Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Beast&Harlot/Chris

This is a discussion on Beast&Harlot/Chris within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I Scammed Beast&Harlot/Chris Ive always though he was a scammer and never trusted him but non the less he let ...
Page: 1

I Scammed Beast&Harlot/Chris

Ive always though he was a scammer and never trusted him but non the less he let me play his account^^. I played it until he gave the the sq and other info for it a couple days ago because im a "trusted person" and would never scam anyone. But yea chris i've never thought you were legit and never believed that you were innocent in all the scammings. Innocent people don't get accused of scamming that often. Some people think your innocent but i know your never were and never will be. I will either continue to play the character under a different name or will sell it for USD. (new snowboard). Its been fun playing with everyone and being a member of the ko4life community but its time for me to go. Peace Out.

norg<3
    i&#39;ll get on gigabuff and we go kyll dms in cz

Dark_sith

LAWLS hit me up on MSN :lol:

GangS

OMFGGG BRO NICE MOVE FUKIN NICE!!!!!!! I told everyone that fag scammed all my sins items ( Ad1L ) but no one was actualy thinking he would do that ... hahaha nice go cry a river chris you cunt you deserve what you got you stoled me now get stabbed by my friend

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i never liked beast on these forums, but then again i never liked u either *shrugs*

You also scammed GT Alex, You know you did. He did nothing wrong, Sept try to help people.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

holy shit.

Booooooooooooooooo

Your sig is cool ! put the mouse below the am i trustable.. click and go across the screen 0.o zomg thats awesum

wth. funny u scam some1 and u have this on ur sig :lol:

"An Eye For An Eye And The Whole World Goes Blind". - Ghandi

idk what else to say cause i dont know both of u well enough. beast got fucked up D:

oO Jc Oo

he scammed another peeps? :S

liquidkk

I Scammed Beast&Harlot/Chris

Ive always though he was a scammer and never trusted him but non the less he let me play his account^^. I played it until he gave the the sq and other info for it a couple days ago because im a "trusted person" and would never scam anyone. But yea chris i&#39;ve never thought you were legit and never believed that you were innocent in all the scammings. Innocent people don&#39;t get accused of scamming that often. Some people think your innocent but i know your never were and never will be. I will either continue to play the character under a different name or will sell it for USD. (new snowboard). Its been fun playing with everyone and being a member of the ko4life community but its time for me to go. Peace Out.[/b]
    funny to see the "Am I Trustable?" in ur sig

GetRichOrDieTrying

good job alex

good job alex[/b]
    lol dont know this alex guy but yea good job

never liked that beast&harlot was a complete jackass 2 every1 imo

read my damn sig people its not there for no fucking reason -_- and hes admitted it to me via msn but yet every1 looks the other fucking way hes gonna keep scamming all you fools and your gonna keep being in denial about it go fucking figure =\ " Another 1 Bites the dust "

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast