Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Maximus and Piati or w/e Macro smildons.. got exped by lurer

This is a discussion on Maximus and Piati or w/e Macro smildons.. got exped by lurer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by VJE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VJE)</div> Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined) Originally posted by VJE Originally posted by undefined <!--QuoteBegin-VJE @ ...
Page: 2

Banned

Originally posted by VJE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VJE)</div>
    Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)
    Originally posted by VJE
    Originally posted by undefined
    <!--QuoteBegin-VJE
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vacant

VJE why did you come back no one likes you. * Dont talk about koxp you faggot you used it just as much as any of them. *:rollseyes:

sigh..

you know its true

know what is true? koxp? erm no.

and are you the same undefined from 8ball? if so, no comments.
    yea, the same one....
    so, if you koxp its alright...but when someone else does it you get pissed off and are mad right?[/b]
    I don't koxp.. And im not angry either it was just general spam and i thought it was funny how i was about to frap and got xp'd by someone trying to lure on them is all.. you kind of missed the point of the topic

and to the guy saying i was in exellance.. post fraps or something, never even heard of that clan k? ty[/b][/quote]
    stop denying it, your just as bad as charlie saying "I NEVER CHEATED OMFG!" there are still people who remember who you are.... along with nicko and satan the 3 of you immature fucks were caught macroing now you just try to make it seem like it never happened there was really no fraps of you but there was plenty of screenshots, but it was about a year ago so they are probably deleted....im sure devile still remembers you and your bullshit excuses

"PEOPLE LAUGH AT MY CLOTHES!"

4 people so far witnesses of your macroing, gl. ^_^ And your actually asing someone to dig up an old cheater from ranking forums? They pruned every section after some months... just another reason why rankings forums are useless. There is no way to find old threads in the cheaters section there.

zetazeta

__/

if i posted all the macroer's that died from me luring on them or sum1 else luring, then i would have over 3000+ posts :lol:

VJE

Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)</div>
    Originally posted by VJE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VJE)
    <!--QuoteBegin-VJE
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vacant

VJE why did you come back no one likes you. * Dont talk about koxp you faggot you used it just as much as any of them. *:rollseyes:

sigh..

you know its true

and are you the same undefined from 8ball? if so, no comments.[/b]
    no comment? Because you know he is way better than you..and he didn't fuckin macro his levels...go die..you have no friends.[/b][/quote]

im only level 51, wtf would i even WANT to macro for?... gg.

Also no comment for him being able because i remember there entire clan begging me for items.. shards, uniques ect ect, just daily begging. There clan leader told me if i wanted to join clan id have to pay up items to clan back before hand and so and so.. lmfao

DragonFire

Originally posted by VJE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VJE)</div>
    Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)
    Originally posted by VJE
    <!--QuoteBegin-VJE
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vacant

sigh..

you know its true

and are you the same undefined from 8ball? if so, no comments.
    no comment? Because you know he is way better than you..and he didn't fuckin macro his levels...go die..you have no friends.[/b]
    im only level 51, wtf would i even WANT to macro for?... gg.

Also no comment for him being able because i remember there entire clan begging me for items.. shards, uniques ect ect, just daily begging. There clan leader told me if i wanted to join clan id have to pay up items to clan back before hand and so and so.. lmfao[/b][/quote]

Accually it was 1 person...and Im sure everyone that was in 8ball knows who that person was. and it wasnt the clan leader..

Banned Senior Member

Hi VJE, we dont need you here so bb

Banned Senior Member

2 things:

1)Look on F%$kgaming KO section there's an imposter using ur name then VJE,who has posted a lot the last few days.

2)I took a screenshot on sat or sunday of a jynxcie's char logging into D1 Mora,i'll post the .KSC in a bit.

Nas
    Banned

Aha VJ! And btw parma, on fgaming that VJE is different from this one, ask an admin to provide the ip you will see, bet living areas are 100% different. Also funny you visit that site.

as for vj, if he macroed or not, oh well, get over it there are like a billion and 1 now, + ive seen him the past couple of days (dont know how long hes been back, but i havent seen him in 6-8 months), and he hasnt been macroing as far as i could see.

also, jynxcie was sold or given, idk which one -_-

Banned Senior Member

Jynxcie was naked,he gave his items to noob's in mora i seem to recall.Also most people prob have an acc or at least have looked there(I know Phantom has said he has an acc there(doesnt make u a macroer).Although i'll admit to macroing in JPKO(for about 20mins until they banned my acc(wish we had GM's/company that was that hot).No intention of risking an acc i've invested $ every month and my time every month in playing.

zeroxman

........ask....is it possible than this guy absorb my mana??......hm other......why don't open box??

Nas
    Banned

Originally posted by ParmaViolet
    Jynxcie was naked,he gave his items to noob's in mora i seem to recall.Also most people prob have an acc or at least have looked there(I know Phantom has said he has an acc there(doesnt make u a macroer).Although i'll admit to macroing in JPKO(for about 20mins until they banned my acc(wish we had GM's/company that was that hot).No intention of risking an acc i've invested $ every month and my time every month in playing.
    If you seen jynxcie the other day, no the char wasnt naked, and it isnt the same owner. i actually know the new owner and we are very good friends for about a year almost, sabaka2 also.

And id like to mention alot of people on these forums are quick to go hacker this or hacker that but used the skillbug when it was full blown (dont even fucking lie, ive read about 17 names already), and are now using ko**. for what ever reason, auto attack or what ever, mainly seems to be autoloot.

Banned Senior Member

Just checked the pic,i think he's in athame isn't he??
    He'd just spawned and there was 3 or 4 people there.

Hmmm.. this is becoming an interesting thread ..

and btw.. xeroxman - what wastes your mana is shouting - not VJE :P

zeroxman

hmmm sure?....the reason i said he's stealing my mana is 'cause i said him...."use mana plz" and late each time i wrote lost mana as u can see in the pic....so im asking..is that ussual?

yes, when you shout you lose mana. try it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast