MastrrMage/SeverenceX/RogueKILLL/PriestKiLLL/M0RTALITY/BRITE is a scammer!

This is a discussion on MastrrMage/SeverenceX/RogueKILLL/PriestKiLLL/M0RTALITY/BRITE is a scammer! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im just gonna copy past my post from offical forums thanks chuckie. EVERYONE SeverenceX is a scammer. he is roguekilll. ...
Page: 1

Im just gonna copy past my post from offical forums

thanks chuckie.
    EVERYONE

SeverenceX is a scammer. he is roguekilll.

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=196752

all my proof is in that thread.

to recap events
    (checks sherlock bankin files)

Today, Razor posted that he found RogueKilll on ko4life
    he posted this link
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=282757

the poster went by the name of
    MastrrMAGE

the proof he is roguekilll? he posted it once
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry2320404

for those w/o ko4life, it says "hey its me, RogueKILLL, i have a sherion +7"

now, back to razors link, the post by MastrrMAGE
    his topic was
    for those w/o a ko4life account, it said "im buying an IN +0 for II+8 and 14 gbs"

i thought to myself, hmm, where have i seen this b4. i remembered severenceX post. he has been spammin for a while that he wanted II+8 and 14 gbs.
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=196545
    logically, this got him. on this server, i believe there are 50 II+8s. also, there are few that are buying IN for II+8 and GBs, especially if its the same amount.

thats hwo i knew for sure.

i then got spammed in ironwolves vent by an ironwolves member, samjus and severenceX all up in my face like OH U LIL RETARD BLAH BLAH BLAH

i explained to Samjus my logic. he says he needed hard proof. well, check the first pic. i gave chuckie links to all of roguekills accounts, and told him to check ip's w/ severences account. it matches.

I would like a thank you/ good workfrom everyone and an apology from Samjus of ironwolves for callin me a retard.
    thanks,
    Bankin.

PS: i know your reading this: i will always find you roguekilll, dino, severence. you had that call. you are too sloppy, and im simply better then you in every aspect. you are goin to the new server, i know you are. so will I. i have accounts or access to accounts on every single server. you can run, but u will never hide. im tracing your exact location as to where you live right now. dont even try it buddy. dont even try. i am bankin. and i will always be greater then your pathetic worthless scamming ooshie. you really think that Pm'in me in game and QQin like a b!tch will do anything? i know what i'm talkin bout when i speak. i will not be moved by tears. fahrvergnügen off scammer.

kratos

yea fahrvergnügen you xD

!Premier_Assassin!

change ur name to BankinAndInvestigatin

<3

and dino, whoever you are, stick a pencil up your ass please.

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

that fag took my old avatar aq :P

funontherun103

Owned Bitch

nice job bankin

Nice job Bankin
    Keep busting this asshole!

Nice job Bankin
    Keep busting this asshole![/b]
    will do u know i got much <3 for most of the amarok crew (especially iMalekii and igigglez, never run from vs and nice peeps )

will do u know i got much <3 for most of the amarok crew (especially iMalekii and igigglez, never run from vs and nice peeps )[/b]
    haha cool same with ur clan Hubris...
    I wish all the GGs I had from the clan would of came at the same time.
    Just imagine
    Too bad those bitches left me xD

nikoo 0_o

RogueKILL/PriestKILL? LOLZ. that guy was a gm on wirez ko and he was corrupt he gave him self dual rof +3 when there weren&#39;t exist felankor on server. Later he get banned for scamming someone selling his pk account. He is a fucking idiot noob and he suck.