Murat and u only are noobies.[/b]
    he isnt the noob donig thenp transfer...whos the noob now ...>< god i hate losers like u

Aurora

becoz, u and yr friends cant play everywhere while my team are online. Stupid. Murat and u only are noobies.[/b]
    1st of all, you&#39;d better go beg your mom to teach you something about humanity. I don&#39;t know who wrote this post, cuz you are sharing your accounts. Let&#39;s see who is the noob.

1. LetMeAlone char. lvl&#39;d by at least 4 players.
    2. One user on LetMeAlone is Kaneshiro aka the scammer - he also tried to scam a crap from us once in a restart.
    3. LetMeAlone making NP Transfer - all old users of Manes knows TaoTenLinh is your friend, was in Noobies.

4. Bonus - LetMeAlone farming abyss holy water for pk, oh shit he can&#39;t pk with 720 hp pots.. poor..

Let&#39;s start from the beginning. Tell me your childhood sweet little kid.. Your mom doesn&#39;t like you?

Go away Hung or Kaneshiro. This screen shoot shows who is noob..

Azraim

wtf? :blink:

xDontAskMeForRaptorX

yes, i show u my transfer, look in it. stupid noob aurora, u and yr team cant live anywhere if my team are online. Azraim, change to orc and play with us xD.
    http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tranferdm1.jpg

xDontAskMeForRaptorX

and what is abyss potion as u said ? 30% or 50% hp ? come on abyss and farm it, stupid noob. u have never won me about priest, even u are lv higher than me. Go eat shit, Aurora.

feinis

I cant understand why u get mad Raptor,did Aurora lieing?
    U did something illegal and Aurora just post it...
    [/b]
    1 pictute = 1000 words...

1 pictute = 1000 words...[/b]

Yep,

and for dontaskforraptor its 1000 non-understandable words...

xDontAskMeForRaptorX

u dont understand us, guys. becoz really aurora is a stupid noob, i and he cant live in a side. He hasn&#39;t had many problems with us, u see, he always posts many stupid topics in forum to blame us.
    he hates us becoz i play well than him, haha. STUPID, and FUCK YR MUM AURORA.

xDontAskMeForRaptorX

I cant understand why u get mad Raptor,did Aurora lieing?
    U did something illegal and Aurora just post it...
    1 pictute = 1000 words...[/b]
    am i got mad with his post? why not? becoz his post is not true, he told me that i had used hp 30 or 50% in vs? nah, did u see me in abyss or any friends hunt anything in abyss yet? i dont have free time to do useless works. only that noob can think about this. do u know he cant win me in team or solo ? He, VK and gay cyranode cant win me (play yuna) and old friends of him is Long ( play Raptor) at CZ. becoz he is so stupid and noob.

NathanAlgren

Yep,

and for dontaskforraptor its 1000 non-understandable words...[/b]

roflcopter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast