Evryone READ And BE AWARE OF This GUYS!

This is a discussion on Evryone READ And BE AWARE OF This GUYS! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ban / Warn me cuz of wrong Section , But I WANT EVRYONE IN AKARA TO KNOW Truth about this ...
Page: 1

Banned

Ban / Warn me cuz of wrong Section , But I WANT EVRYONE IN AKARA TO KNOW Truth about this guys :Im really Pissed of it I lost not much but...
    Maegashiras Words:
    ts simple i was working hard to get clan up then i was hacked 2 weeks ago remember i was able to get some items of a1ae so i could continu

i never planned on disbanding the clan my plan was to give vurio back leadership and a few weeks later add with my new name curio knew this and curiostiy never lost any items i know he says he lost evry thing but he didnt lose shit and what happend now is i transfert some items to him and handed over leadership and at that point he disbanded the clan right away saying evry one i scammed all from start our plan was to get evry ones items sell them usd and go new server i stiul have mony of the items just dont b seprised if curio sudenluy says this week he had a dol or smitehammer from redchest... or a wp from atila for that matter just know i wil sel my char including items and after taht its done and ill have
    back the mony i have spend. oh and a1ae real owner knew this aswell he even gave me the new password to the char it was even 1122 he made it nietwaar now its changed again he also is the one ythat transfert all the items on a1ae to me how do you think i was able to get evryone to give me items and clear a1ae and healing in less then 5 minutes you stil think i was alone in this?? curio filled your heads with saying meaga is truustable... gl cya

HastaLaVista

Thats what he answerd me....bunch of shit. these guys!
    Amazing!

not words for theshiri and gg or bg <3 see u in da new server

Sidewalk

i totally called that. regarding curi