Mcsholler / am1ty clan

This is a discussion on Mcsholler / am1ty clan within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This guy was in mine + culexus clan (our 60+) and this mcsholler joined our clan got friendly with everyone ...
Page: 1

Derden

This guy was in mine + culexus clan (our 60+) and this mcsholler joined our clan got friendly with everyone and one of our members let him try his ms 8+ yes stupid i know but what can i do... so he takes the iteam and quit clan he joins dundain and the leader finds out and kicks him just spoke with the leader of am1ty or am11ty and asks for proof i told him i have screen shot of him laughing about stealing the iteam so heres your proof...

if that was somebody accuseing me off scamming someones iteam id be pissed

erm .. when was this ss taken?

Derden

just before the servers login went down the other day i couldnt get more of the ss because i dc :/

Taeho

He joined Dunadain wich i got him kicked from. I Talked with am11ty leader about it some couple days back but nothing seem to have been done about him so Derden spooke with him today he told me.

DiplomaticTank

yes ive seen him in cypher and talked to him and he tells me about that kind of crap hes a lowlife scammer

Just a screenshot like that won't prove much I'm afraid. My reaction to somebody telling me that I'm a scammer would be: "Hell yeah I am" ...

Can't you get a testemony of the guy he scammed or something more relevant than that screenshot?

Furthermore if you talk to a clanleader to inform him of a scammer in the clan, keep the discussion at a descent level ... I read the SS's of the conversation and you had no reason to attack gill like that.

And furthermore, there is no need to always take everything to misuki. He is the amity clan leader yes, but gill is just as capable as he in handeling things like this. Misuki's already got more than enough problems to wurry about

Due to gill having a turkish ip she cannot reply in here. I'll keep her up to date if you post anything more relavant in here, and if needed i'll post her respons in here

Taeho

It's not always easy to get proof trough a screenshot, When i was talking to am11ty leader i was nothing but polite and it's true I do have more patience then Derden when it comes to dealing with clan related dilemmas so he might get a bit hot headed but neither him or me like to see scammers walking around freely without acting. For others it might don't matter but i'm not like that.
    I Don't like GG clans having cheaters around hence i always try to contact a official in their clan about it and
    if they in return do not take action due to my word not beeing enough proof so be it, I have atleast done my part by warning you lot.

So let's leave it at that, if you keep him in the clan just be careful and don't learn a lesson the hard way. Peace out.