Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Meagashira = Scammer

This is a discussion on Meagashira = Scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ye i dont get that too why did everyone gave him their gear and all :x...
Page: 3

Lun4t1C

ye i dont get that too why did everyone gave him their gear and all :x

dub

How does he have everyones full gear lol?[/b]

same question ask myelf

loled on those SS, and you all believed that shit? xD how the fukk he got your items, you all gave him them for?

mahmoodxD

he has scammed on just about every server

let me ask so i know we are talking about the same guy

does he say

"i value friends more then items"

"if u dont trust me i guess items are worth more too u"

etc. etc. general statements pretending to be some all knowing figure when in reality hes a big scamming douchebag? if so then yea thats the same guy who scammed on oly and a dozen other servers

hes a giant fagtart

09chilton

bro when basically someone is ur clan leader and its been like atleast 2 months people like me tend to trust a little much and thats why i was scammed but saddly their are douchebags in the fuking world that take advantage of it and steal everything. Honestly i cant get any reperations for this shit i lost like 300usd in my charater he was about worth 600usd which really fuking sucks and i just hope everyone reading this never ever ever ever trust anyone with ur info and learn from my mistake, i&#39;ll be playing next server as brokey ;] <3

TopCat

This is some dude from Akara not the guy from Girakon!!!
    The guy in Girakon is 500 % trsuable and i knew him since i started KO.. they probably have very similar name in game or exact but not same!!

Sidewalk

wow

i am so sorry that i left the clan to this asshole - as nik said, he played the part of scammer to perfection. i fully believed his intentions to improve the clan and it seemed like he was doing a great job at it.

that being said, it does surprise me that alarm bells did not go off when he asked for all the items . . . that part still does not make sense.

why on earth would you give him those things?

as far as the future of clans and shit goes - i propose those that will stay on the server consolidate back together. currently down is going through major revisions due to the hazees leaving and i think that we can either replace wat is lost with the talent that is out there as long as we know who is staying.

look for further posts in general and clan sections of ko4life. we will do wat we can to replace clan and items . . .[/b]
    The weird thing about this whole situation is that Curiosity was the reason why most ppl gave their items to megashira.

He was the one that told everyone after that "loyalty test" or whatever they called it that they&#39;d receive rols rocs all that stuff.
    Meagashira himself didnt tell anyone that from what i understand.

So is curiosity part of the scam as well?? i don&#39;t know. I have no proof either way.. just seems fishy to me. If curiosity hadnt told everyone that no one wouldve given mega their items.

PriestOfShadows

wow. Just wow. That is so sad man. I feel sorry for your entire clan, especially the ones that were scammed. I am sure he is going to next new server, so everyone watch out! (thats my 2-cents)

09chilton

wow. Just wow. That is so sad man. I feel sorry for your entire clan, especially the ones that were scammed. I am sure he is going to next new server, so everyone watch out! (thats my 2-cents)[/b]
    +1 dont trust anyone even if they seem so damn friendly, they can backstab u

Lmao.

A loyalty test. Wow. Just wow. Not to be a complete asshole... but if you really just give anyone a whole bunch of items you deserve to be scammed.

+1 dont trust anyone even if they seem so damn friendly, they can backstab u[/b]
    did you ever give back those items you were borrowing or did you still sell for usd...you cant really talk about scamming or backstabbing see as you do it yourself

ooo

starting new clan on new server.
    MUST:
    *english speakers only
    *pass my loyalty test XD
    pm me for more info.

Sidewalk

Lmao.

A loyalty test. Wow. Just wow. Not to be a complete asshole... but if you really just give anyone a whole bunch of items you deserve to be scammed.[/b]
    Didnt you take clan drops from lux on manes?

I remember you leaving clan with clan drops then nting :P

Sorry guys ... but LOL how could u be so naive ? did u realy believe he would give u those items ?O_o
    Well i hope ur gona get ur items back ..

A1ae

They locked my other topic cuz there was already one but this is the story about this guy

I never saw someone like this guy Read the story and learn from it so you dont make the same mistakes

He scammed people at pathos and olympia

And now akara :

Tearz - At the beginning of the server he was a orc he scammed some people at the orc side and he used name change scrol and came to human side

He joined Clan Creative he was acting like a nice guy and he spoke whit me often and the master items were expensive at the beginning of the server so he told me he will buy some goldbars from the Gm and he will buy for me some items and for his self but i didnt believe him so one day he became master and told me the gm just made me master give me your account information and i will make you master too and my items werent sealed cuz i didnt know what it was i played only knight online never knight empire.

So when i log back my account was naked and he stole a shard +7/70 from o0Bluntz0o and he hacked Pope those 3 were from creative clan

He changed his name to Meagashira.

Meagashira - I met him in cz we became friends and he said that he came from orc side he didnt had anyone to pk so i pked whit him much and i was assist of BadGame so i spoke whit my clan leader Curiosity and we joined him to the clan. He was very nice to the clan he helpend people and he resolved problems in the clan.

Then he became assist so he pmed me and said cool im assist w/o asking it i like that he said it to me.

Some days later he added Pope But he pmed me to tell me that so i was shocked i thought why the hell he add pope w/o a good reason Then i start to think maybe it is Tearz and he changed his name so from that day i became the party leader in cz and i didnt trust him.

So BadGame had some problems and they were hard to resolve so he asked curiosity to make him clan leader.

He said that he bought always items for usd but he never did it was a lie and he also said that his items were deleted but that wasnt true too he made a topic about it but it was all a made by him to scam the whole clan once so ppl would say he is poor etc

So meagashira was clan leader of BadGame now and he started to kick people and he act like a leader that only wants the good members not the cheaters inactive etc

So people liked it and they start to trust him then he asked people to send him a item and if they would send it they were succeed from the loyalty test.

when he saw that people sended him items he send it back so he can take more items cuz he know people trust him

He asked the ppl that succeed from the test to come moradon and start to say

Curiostiy you will get Dual rol and Dual md +8
    Osoruktabuffer You wil get a Hb +7
    Healingyougetsmehigh would get many items
    Gebeleizis would get a dual shard +2 reverse
    R41n would get raptor +2 revers and diamond ring
    TheReloaded would get raptor +3 reverse and diamond ring

But he asked them to send the items to give it to the other clannies so they sended him the items and he said brb i relog to a other account to give the items

The he contacted him at Ventrilo and told me :

A1ae i just scammed the whole clan but i didnt want to disband the clan i tryed to give the leadership to curiosity and quit the clan

But he also told me dont be mad cuz i sended you the money and you will recieve it tonight at 6 o clock then i called him and i said i didnt recieve anything

So he said i will come bring it personaly but he didnt come

So the conclusion is he scammed many people serval times

He hacked 3 accounts and he got for 60 gold bars for items he will sell them and sell the gold bars for usd he told me

/Quit_ko

Cya all !!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast