Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Melli aka Frukwan

This is a discussion on Melli aka Frukwan within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nice one czm, frukwan is a big retard seriously....
Page: 2

Boyce

Nice one czm, frukwan is a big retard seriously.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

OWNT u fukin cheating piece of shit sinful member. ill give props to czm guys pisses me off but he noticed that. gogogo ban[/b]
    hmmm i think u just got ownt

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=122083

douma

jezuss

OMFG FUCKING NOOB MELI COME BRIGN SOME PROOF THAT SOMEONE SENDED A ISITRAP ON THIS FORUM....
    OH YEA BTW A ISITRAP OR W/E ONLY DOES DISABLE THE XTRAP AND DOES NUTTING TO DO WITHTHE INGAME PLAY FUCKING NOOB KOXP USER. AND IF ITS LEGIT WHY YOU TRIED TO HIDE HTE OTHER NAMES??????? owned bitch owned cheaters ,SCAMMERS

ow wait, u called me a cheateR? hmmmm a nigga in here posted an Xtrap bypass named isitrap. since i use that i keep seeing ppls lvl and npc's ID. first i tought there was something wrong with my char. but now i know cuz u fag accusing me.
    /end im out. dont need this kinda stupid ppz to argue with[/b]
    Actually, istirap doesn't change anything like that to your interface, it only becomes like that when you open CZCOMBO with it I guess, becus I used istirap and neve saw ppl's levels...

jezuss

Actually, istirap doesn't change anything like that to your interface, it only becomes like that when you open CZCOMBO with it I guess, becus I used istirap and neve saw ppl's levels...[/b]
    double powned

Dark_Avenger

You need a .ksc in order to get some1 banned... :P

Its amusing to see every1 crying when some1 known uses hacks to do what...? Log into the game? Or for whatever reason he is using them, it aint like hes koxping, duping or exp bugging.

By now... I doubt that a single "hardcore" KO player can call himself 100% legit. Ppl babashop, koxp, dupe, exp bug... And some things are worse then others. So if you really like to flame so much, flame the dupers cause they ruin the entire damn community, and the exp buggers who have a fucking gigantic advantage on leveling compared to normal players.

jezuss

You need a .ksc in order to get some1 banned... :P

Its amusing to see every1 crying when some1 known uses hacks to do what...? Log into the game? Or for whatever reason he is using them, it aint like hes koxping, duping or exp bugging.

By now... I doubt that a single "hardcore" KO player can call himself 100% legit. Ppl babashop, koxp, dupe, exp bug... And some things are worse then others. So if you really like to flame so much, flame the dupers cause they ruin the entire damn community, and the exp buggers who have a fucking gigantic advantage on leveling compared to normal players.[/b]
    omg oyu sitll defending him? ur using it also urself or what?

omg oyu sitll defending him? ur using it also urself or what?[/b]
    What does this mean ? still having trouble to speak the " English " Language?

jezuss

go learn a bit more english and you 'll know what i meant. You trying to changhe from subject again? hahaha loser hope your account gets exterminated

lol yes i hope it does too

Dark_Avenger

Abel, im flaming the real cheaters, not small fish using a program to log into the damn game. And yes i was using it 2 weeks ago to log into the game cause of xtrap. Now, im playing lotro.

jezuss

Euhmm ... i would read a bit better he is not using it for log hes obviously using it to koxp aka speed hack he was spamming fast ignition on the samma so its obvious that he koxps. if he was attacking legitly he would have used pilar torn and impact to spamm buth looks he likes the fast spammable skill for koxping

douma

and melli we alrdy discussed those ss's on ko forum its called visual glitch but u wouldnt know that either

jezuss

they koxp someone thats close with gm send him thos ss's or link then topic closed

Flix

to see the lvls next to the name you dont just open CZcombo but you have to click the button that opens wallhack, then when you open it you see NPC IDs and obviously you can walk through walls and up hills etc.. and hes most prob using the swifthack seeing as hes a mage, if he doesnt get stunned/iced that is

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast