Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

MasterChief is scammer

This is a discussion on MasterChief is scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; okay gonna update.. also the perosn that was also with the scammer is Ruthvik2.0...
Page: 2

eddiezhu

okay gonna update.. also the perosn that was also with the scammer is Ruthvik2.0

eddiezhu

yah so i hope no one will trust those mofos i don't want anyone to be scammed by piece of no life shits...

Banned

and i still would have gave u the items but apparently u didnt see delas topic he got hacked
    kkthxbb

eddiezhu

ha bs if he got hacked he deserve that shit! he had it coming

eddiezhu

and also if you were then how come you were on my account asking my friends for money.. how coem people say that you are the one who scammed dela and how come Michael tells me he doens't know samir like you claim him to be huh? answer

Banned

ha bs if he got hacked he deserve that shit! he had it coming[/b]
    i said dela got banned he didint do anything i gave him the items since samir got banned and ffs isaid in the msn i didnt know the items were hacked or nor did the other 2 players who were playing on the acc so goodluck trying to pove me as a scammer and getting me banned from here

eddiezhu

ha i think it is evident there...and people just me u took my account and asked my friends for money..

Banned

ha i think it is evident there...and people just me u took my account and asked my friends for money..[/b]
    GL proving that i didnt take ur acc i dont even have ur info samir does kkthxbb i was in fierce and people know how i behaave i dont need ur stupd ass freinds or ur money

P.s lol keep trying to prove shit

/fail

do u not understand? ur items were on this acc
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=132554

and if u ask dela there were countless number of good items greater and better than urs on it i could have hacked it to but i dont need ur nooby ass shit
    Dela got hacked and i cant do anything about gettin ur items back

eddiezhu

uhuh my things are nooby? then why did he take it? huh? and what why does dela have my stuff... you realize you are making shit up right?

Banned

uhuh my things are nooby? then why did he take it? huh? and what why does dela have my stuff... you realize you are making shit up right?[/b]
    why dont u ask dela? u realize ur reapeating our msn conversation right? ur fucking lazy ass to ask dela what happened

eddiezhu

what convo? and no it's just you are too retarded to realize that you make shit up and odn't make sense

suicide_dela

uhhhh who is this saying i deserved to get hacked? and who the fuck is saying i have their stuff? all my shit was MY shit. ruthvik and pino gave me a few items but besides that my elf belt came from clan, my wp came from trades, and my shell set +7 came from UPGRADES. so fuck you and fuck off. leave me out of your conversations i don't need your shit. no newb mother fuckers should be talkin shit about me when i havent done shit.

eddiezhu

i didn't even anything about you... so stfu

suicide_dela

ha bs if he got hacked he deserve that shit! he had it coming[/b]

uhuh my things are nooby? then why did he take it? huh? and what why does dela have my stuff... you realize you are making shit up right?[/b]
    you cant remember or you can't read? fuck you.

Mike_Miller

eddie you peice of shit, keep my name out of your stupid fucking mouth you gook. we all were nice to you and even offer to help you out intill you gave up.

always nice to before clan and in clan. then oyu pull this shit... TELLING PPL I SCAMMED YOU???

eddie serious go shoot your self.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast