Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

MasterChief is scammer

This is a discussion on MasterChief is scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i didn't say you scammed me.. when did i say that? it's becuase ruthik said you know him in real ...
Page: 3

eddiezhu

i didn't say you scammed me.. when did i say that? it's becuase ruthik said you know him in real life...!!!!! read pls...and then you say you don't know him in real life.. then did i press this matter further? go read the screen shots man ..fuck holy shit don't flame at me unless you read the whole fucking thing.. no offence i repect you all and i thank you for being nice to me.. but if you don't read the whole thing and jsut come and flame .. then i have nothing else to say. god.. and dela i do remember... the thing is you say everything on ur acocunt is yours but ruthik said he moved my stuff onto ur account...

eddiezhu

okay you know what let's all just drop this okay? i don't know why good and trustable players are getting dragged in this and why we are all flaming at each other over a virtual thing.. i will apologize first.. i'm sorry michael for telling people you are scammer, and dela sorry for saying you deserve it.. i'm just pissed off that someone just took my trust away and all my hard work away.. and ruthnik pm me on msn we will work somehting out..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123