ROL KOXp Talos Boss ( woot I got ahold of a GM)

This is a discussion on ROL KOXp Talos Boss ( woot I got ahold of a GM) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Me and stavrakis were doing Sq when ROL comes over and kses Sq. Then he kill Talos while Koxping. I ...
Page: 1

Matador

Default ROL KOXp Talos Boss ( woot I got ahold of a GM)

Me and stavrakis were doing Sq when ROL comes over and kses Sq. Then he kill Talos while Koxping. I got video sorry it was horrible but was urgent. SHows him koxping and his name. Also Got SS if any one wants to see.

http://rapidshare.de/files/23647028/clip0004.avi.html

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

owned

Matador

Bump**

hej

Why did you shrink it so you cant se anything?

POEK

Lol this game is written for cheaters, so obvious he is one...but he will be here for ever and ever while the honest player leave this game and find something what is managed by GM's/Support teams

Matador

hej I did not shrink it on purpose. I had to download game cam in like a 30 second period and turn it on. I was pressed for time and went I hit record this little shit box happened. But it is better than nothing.

Hostageebenisikiyim

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa
    Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:01 pm Post subject:
    dlw''s for "n00bz" (quote) who cant lvl to 60+

Kalais
    Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:07 am Post subject:
    yeah, this is really anoying, but nothing give more satisfaction than kiling 60+ on ur level 50...
    all those guys r noobs who cant pk in cz or normal war coz they sux and got 0 skills
    but it hurts gettin hit for 7xx from warrior and geting novaed and spiked by guys in shells on DLW tho

btw, rotfl at perfectpoint from STevarius sig

frostnova
    Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:47 am Post subject:
    hahahah. i get scared some times. i just cant run anymore.

STevarius
    Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:31 am Post subject:
    Yun_Yuuzhan wrote:
    Lol that's sad, bugging into a level 50- zone on a level 62. Someone likes being the 18 year old that plays football with 9 year olds to make himself feel good

for real

yes he ate my iron bow baba. those noob 55+ fp sins cant touch a 50 archer in full chitin and ib

Yun_Yuuzhan
    Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:27 am Post subject:
    Lol that's sad, bugging into a level 50- zone on a level 62. Someone likes being the 18 year old that plays football with 9 year olds to make himself feel good

TunaFishyMe
    Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:15 am Post subject:
    lol he ate your iron bow....? yum yum

frostnova
    Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:12 am Post subject:
    i kno man i'm only lvl 48 lol and i lost all my np..that is gay.

Man0rMachine
    Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:11 am Post subject:
    i love it how they redball and run away..... why dont they fix this O_o

STevarius
    Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:09 am Post subject: Dark Lunar Wars - The Bullshit
    I am sure every one of us on ko4life is well aware of the bullshit level 50+'s in every Dark Lunar War. Today it really pissed me off. Nova mages everywhere and 55+ sins comign after me. Not to mention this 62 BP who really pissed me off. I just don't see why K2 wont get off their lazy asses and fix this shit. Everyone hates this bullshit. Not to mention some of them are free np. This one paper mage ate my iron bow so much. I mean fuck though, this is so annoying. You mind your own business pwning up paper classes and random noobs who forget that they can't outpot you multishot and along comes some gay nova mage and he novas you. Sure it may not one shot you, but it is extremely annoying.....

Despite the mass amount of cheating orcs in the Xig DLW that just went on, humans still won noobers!!!1shift1!!!11!

PS: DLW is the new Lunar WarAuthor Message
    OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Kalais
    yeah, this is really anoying, but nothing give more satisfaction than kiling 60+ on ur level 50...
    all those guys r noobs who cant pk in cz or normal war coz they sux and got 0 skills
    but it hurts gettin hit for 7xx from warrior and geting novaed and spiked by guys in shells on DLW tho

frostnova

STevarius
    Yun_Yuuzhan wrote:

for real

yes he ate my iron bow baba. those noob 55+ fp sins cant touch a 50 archer in full chitin and ib

Yun_Yuuzhan

TunaFishyMe

frostnova

Man0rMachine

STevarius
    I am sure every one of us on ko4life is well aware of the bullshit level 50+'s in every Dark Lunar War. Today it really pissed me off. Nova mages everywhere and 55+ sins comign after me. Not to mention this 62 BP who really pissed me off. I just don't see why K2 wont get off their lazy asses and fix this shit. Everyone hates this bullshit. Not to mention some of them are free np. This one paper mage ate my iron bow so much. I mean fuck though, this is so annoying. You mind your own business pwning up paper classes and random noobs who forget that they can't outpot you multishot and along comes some gay nova mage and he novas you. Sure it may not one shot you, but it is extremely annoying.....

Despite the mass amount of cheating orcs in the Xig DLW that just went on, humans still won noobers!!!1shift1!!!11!

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Kalais

frostnova

STevarius
    Yun_Yuuzhan wrote:

for real

Yun_Yuuzhan

TunaFishyMe

frostnova

Man0rMachine

STevarius

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Kalais

frostnova

STevarius
    Yun_Yuuzhan wrote:

for real

Yun_Yuuzhan

TunaFishyMe

frostnova

Man0rMachine

STevarius

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Kalais

frostnova

STevarius
    Yun_Yuuzhan wrote:

for real

Yun_Yuuzhan

TunaFishyMe

frostnova

Man0rMachine

STevarius

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Kalais

frostnova

STevarius
    Yun_Yuuzhan wrote:

for real

Yun_Yuuzhan

TunaFishyMe

frostnova

Man0rMachine

STevarius

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Kalais

frostnova

STevarius
    Yun_Yuuzhan wrote:

for real

Yun_Yuuzhan

TunaFishyMe

frostnova

Man0rMachine

STevarius

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Kalais

frostnova

STevarius
    Yun_Yuuzhan wrote:

for real

Yun_Yuuzhan

TunaFishyMe

frostnova

Man0rMachine

STevarius

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Kalais

frostnova

STevarius
    Yun_Yuuzhan wrote:

for real

Yun_Yuuzhan

TunaFishyMe

frostnova

Man0rMachine

STevarius

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Kalais

frostnova

STevarius
    Yun_Yuuzhan wrote:

for real

Yun_Yuuzhan

TunaFishyMe

frostnova

Man0rMachine

STevarius

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Kalais

frostnova

STevarius
    Yun_Yuuzhan wrote:

for real

Yun_Yuuzhan

TunaFishyMe

frostnova

Man0rMachine

STevarius

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Kalais

frostnova

STevarius
    Yun_Yuuzhan wrote:

for real

Yun_Yuuzhan

TunaFishyMe

frostnova

Man0rMachine

STevarius

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Kalais

frostnova

STevarius
    Yun_Yuuzhan wrote:

for real

Yun_Yuuzhan

TunaFishyMe

frostnova

Man0rMachine

STevarius

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Kalais

frostnova

STevarius
    Yun_Yuuzhan wrote:

for real

Yun_Yuuzhan

TunaFishyMe

frostnova

Man0rMachine

STevarius

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Kalais

frostnova

STevarius
    Yun_Yuuzhan wrote:

for real

Yun_Yuuzhan

TunaFishyMe

frostnova

Man0rMachine

STevarius

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Kalais

frostnova

STevarius
    Yun_Yuuzhan wrote:

for real

Yun_Yuuzhan

TunaFishyMe

frostnova

Man0rMachine

STevarius

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Kalais

frostnova

STevarius
    Yun_Yuuzhan wrote:

for real

Yun_Yuuzhan

TunaFishyMe

frostnova

Man0rMachine

STevarius

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Kalais

frostnova

STevarius
    Yun_Yuuzhan wrote:

for real

Yun_Yuuzhan

TunaFishyMe

frostnova

Man0rMachine

STevarius

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Kalais

frostnova

STevarius
    Yun_Yuuzhan wrote:

for real

Yun_Yuuzhan

TunaFishyMe

frostnova

Man0rMachine

STevarius

PS: DLW is the new Lunar War

Matador

Bump** I got a hold of gm